[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

are you able to do pinnacle bosses with this build?

i havent tried any.

ran a bunch of tier 17 maps just for gold. die a few times but mostly get through them.

if you get bored can you look at my char (glack) and tell me if i missed something or should change something.

i switched things around a few times. sometimes i get lost when changing gear and might have forgot something important.

fun build though. ty for keeping it up.
[quote="stipen"]I bet 90% of people complaining in general on forums are from europe[/quote]
"
klank1950 wrote:
are you able to do pinnacle bosses with this build?

i havent tried any.

ran a bunch of tier 17 maps just for gold. die a few times but mostly get through them.

if you get bored can you look at my char (glack) and tell me if i missed something or should change something.

i switched things around a few times. sometimes i get lost when changing gear and might have forgot something important.

fun build though. ty for keeping it up.

- remove the +30 life mastery and put the point into the "lucky" spell suppression mastery
- I'd use a QS + Jade flask; remove Sulphur and either Diamond or Atziri
- flask charge on crit doesn't work
- you should get "reduced effect of curses on you" on one of your flasks
- you should get a Dissolution of the Flesh with more than 24% ("more" is a multiplier)
- HH is very cheap now (12 Div), you should farm one and try it out!
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 17, 2024, 1:53:56 PM
hey thanks for the info. i changed a few things you recommended.

i hate using hh even if its cheap.

is mageblood something i should get or upgrade others first?

i really thought flask charge from crit worked so glad you corrected me.

ty for your time and remember that pruning a branch can save a tree.
[quote="stipen"]I bet 90% of people complaining in general on forums are from europe[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info