[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

can u make a trickster version for more tanky
Missed this season, but trying to figure out this build to start it with the next one.

Got to t16 fine, I think I get it. Except for rathpith... how am I getting this to work?
"
WildCardSR wrote:
Missed this season, but trying to figure out this build to start it with the next one.

Got to t16 fine, I think I get it. Except for rathpith... how am I getting this to work?

Rathpith removes your life, until you only have 1/xxxx life left -> you will be low life -> you can use the passive Pain Attunement = 30% more dmg..

The jewel Dissolution of the Flesh turns incoming damage into life reservation, which starts at your maximum life value and ignores your actual life (1).
Hello, can I go to the sanctuary immediately after Act 10 with this build?
"
N7Archangel2 wrote:
Hello, can I go to the sanctuary immediately after Act 10 with this build?

I never farmed Sanctum, but there are several Icicle Sanctum runs on Youtube.
Here is a Necropolis League Day 2 PoB of a Sanctum farmer:
https://pobb.in/x7PLNk0-H-vE
You may have to make a few Divs somewhere else, before you start Sanctum.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 16, 2024, 8:35:09 AM
Damn, Damage and Speed nerf with the Hatred/Tailwind changes?
"
FuryGhost wrote:
Damn, Damage and Speed nerf with the Hatred/Tailwind changes?

Hatred = 18% cold dmg -> Zealotry = 15% cold dmg + 39% crit

Far Shot might work now:

"
The Far Shot Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer provides "Far Shot". It instead now provides "Projectiles gain Damage as they travel farther, dealing up to 30% more Damage to targets".
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 18, 2024, 7:45:58 PM
Hello, considering the new quest reward changes for Bandits, do we still help Alira or we can take the passive point instead?

-The rewards from the quest Deal with the Bandits have been reworked. Depending on your choice, you now receive the following:
Helping Alira grants 15% to all Elemental Resistances.

-Eramir grants 1 Passive Skill Point if you decide to kill all three.

-The reward for completing the Through Sacred Ground quest is now a Book of Skill which provides 1 Passive Skill Point, and 2 Passive Skill Refund Points (previously just 2 Passive Skill Refund Points)

Thank you in advance, I'll be following your guide for the league! :)
"
Hengo123 wrote:
Hello, considering the new quest reward changes for Bandits, do we still help Alira or we can take the passive point instead?

-The rewards from the quest Deal with the Bandits have been reworked. Depending on your choice, you now receive the following:
Helping Alira grants 15% to all Elemental Resistances.

-Eramir grants 1 Passive Skill Point if you decide to kill all three.

-The reward for completing the Through Sacred Ground quest is now a Book of Skill which provides 1 Passive Skill Point, and 2 Passive Skill Refund Points (previously just 2 Passive Skill Refund Points)

Thank you in advance, I'll be following your guide for the league! :)

I will help Alira for 15% all res. 15% all res helps so much with gearing at league start. And now it only costs 1 skill point!
Do you think the build will still be decent for next league? Huge hatred nerf and some ms nerf with tailwind (though you can take 8% ms from kraityn in the endgame once you fixed resistances).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info