3.21.2b Patch Notes

/played

You have played for 15 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes and 17 seconds.

And you know what 15 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes and 16 seconds of them went really well.

What about you?
I was really just trying to help.

You basically just noted a big problem with your configuration files that many don't have an issue with and could be your fix.

I'll take my leave

Take care.
"
ziipher wrote:
I was really just trying to help.

You basically just noted a big problem with your configuration files that many don't have an issue with and could be your fix.

I'll take my leave

Take care.

Moderator Lovers
Future Deleted Post
Last edited by TWEEKERFORLIFE on Aug 9, 2023, 1:24:29 AM
DO NOT SPEAK THE TRUTH
Last edited by TWEEKERFORLIFE on Aug 9, 2023, 1:24:45 AM
Cant believe those post didn't got removed ^^
Last edited by TWEEKERFORLIFE on Aug 9, 2023, 1:25:14 AM
Didn't play for 2 months but wanted to check the new engine and I have no idea what people are on about. It runs pretty much the same for me.

got a rtx 3080, and even before the update I didn't put graphic settings at max, because with a lot going on in a map, I didn't want my GPU temp to be at 80°C and max power consumption the whole time.
Also, with how much clutter there is in PoE 1, I don't really notice a difference in quality between max settings and medium other than texture settings which I keep at high.

anyways, running at 120fps (capped to monitor settings) in most scenarios just like before

-1080p, windowed fullscreen, vsync off, 120 fps cap, dx12
- AA off, GI on, shadows + GI low, sun shadow high, number of lights medium, water & texture high, filtering 2x
-dynamic culling & resolution off
"
sham_pain wrote:
Didn't play for 2 months but wanted to check the new engine and I have no idea what people are on about. It runs pretty much the same for me.

got a rtx 3080, and even before the update I didn't put graphic settings at max, because with a lot going on in a map, I didn't want my GPU temp to be at 80°C and max power consumption the whole time.
Also, with how much clutter there is in PoE 1, I don't really notice a difference in quality between max settings and medium other than texture settings which I keep at high.

anyways, running at 120fps (capped to monitor settings) in most scenarios just like before

-1080p, windowed fullscreen, vsync off, 120 fps cap, dx12
- AA off, GI on, shadows + GI low, sun shadow high, number of lights medium, water & texture high, filtering 2x
-dynamic culling & resolution off

damn, what monitor size do you have? 1080p is super low, i can manage 1440p with gtx970 again, mind you not at your fps, but i dont see a diff in fps till <30 so.... maybe i'm just too old to see it, but I can 100% tell if its 1080p vs 1440p lol
came here to tell that my game works now

fully uninstalled everything and manually deleted all shaders

played like 30min on Delve and its back to normal

ofc i get a huge fps drop everytime the shader bar is moving but since delve dont have that many different things it quiqkly stabilised

before it seemed that there was constantly something going on with shaders

now i can play a full node without the indicator bar doing nothing :)

https://streamable.com/8bh86e?t=0&src=player-page-share
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Aug 4, 2023, 9:33:53 PM
I've returned afer a month of pause from the game, but it's not playable! The drop framerate is HUGE. The lag is very noticeable. 6 GiB update for nothing. If the next league will have the same issues, for sure I won't play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info