[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Just a general note to those feeling squishy, because I don’t feel that at all:
Mind a little chaos res, I got a Atziri flask. I got a corrupted blood implicit jewel also. I think the biggest contributor to tankiness is freeze and therefore projectile speed. I used tattoos for every dex node and also got -58% crit dmg taken from tattoos and shield corruption. The only thing that kills me is either one of the deli bosses or beyond bosses or an occasional strange one shot every 30maps or so. That kinda hard caps me at lvl95 atm but I don’t need more points right now.
"
Faendris wrote:
One quick question: any specific way to deal with poison after switching to dissolution of the flesh? I keep dying from it during expedition encounters.

If it really bothers you get a corrupted poison immun ring?
´How are u guys farming Blight with this build? I usually at half blight time, i get one shoted by some ranged projectile or other stuff.

And do you guys run normal t16 maps with blight tree and sell the blighted maps, or run the blighted maps and sell everything?
"
drking100 wrote:
´How are u guys farming Blight with this build? I usually at half blight time, i get one shoted by some ranged projectile or other stuff.

And do you guys run normal t16 maps with blight tree and sell the blighted maps, or run the blighted maps and sell everything?

- get +5 boots (yours are +4)
- get a lvl 21 icicle, it's really cheap now
- fix flasks, you need an "enduring ... mana flask" and proper mods + quality + enchant on the other flasks too (check my flasks for reference)
- fix your gloves, you are missing eldritch implicits
- you can get a MUCH better amulet for just a few chaos too
- you are NOT supposed to have a life flask anymore, because of Rathpith + Dissolution
- you are missing the "lucky" mastery for spell suppression
- USE PROJ SPEED TATTOS ON EVERY OF YOUR DEX NODES, it's really important for this build. You will feel a big difference :D

Blight can be done fully afk, it's a tower defense game and you can do it with towers. (requires ring enchants) There are guides about it on YT!

Most of the things I mentioned above are only a few chaos!
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 2, 2024, 1:03:37 PM
"
SilaQ wrote:
I've been following you for a long time and in 3.25 there's a huge frustration, what do you do about defences? it's way too glassy in 3.25, I'm thinking of adding some defences in shield.

could you post your pob, because I don't think it is a glasscanon at all, in comparison to glasscanon I used to play (FB trickster by Zish e.g.).
so i just managed to gambah my way to a mageblood. still debating if i should just make a new build or use it for this. if i use for this build. i assume i just go the standard like ruby, topaz, sapphire, silver flask? to fix resistances from flasks isntantly, then i can focus on chaos res on gear?
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
so i just managed to gambah my way to a mageblood. still debating if i should just make a new build or use it for this. if i use for this build. i assume i just go the standard like ruby, topaz, sapphire, silver flask? to fix resistances from flasks isntantly, then i can focus on chaos res on gear?

This is what I was using in Necropolis: https://pobb.in/vu40r2lunB8s
just feels like this league not being chaos ress capped is ultra troll. so was thinking just going full resistance solve could be better. obviously less dmg but way more survivability
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
just feels like this league not being chaos ress capped is ultra troll. so was thinking just going full resistance solve could be better. obviously less dmg but way more survivability

You can also use the jewel "The Light Of Meaning" with "Passive Skills in Radius also grant +4% to Chaos Resistance". It's +84%, if you use it in the socket next to Fervour.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 2, 2024, 3:38:16 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
MrYamamoto wrote:

You can also use the jewel "The Light Of Meaning" with "Passive Skills in Radius also grant +4% to Chaos Resistance". It's +84%, if you use it in the socket next to Fervour.

ye i know xD but im using the cold dmg there ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info