3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)

"
arvind2011 wrote:
Before patch: Very smooth gameplay at highest setting
After patch: Barely playable at lowest setting.

Basically +1

3060 here. Wasted a bunch on juiced maps that just DC me when they fire up.

Hope the engine can be revived... It looks nice but blasting hordes is kind of the point, and if that crashes a 2-year-old top of the line PC... then IDK if it's worth it...
Right about time

Just bought a new 4060 OC (but not Ti)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
thank you for cutting my fps. Unplayable game even when i made changes as suggested for slower GPUs.

It's first time in my life I see a studio cutting it's gamer pool, just because some percentage of them can have better performance :D.

Good luck, thank you for taking my money and not allowing me to play, I had a blast playing PoE, shame I can not continue.
Last edited by razdwatrzy12334 on Jul 24, 2023, 2:04:26 AM
"3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)"

I'm wondering how this could describe a 6GB patch, unless it means you'll never be permitted to restart the game.

Seriously though, here's what I'm seeing so far:

Multiple API .DLLs missing, game crashes without .dll errors (assumes they have the files), extremely poor performance from many people on modern hardware, and glitches galore for many others.

Missed anything, other than 'We're working on it?'
Game was so smooth and stable in last few lagues. And now it is completely broken. The sad thing is gg is not going to fix it any time soon.
"
Bluen15 wrote:
Game was so smooth and stable in last few lagues. And now it is completely broken. The sad thing is gg is not going to fix it any time soon.

Thing is im somewhat hopeful about it being solved.

They can let it as it is right now but its so bad it could legit kill the game. If they are ready to take the bet, be my guess.
Why am I still here
Following the patch, the game consistently crashes for me shortly after entering a map, or e.g. casting Crackling Lance a couple of times in my hideout :'(
I'm getting graphic glitches and fps drops after the patch, I have an RTX 2070.... the weirdest thing happened, I was on a heist and suddenly everything rotated 10 degrees to the right
Last edited by Ironbind on Jul 24, 2023, 2:20:54 AM
Same as others.

Game was good before this 6 GB patch.

Now my CPU is at 100%, and can't load in everything.

Just not playable in this state.

Please consider a fix for this, or a walk through on how to change settings.

Triple-Buffering Graphics Option is enabled.

Now seeing ...

PC servers are restarting in: 00:29:25
They should be back up in approximately 10 minutes.

Hopefully this will implement a fix.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
Warvald wrote:
"
Bluen15 wrote:

Thing is im somewhat hopeful about it being solved.

They can let it as it is right now but its so bad it could legit kill the game. If they are ready to take the bet, be my guess.

No, downloaded content (probably the majority of the 6GB) would stay, but THIS is exactly the kind of update that should be reverted until it's vetted more. Problem is that doesn't replace lost files, so they're forced to put overtime in to fix it.

Seems like more work than expected though, so maybe that's what the incoming restart is about. Crossing fingers...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info