3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)

Before patch: Very smooth gameplay at highest setting
After patch: Barely playable at lowest setting.
I'm running a Ryzen 5800x3D CPU with an Nvidia 2060 SUPER on the latest drivers.

The game plays smooth until I get to a crucible encounter, and then I get some weird black lighting + lots of artifacts after the encounter. I tested both double and triple buffering, see clips here:

https://youtu.be/I8TH0NpV3S4
https://youtu.be/hlUk9zJz8Ko

I am using DirectX12 playing a 1440p resolution with most settings on low, including shadows, and I don't have global lighting enabled.

If there's a way to export my settings to share for debugging, please let me know.
for the record, my 10 year old computer was running the game at a perfectly acceptable level before this patch. performance has grown better and better with every league.

I can't say that I'm really looking forward to this 6GB download finishing. but we'll see.

EDIT: SEEMS OK! nice work
Last edited by Fightgarr on Jul 24, 2023, 2:32:45 AM
Question about that patch.

Did it roll on steam? I don't remember seeing it.

I mean I have the new '' Triple-Buffering '' option so I probably got it.
Why am I still here
Maybe you guys should consider upgrading your pcs lol. Game runs even better then before.

PS: sucks to have an apple product.
Waiting to run the game cleaning cache now, But,

Running on laptop with 1650s mobile gpu smooth, and it looks sexy.

LAG sometimes as usual cache clearing thing i guess. i used to get lag because of emptying cache so it dowloads again may take time but i think it will be fine ..
half fps with this patch
what the actual fk happened in the update?? I'm using Geforce now, and I can barely run the game anymore after the update... At least give an option to keep previous settings.
So that was the change from the 6GB update.
"
QinDynasty wrote:
what the actual fk happened in the update?? I'm using Geforce now, and I can barely run the game anymore after the update... At least give an option to keep previous settings.

this same problem. if this is tehir idea of 'poe2' i aint buying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info