3.21.2b Patch Notes

so this is it ggg dont care that alot of people lost 30-40% less maximum fps and also less stable fps and its more stuttering than before?....
Has become unplayable for me on my PC, unfortunately.
I don't think they care at all, definitely not a priority. Not a single official word.

The only real comment we got was from Jonathan during ExileCon interview saying there was some problems with the PoE2 patch for PoE they will look into, and that's about it.

That patch was released eleven days ago.

Making the game unplayable for a portion of players and not even addressing it for eleven days. Old GGG would have never done that. This is a AAA giant company suit crap move if I ever seen one.

It's annoying enough not beeing able to complete league challenges because of stuff like that. Once again, the unlucky unwealthy people are pooped on by the other group. Sad to see this coming from indy devs.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
I don't think they care at all, definitely not a priority. Not a single official word.

The only real comment we got was from Jonathan during ExileCon interview saying there was some problems with the PoE2 patch for PoE they will look into, and that's about it.

That patch was released eleven days ago.

Making the game unplayable for a portion of players and not even addressing it for eleven days. Old GGG would have never done that. This is a AAA giant company suit crap move if I ever seen one.

It's annoying enough not beeing able to complete league challenges because of stuff like that. Once again, the unlucky unwealthy people are pooped on by the other group. Sad to see this coming from indy devs.

Hey,
There is actually an official response in another thread in the Technical support section.

For now it seems they are working on it, at least they have asked some users for information to debug.

Anyway, each day I am less confident that we will go back. I think the way to go is getting new hardware. The problem is that there is no minimum requirements set yet, so I am unable to do that even. I see that a lot of people with high end pcs having the same problems so don't wanna risk it.

The only option left is to wait and do other stuff, there is no point in toying with settings/installations because it is clear that the problem is not there.

PS: This is the thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3407216

Last edited by Lonesong on Aug 4, 2023, 12:05:04 PM
"
lordzelzard wrote:
this is weird.just checked the steam player count.
only down by 1000.....
are people just staying at HO or something?
im confused.
well....im having a blast at torchlight infinite.
no lag.
got zoom and boom.
what more could i ask?

Despite what a lot of people here seems to think the problem is not that widespread. Stay patient, new league is in two weeks so we now there will be a patch then that will hopefully fix the issues for those affected.
"
happyz1988 wrote:
"
lordzelzard wrote:
only down by 1000.....
im confused.
no lag.
got zoom and boom.
what more could i ask?

Despite what a lot of people here seems to think the problem is not that widespread. Stay patient, new league is in two weeks so we now there will be a patch then that will hopefully fix the issues for those affected.

That's what I don't understand from everyone who posts, I was there the evening the patch was deployed and the next day nothing worked well. Go to Settings blablabla Yes I went there to change my DirectX and I can't even change the settings through the game, I have to go to the production_Config.ini to be able to save them. FPS clearly dropped, I just got into a Blighted T11 nothing special at 4:36 (24 seconds in it like 15 monsters) building a tower, The browser froze and had to close it with Ctrl+Alt+Del. What will a patch change for the new league since each league already has 1 month of bugs before the league is stable so if I rely on my calculation:

Jul 23, 2023 + 18 August + 1 Month means that game will be playable around 18 September right?
"
"
happyz1988 wrote:
"
lordzelzard wrote:
only down by 1000.....
im confused.
no lag.
got zoom and boom.
what more could i ask?

That's what I don't understand from everyone who posts, I was there the evening the patch was deployed and the next day nothing worked well. Go to Settings blablabla Yes I went there to change my DirectX and I can't even change the settings through the game, I have to go to the production_Config.ini to be able to save them. FPS clearly dropped, I just got into a Blighted T11 nothing special at 4:36 (24 seconds in it like 15 monsters) building a tower, The browser froze and had to close it with Ctrl+Alt+Del. What will a patch change for the new league since each league already has 1 month of bugs before the league is stable so if I rely on my calculation:

Jul 23, 2023 + 18 August + 1 Month means that game will be playable around 18 September right?

Have some mercy ! summer is usually when people take holidays but I agree with you, September is a good place to put sight on
I'm from the 80s, got no mercy.
"
I'm from the 80s, got no mercy.

XD
"
"
happyz1988 wrote:
"
lordzelzard wrote:
only down by 1000.....
im confused.
no lag.
got zoom and boom.
what more could i ask?

So I have been watching posts and staying quiet.

My friend your post is what I am talking about when I said to post in the bugs section.

If you cannot change your own settings and have to go outside of the game to change them, then something is wrong with your poe files.

Verifying your files will not help you either. Steam wont find an issue. To me it sounds like you need to delete poe's config files as something is borked.

It may just come down to that the players who are having issues were playing that night that the patch was released while everyone else was asleep before the 1st hot fix came out.

Was everyone on this thread playing before the first hot fix?

If you were playing, with the original patch (restartless) it could have done something to your game that did nothing to anyone else as I believe that was 1 in the morning east coast time?

I don't know what files to tell you to delete so steam can re-download them. Configuration files is all I can recommend.

Also, post in the bugs section, post what time you were playing and see if others experienced the same thing as you did. You might just find the answer.

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info