3.21.2 Hotfix

Wow, loading times are so fast now for me. Faster than before the patch.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Game is still laggy...just died again as a result.

I did find if the worst lag is starting a new map...i try and wait a full 10 secs before i move. Not sure if it really helps since i will encounter a severe 7 sec lag randomly during the map...at least it seems it doesnt happen as often...but still often enough at important times where i can get killed in the game.
"
Warvald wrote:
I was hoping for some news about the performance, well I guess less crash is a first step.

As of now I can afk in my hideout and the CPU is being used at 82% with minimum graphic.

It wasn't a thing before.

If you knew how CPU performance works in video games you would realize this comment is meaningless.
No changes, same sht... in pack of mobs NEO from matrix mode are UP in predictive network mode. Rollback plsssssssssss!
Still unplayable. I tried triple buffering, fullscreen and windowed mode, min settings did not help at all. Intel i7-3770, Radeon HD6870, 16Gb RAM
Unfortunately the game is terrible now, i.e. not playable. Random lag gets me killed over and over in just a simple red map. After lag i am suddenly dead. I just tried playing defiled cathedral map and lost all portals to deaths.
still unplayable can confirm, on one of the most high-end machines possible.
Game loads faster than before and is stabler at previous chokepoints (like some silly oversaturated spots in my hideout Lol,) seems good
"
Komscha wrote:
still unplayable can confirm, on one of the most high-end machines possible.

I have a good PC as well and I can play same as before, no issues.

Maybe write to GGG support and send them your config details, it could be something specific that they need to patch for.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Few minutes download next hotfix nothing change game unplayable. Crash, Crash, Crash. Why are you doing this to the players, if it's going to continue like this, you will have to demand a refund of all add-ons and delete your account. The game was working fine until this update. I don't want to be a poe2 beta tester.

MacPro 5.1 - Steam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info