[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
99prosorc wrote:

Uniques

Is there a special strategy for it?
"
"
99prosorc wrote:

Uniques

Is there a special strategy for it?

I need them for my 50M shipments (25M crops, 25M dust).
There is any sens to run enlighten + heatshiver corrupt + grace? I mean we have around 10k evasion? Its shit to be honest. Im little bit tired with zhp build, very often mobs one shot me on t8 200% quant maps, its annoying af. I have mb but still it s#ck. 5k hp seems to be bare minimum to play a little bit more conf. Any ideas? (got 80% supp chance + lucky point)
"
There is any sens to run enlighten + heatshiver corrupt + grace? I mean we have around 10k evasion? Its shit to be honest. Im little bit tired with zhp build, very often mobs one shot me on t8 200% quant maps, its annoying af. I have mb but still it s#ck. 5k hp seems to be bare minimum to play a little bit more conf. Any ideas? (got 80% supp chance + lucky point)

You should use a Jade flask, if you don't have Grace.
You also don't need a RMR Heatshiver to be able to add Grace!
Check my current IIR setup: https://pobb.in/audXciIvdBKp
(Ventors + RMR / Mana mastery are fine too)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 7, 2024, 2:12:03 PM
Do you also have a current video/description how to craft you endgame amulet? Because it differs vasty from the video you posted in past leagues.
"
Do you also have a current video/description how to craft you endgame amulet? Because it differs vasty from the video you posted in past leagues.

1. Recombinator: T1 Life & +1 All
2. MM, P cannot be changed, Cannot roll Attack -> Harvest New Cold Mod
3. P cannot be changed -> Harvest New Crit or Reforge Crit (might fill S)
"
99prosorc wrote:
"

1. Recombinator: T1 Life & +1 All
2. MM, P cannot be changed, Cannot roll Attack -> Harvest New Cold Mod
3. P cannot be changed -> Harvest New Crit or Reforge Crit (might fill S)

Awesome thanks mal. Hopefully recombination will stay in the game.
Hey guys,

Which regex you are using for survivability? What to avoid mostly?

Thanks!
"
vidokas wrote:
Hey guys,

Which regex you are using for survivability? What to avoid mostly?

Thanks!

I just noticed, you currently don't have the projectile mastery "15% more projectile speed" skilled. You may also put 4 more projectile speed tattoos on your remaining dex nodes and replace your diamond flask with a jade flask.
When I was leveling from about 97 to 99, I only ran good layouts (Beach + Ashen Wood). I was using Omens of Amelioration and I also avoided Delirium Bosses.
In terms of map mods, you may temporarily (until level up) skip "mobs avoid ailments" and "movement speed".
Btw. your wand isn't 3-L ;)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 16, 2024, 6:48:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info