[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
xWorlock wrote:

POB updated? It still has the 3.24 tree

Just updated it.
"
tigartar wrote:
Tbh in necroe I got bitterdream asap with random gear got first 2 voidstones on day 2 did some maven then dove into blight for a few hours(just my personal enjoyment to get some currency) got a circle of regret and snakepit and heatshiver and then was able to do the other 2 voidstones and not once did I actually use eye of winter, I am not someone who is fast to respond to things happening and although there are deaths here and there at this point they quickly grew far and few in between and died more to weird mobs then bosses so my progress was steady.

Single target DPS is surprisingly alright but what I found gave me the biggest boost early on is getting an icicle mine of fanning and just leveling it up myself, fanning is a blessing to make bosses or scary rares be not scary anymore.

But I suppose you could slot in eye of winter on bosses you really struggle with if you come across one

"
Inubi wrote:
Played the build last league and like they guy above said. Get yourself a bitterdream, Mutewind Whispersteps(boots with flat cold) and you're cruising through T16 and basic guardians. Then try to speed farm some T16 with altars and get a couple of divines and get ratpith, dissolution and maybe try to replace bitterdream with +7(corrupted) march of the legion and you should be farming all basic bosses really quickly. I never felt the need to swap to eye of winter so I just played icicle mines all the way :)

Gotcha, this makes a lot more sense to me. I had assumed ~of Fanning had the same behavior so I did a quick test and things seem good. Thanks for the firsthand experience breakdown.

"
99prosorc wrote:

Just updated it.

Thanks for your hard work. Appreciate it.
Last edited by MisterTails on Jul 22, 2024, 10:02:56 PM
Hey, thanks for your build
This build can do Uber blight with gold / silver / crimson oil?
"
"
tigartar wrote:

Single target DPS is surprisingly alright but what I found gave me the biggest boost early on is getting an icicle mine of fanning and just leveling it up myself, fanning is a blessing to make bosses or scary rares be not scary anymore.

But I suppose you could slot in eye of winter on bosses you really struggle with if you come across one

But is the "of fanning" version not horrible for map clear with 2 projectiles less?

Never had an issue with fanning and map clear things blow up so quickly
Hi,

Really great guide. Want to try it out in 3.25.

One question: For late game damage scaling have you ever try it with a alternating septre (Secrect of suffering). Feels like that can add in a ton of more damage. No?
Is this build would be okay to farm Breaches/Rituals?
How about 5 mana regen per second from Alira ? We have to use mana potion ?
Do we also use zealotry while leveling? Because it is still in the leveling pobs?
"
diamondx3kc wrote:
How about 5 mana regen per second from Alira ? We have to use mana potion ?

Bandit rewards are changed now. Alira gives now +15 all res
"
Do we also use zealotry while leveling? Because it is still in the leveling pobs?

Yes. It was Hatred before. Now we use Zealotry. (after switching from Pconc to Icicle)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info