[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Dardroth wrote:
Looking for Icile Miner too. I just wonder why Deadeye over Sabo, Trickster, Assasin or other Ascenandys
Can u give me a +/- for Deadeye or is the +1 Chain the big part?

And i wonder Eye of Winter likes the Projectile Speed too?

Tailwind, Chain, Extra Proj., Mark Effect, Wind Ward (40% less dmg taken), Far Shot might now work too - these are all really good for this build, especially at league start / with budget gear.

You can ofc take a different Ascendancy. Especially if you want to respec into a different build later (that requires any of those Ascendancies).
"
MandrulDuce wrote:
Any considerations for going Warden and playing with pierce? The ascendancy does seem kind of completely busted

Not yet - but you can change Deadeye to Warden anytime (you only have to refund the ascendancy nodes and do a normal lab).
Pyroclast Mine or icicle mine?
Hello,

First, thanks you for this guide.

Have you a specific loot filter to recommand for this build, especially for levelling?
Hey dude!

What about atlas progression for map completion and after map completion now that some nodes have changed?
"
nickn06 wrote:
Hello,

First, thanks you for this guide.

Have you a specific loot filter to recommand for this build, especially for levelling?

For Act 1 - 10, you can just go to filterblade.xyz, switch to soft or regular (I prefer regular) and load the "leveling - caster" module and the "leveling - low currency highlight" module. I also edit the sizes: global style edits -> remove all sizes -> increase all sizes by 6. This makes the icons just slightly smaller.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 21, 2024, 1:17:33 PM
Will there be an updated POB or tentative POB soon?

I've skimmed through the opening post and look at the older POBs and it all looks pretty good. I'm leaning towards choosing this as my league starter.

My core concern is the single target damage; I plan to eventually do some bossing early in the league and wanted to know how much more of a hassle it would be to gem swap or change gears completely to Eye of Winter.
"
MisterTails wrote:

I've skimmed through the opening post and look at the older POBs and it all looks pretty good. I'm leaning towards choosing this as my league starter.

My core concern is the single target damage; I plan to eventually do some bossing early in the league and wanted to know how much more of a hassle it would be to gem swap or change gears completely to Eye of Winter.

Having played this now 2 leagues in a row although this isn't a great bosser it can do early bosses pretty well with some good knowledge of the bosses their mechanics and positioning even without heavy investment.

I am planning on running this again for a 3rd time in a row myself as its just a great way to start tbh
"
tigartar wrote:
"
MisterTails wrote:

Having played this now 2 leagues in a row although this isn't a great bosser it can do early bosses pretty well with some good knowledge of the bosses their mechanics and positioning even without heavy investment.

I am planning on running this again for a 3rd time in a row myself as its just a great way to start tbh

I've also piloted Icicle Mine a few leagues back but not this version; this looks like it's doing a few things different from when I played it and it does look very solid.

How did you handle single target DPS for early (story/voidstone) pinnacle bosses and Maven invitations? I'm supposing that you slot in Eye of Winter and clench your butt cheeks a bit. In my case, I don't have strong mechanics for bossing so I'm concerned for that down the line.
"
MisterTails wrote:
"
tigartar wrote:
"
MisterTails wrote:

I've also piloted Icicle Mine a few leagues back but not this version; this looks like it's doing a few things different from when I played it and it does look very solid.

How did you handle single target DPS for early (story/voidstone) pinnacle bosses and Maven invitations? I'm supposing that you slot in Eye of Winter and clench your butt cheeks a bit. In my case, I don't have strong mechanics for bossing so I'm concerned for that down the line.

Tbh in necroe I got bitterdream asap with random gear got first 2 voidstones on day 2 did some maven then dove into blight for a few hours(just my personal enjoyment to get some currency) got a circle of regret and snakepit and heatshiver and then was able to do the other 2 voidstones and not once did I actually use eye of winter, I am not someone who is fast to respond to things happening and although there are deaths here and there at this point they quickly grew far and few in between and died more to weird mobs then bosses so my progress was steady.

Single target DPS is surprisingly alright but what I found gave me the biggest boost early on is getting an icicle mine of fanning and just leveling it up myself, fanning is a blessing to make bosses or scary rares be not scary anymore.

But I suppose you could slot in eye of winter on bosses you really struggle with if you come across one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info