3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless)

This is on a 7950x3d + 3080ti rig too on lowest settings. Hahaha can't imagine how bad it is on a normal pc.
Last edited by Gokkoro on Jul 24, 2023, 12:24:17 AM
Oh I got it guys! I know how they'll make people want less speed and mobs.

Make the game so shit when you go fast the only way to fix it is to slow it down!
Why am I still here
With this new patch, poe is unplayable. what have they broken?
the fps.
Why am I still here
Downloaded 6GB, after character selection it seems api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll is now missing and booted I go. Packcheck.exe ran and same result.

Might have it on a disc somewhere but it'd be nice to see a reliable link from GGG or a quick update providing missing dynamic link libraries if they're distributable, or at least an explanation though I have a suspicion what that might be.

On the bright side, despite better hardware than I started this game with, at least I'm not enjoying the 'performance enhancements' like everybody else.
Engine testing before PoE 2 beta? 👀

You should stress a lot more that game will run like ass for a couple of maps after the cache cleanup, maybe you could avoid some of the worthless knee-jerk feedback.

Also, Crucible and Expedition looks wonky.
Last edited by diazepam777 on Jul 24, 2023, 12:33:05 AM
Alot of visual bugs with effects after update. League mechanics brick effects making whole screen purple/gray. Hilarious fight at Solari Lunaris A8, where ground moves with effects.
Just tested with Blazing Salvo CoC in alch an go map

7800x3d + 3080 + 64Gb DD5

Runs like a dream, effects look nicer
kick.com/massivvc
Launcher update patch download speed so slow
Being Exiled its mean we back to our true nature
chose my character and then game crash and got this error

the program cant start because api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-|1-2-0.dll missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem

help!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info