[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
iLogicalVibe wrote:
anybody know if it's possible to get 3 abyss socket shroud of the lightless from misery in darkness div card, i have turned in about 10 sets, and only got 2 abyss socket

Yes it is possible. I got a 3s one from it this league. First time ever.

My last league was Shaper, so i don't know nothing about these new mechanics, and i am so glad that i found this build. I never had a better League start in my life!!
I am on maps already with little effort in gear/build

Know the questions:
- Why blight to farm for currency? What do you sell from it?
- I am running white maps yet, so is there a guide that you can recommend that explains these new atlas stuff? Especially about this "Red Altars + Blight + Scarab drop nodes". What is this? U run red maps with scarabs?
- What is a good point to switch from the BitterDream to a better weapon?

Let me give u my thanks again for this awesome build!
Just got my Rathpith shield, how do I deal with the insane amount of HP it takes from me every time I use a spell? Is Dissolution of the Flesh the solution to this, is this why you need this jewel? Otherwise, using the shield I am down to 1hp in a few seconds lol.

"
Kiiirby wrote:
Is Dissolution of the Flesh the solution to this, is this why you need this jewel?

Yes
is this build hc viable?
How can i post here my poe char for you guys to see what i am doing wrong?
I am dying alot in t14 maps, maybe should i get a cast on damage taken + immortal?

What is a better moving skill than Frostblink? The cooldown is huge

And do you guys have a guide on how to farm in Blight? What should i focus on?
"
jddc78 wrote:
How are you guys dealing with dots and ground effects with Dissolution combo?

These are the bane of my existence.

Currently, I don't have a good solution outside of "don't get hit" and it really isn't terribly reliable.

* Burning ground? Abberath minor god pantheon.
* Poison puddle/ground effects? Manually dodge 'em and usually limited to boss encounters, so swap to Arakaali and pray I remember what the boss attacks with.
* Bleeds? Steelskin automated. Life flask.
* Corrupted blood? Life flask. I should look for a corrupted blood immune jewel.
* Actual poisons? Pray I survive. I should look for poison mitigation somewhehre.
Last edited by MisterTails on Aug 1, 2024, 8:31:00 AM
Loving this build so far as a league starter - really solid progression.

I've gotten to the point where I think to really ramp my DPS up I need to swap off of Bitterdream.

Would I do that in the following steps?

1. March of the legion (+2 ideally)
2. +1 sceptre / 1-h
3. Swap to clusters?

Here is my current pob for reference

https://pobb.in/pMLs8cpfrdT_

Thanks for any tips
Yes. +7 boots will increase your dps significantly. I also use Magnate belt and +3 amulet :)
I am following this guide and its suppose to the char always be at 2 life?
I have all the gear pieces
How are you guys able to achieve 100% crit chance? I'm currently stuck at 85-98% even with Rathpith.

https://pobb.in/ARR2my7FMrRX Other tips are also welcome.
Last edited by 801010 on Aug 1, 2024, 6:01:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info