3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)

Patch is super smooth for me, DX 12, triple buffering. I can now run with every option set to max except for shadows+GI is on high instead of ultra. massive performance increase for me resulting in me able to use better graphics options and still be just as smooth if not smoother. hopefully these other people's issues are fixed.
1080 TI, i7-10700K
The game probably just recompiling everything, that's why it's laggy for some of you? Try cleaning the cache and run some maps/acts. It'll be laggy every time the game loads something new up. When you change to a different GPU the same happens, you lag for a while all over the place then it's fine.

Though now the servers are restarting as well so who knows.
INSANE lagg here...please fix this ggg :/
Help, the game is now unplayable, massive fps drops, visual bugs in any league event. Overall unstable.
i5 13400, 6650xt, 32gb ram : everything was smooth right before the patch.
Uh, thanks for the update and all but you broke it for Steam Proton users.

GE 2:GE.Proton8.8-1 flashes a black window then poof.
Experimental and 8.0-3 don't even blink, Play > Stop > Play
7.0-6 and below opens the game window but then crashes with "unsupported backbuffer image count"

GG...G
Live and learn or die and teach by example!
How about you guys patch this back to before you messed everything up? Many of us cant play this anymore.
"
Gynslif29 wrote:
How about you guys patch this back to before you messed everything up? Many of us cant play this anymore.

+1 for rollback and make future 'engine swaps' optional
Didn't have any crashes, but lost 50fps for absolutely no changes in the configuration. THAT IS NOT GOOD GGG.
gained around 20% more fps but it had a lot of stutters on my SATA SSD so had to uninstall and install on M2 SSD now game running 15-25 fps more than before on 2060 Super.

Also finally my GPU usage went up from 30% to around 50%
Last edited by dianopik on Jul 24, 2023, 4:16:22 AM
Im the unlucky one.. from ~300 fps im down to 220-230 :/
DreameryOnline on social

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info