3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)

absolute trash patch.
game is kinda unplayable now for me; like 5 fps and 20sec plus loading time for joining other hideouts.
"
This will slightly improve or slightly worsen particle rendering performance depending on whether you were CPU-bound or GPU-bound before.

:DDD

Yeah slightly, ha ha ha.

Good joke!

Players sit here with the game running like 2 times worse, literally losing half the performance. Well, I'm kinda used that when GGG says slightly it'll most often be pretty substantial.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jul 31, 2023, 1:42:13 PM
Took a break for a few days and came back to a stuttery mess. Cleared all caches and switched to Vulkan, which helped a little.
BETA graphics patch, roll it back.
"

This will slightly improve or slightly worsen particle rendering performance depending on whether you were CPU-bound or GPU-bound before.

You mean player loss half rendering perfomance?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Please give us an update on the "performance" of this patch. This patch is a disaster.
I've tried using Vulkan and it wasn't that bad as using DX11.
DX11 is bricked tho.
"
100% CPU usage with PoE opened.
api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll error is also there.
FPS getting to ~40 while in hideout.

That was with DX11.
Vulkan graphics looks kinda different, but it's not 100% CPU usage as DX11, so I'll get used to it I guess.
Anyways, since we can't have our maps as juicy as in ultimatum, constant crashes with Vulkan aren't the issue anymore :)
Man what have u done... This is unplayable now.
40 fps in Hideout and stuttering (lets not talk about maps lmao), Cpu spikes all the time,cpu usage 100% when u start the game and load in and it takes forever.

Pls revert this update or fix it you completely destroyed the performance...
My Specs (laptop): i5-9300H ; GTX1660 Ti ; 16GB Ram
Renderer: Vulkan. (Dx11 and 12 both give much worse performance)

My performance dropped significantly after this patch, especially in areas with many light sources like my hideout.

Updating the GPU driver did actually help, got a noticeable increase in FPS, it didn't completely solve the problem though. I think now i'm like 20% worse compared to pre-patch.
the game is totally unplayable for me since last patch, 30fps in hideout and fps spikes in maps
Yeah, the game is literally unplayable right now for me. I have a low end spec: i5 3570k + GTX 970 + 16gb RAM and was ok until this patch.

Here's a 3.21 video running with the same spec mentioned above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWd6Y_fGAes

And now I'm not passing 40 fps in HO, and dropping to 5~20 fps in maps and my cpu is now at 100% usage at all times. I guess I'm not playing next league.
Last edited by Kalinauskas on Aug 12, 2023, 12:49:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info