3.21.2b Patch Notes

"
Andvareel wrote:
Challenges don't matter.
Except that 3 challenges =

Act 6: Tsoagoth, The Brine King (check)
Act 7: Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows (check)
Act 8: Lunaris, Eternal Moon and Solaris, Eternal Sun (check)
Act 9: The Depraved Trinity (NO CHECK)
Act 10: Kitava, the Insatiable (NO CHECK)

Yeah, the game runs fine in act 8. Is that actually useful information?

If they had 12 or something, whatever. No big difference. But 3 isn't even maps.

Sure it does, if your in maps or the campaign the game should more or less run the same. Sure you might have lower fps in mob heavy maps or if you have a very spammy build. But other than that there should be minor differences.

like, i've got 4-5 to t16 maps or so and i got 9 challenges done.. but who cares.
Unplayable. Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs ! Crashs !
CANT PLAY. if they are too busy to debug a patch then why launch it. i guess ill try d4... if nothing is going to be said or done. bye
since the last patch, every time i zoom out in my subterranean delve chart and try to move it to look where i want to go next my game chrashes/shuts completly down. every single time. before the patch everything was perfectly fine. can u pls fix this? thx.

"
Kjudd wrote:

Oh, and what does challenges have to do with anything? lol

Is that really a kind of question? Let me explain to you in a simple way.

Do you lag in Act 3 100DPS with 5% Attack Speed?
Do you lag into a 100% Delirium Maps?

Is that simple enough to you, This is why challenge can matter, If you still Act 5, You won't feel the same way as people end-game, Understood?

"
"
Kjudd wrote:

Oh, and what does challenges have to do with anything? lol

Is that really a kind of question? Let me explain to you in a simple way.

Do you lag in Act 3 100DPS with 5% Attack Speed?
Do you lag into a 100% Delirium Maps?

Is that simple enough to you, This is why challenge can matter, If you still Act 5, You won't feel the same way as people end-game, Understood?

I mean sure, regual map compared to a 100& jucied delirum map is quite different. Regardless of challenges.

But as for performance with patch, challenges is kinda irrelevant.
'' A patch affecting performance isn't affected by someone who is in a part of the game that require barely any ''

I honestly hope the other people saying they don't have any performance problem at least play the game and aren't just defending GGG and this shitshow for the sake of doing it.
Why am I still here
"
ziipher wrote:
Sounds like you need to do the delete cache folders fix. Theres other fixes as well as far as deleting config files.

The patch didnt change alot compared to what everyone thinks. If you are crashing, it most likely is old shaders or old configs causing the crash. Do the troubleshooting steps. you should not be crashing.

I crashed 4 times day 1. I took steps.

I added the `-dx11 -refresh launch option to steam. that stopped my crashes.

I deleted the cache folders, that made my game even more stable AFTER shaders compiled.

Now its smooth as butter.

Did you update your graphics drivers?

have you done ANY troubleshooting steps?

Read through the comments. People who actually do something are finding their problems fixed.

Weird..

Hey, buddy, pls do a juicy map for us (delirium map no need 100%, 40% be fine and with harbinger) If you have no problem with that, then we talk.
Honestly no need for that, i've played with alot of people since the patch and searing exarch influence alone is enough to make their our pc lag.
Why am I still here
Last edited by Warvald on Jul 28, 2023, 2:42:46 AM
Next day and game on Steam not work in MacOSX. The game doesn't even launch after last hotfix.

MacPro 5.1 6x3.33
GTX680
Steam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info