[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Since others have been sharing some fun league start stories, I figured I would chime in as well.

First off, best league start I've ever had. I ignored the mechanic entirely and just rushed maps. Was surprised to find that I was able to make it in 6.5 hours. I got incredibly lucky and Bitterdream dropped for me prior to maps. I think I got it around A9 and it helped save me some early currency to get the Mutewind boots as I entered maps. I knew I couldn't play Saturday, so wanted to do what I could to get the big 3 items ASAP.

The only real big misstep I had was that I didn't get Heatshiver on Day 1. And man did I pay for it. Every time I was close to being able to pay for it, the price just kept going up. Spent a few frustrating hours on Sunday getting currency and finally snagged one for 75C. Probably would have played a few more hours to afford Day 1 had I known.

So it's Monday and I'm getting my 2 voidstones. Had to wait until I got lvl 20/20 Icicle gem to take them on. I'm still rocking pretty basic gear. I did get a shroud and it's been super helpful. At around 100 map completion. I've been incredibly impressed how little investment I have had to make to this point to complete the maps & get the league mechanic rolling.

99prosorc - really appreciate everything you put into this guide. I've been able to plan out the next set of steps and the tree adjustments are comfy. Like I said, probably the best league start to date for me.

The next set of upgrades is going to take some time. All are 2Div+, but my guess is that prices will start to come down this week and aiming for the Dissolution + Rathpith combo next. Once that is rolling I will probably retire the Bitterdream finally.

Hope everyone else is having a great league start!
Ok guys, my turn now.

I'm playing the build for the first time and had the easiest league start ever. Thanks to the creator once again. Despite the fact that the build can be found here officially and is easy to Google, I hope it will stay under the radar for the next years.
I never want to start with anything else again. I did the swap today after doing the weekend's no-life grind. My investments were pretty unlucky; I had good drops, e.g., a Dialla's that I wanted to double corrupt—poof, as it sometimes is. I then intensively double corrupted the boots and was lucky with a +3 implicit for myself and a +2 implicit that sold for 6 div. That was enough to make the swap currently.
Attached is my PoB; I don't know if the config is right, but the damage could be close to the numbers. All in all, this is pretty much the coolest build I've ever had. And you really have to say, after the swap, it's also pretty tanky, quite different from the low EHP it has mathematically.

I died only exactly 200 times after the campaign, I did the whole atlas myself, except 2 Voidstones carries for Maven and Uber Elder as usuals (I know I'm bad mechanically, but CoD+Portal is such a QoL with the auras staying active haha). Now the real upgrade and farming party begins, I'm so happy.

https://pobb.in/OxpN03DzV7WC
I'm experimenting with shield charge + faster attacks right now as a QoL feature, because I do have the strength ans sockets for it, seems pretty smooth. Also need to fix res now.
Last edited by Vortigaunt1337 on Jul 29, 2024, 4:51:55 PM
"
bsguterres wrote:
Do you already have a Delirium + Beyond tree planned?
Can you share with us?

Deli, Beyond, Altars, Shrines and a few map drop nodes for better sustain

This is my current setup (subject to change):

https://poeplanner.com/a/wsz
"
jddc78 wrote:

99prosorc - really appreciate everything you put into this guide. I've been able to plan out the next set of steps and the tree adjustments are comfy. Like I said, probably the best league start to date for me.

Ty!
"

I'm playing the build for the first time and had the easiest league start ever. Thanks to the creator once again. Despite the fact that the build can be found here officially and is easy to Google, I hope it will stay under the radar for the next years.
I never want to start with anything else again.

Ty!
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
bsguterres wrote:
Do you already have a Delirium + Beyond tree planned?
Can you share with us?

Deli, Beyond, Altars, Shrines and a few map drop nodes for better sustain

This is my current setup (subject to change):

https://poeplanner.com/a/wsz

What is the farming strategy with Beyond? tainted currency?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"

Ty!

could you please quickly check my day 4 pob, I seem to have like half of the damage you do in pob and have similar gear like you?

https://pobb.in/1XgWX8lUVF_m
"
could you please quickly check my day 4 pob, I seem to have like half of the damage you do in pob and have similar gear like you?

https://pobb.in/1XgWX8lUVF_m

You didn't tick "low life".
With my config, you are at 11m dps.
If I add my rings to your build, it's already 13.
The "remaining" 2m dps are coming from mine throwing speed on weapon + amulet.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 30, 2024, 5:47:57 PM
My last league was Shaper, so i don't know nothing about these new mechanics, and i am so glad that i found this build. I never had a better League start in my life!!
I am on maps already with little effort in gear/build

Know the questions:
- Why blight to farm for currency? What do you sell from it?
- I am running white maps yet, so is there a guide that you can recommend that explains these new atlas stuff? Especially about this "Red Altars + Blight + Scarab drop nodes". What is this? U run red maps with scarabs?
- What is a good point to switch from the BitterDream to a better weapon?

Let me give u my thanks again for this awesome build!
How are you guys dealing with dots and ground effects with Dissolution combo?

These are the bane of my existence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info