3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

Before whining here try testing different options. Triple buffering, DX12,11 or Vulkan. Had performance issues on DX11 which switching to 12 solved.
"
happyz1988 wrote:
Before whining here try testing different options. Triple buffering, DX12,11 or Vulkan. Had performance issues on DX11 which switching to 12 solved.

Whining? Dude this game became unplayable to tons of ppl with one patch. have some common sense. And yeh- we 'tested' all configs

DID GGG TEST THIS SHIT!?

NO - why should we?

DON"T RUN THE CLIENT - most likely its gathering performance data that ppl wont be compensated for!
Last edited by AintCare on Jul 24, 2023, 2:40:31 PM
Keep getting this dialog whenever I open POE in Steam on MacOS. Doesn't matter how many times I restart.
After the 3.21.2 patch,I frequently encounter client crashes.
Crashes occur sporadically.
I tried several combinations of graphics options to try and improve, but to no avail.

CPU : ryzen 5800x / GPU : GrForce4070Ti / WQHD / Fixed FPS 83
Additionally, it says "Downloading content..." every time I try to launch the game before that dialog box comes up.
"
mhjkchar3000 wrote:
GPU : GrForce4070Ti

you need a better GPU, I'm on GTX970 and client is stable at 4fps all day and night
There is still a problem with the graphics. Everything that is blue additionally blinks like a strobe... It's the worst on the "delirium and harvest" maps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxrztBkNzpU
unplayable with a computer barely 1.6 years old.
Can't even start the game, after logging in I get the error message:
"Das Programm kann nicht gestartet werden, da api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll auf dem Computer fehlt"
"
cricket_tz wrote:
Keep getting this dialog whenever I open POE in Steam on MacOS. Doesn't matter how many times I restart.

Same here, I unistall it and install it again, and the problem persists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info