[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Will i be able to play this build on budget version and kill any boss? I suck on crafing and dont have enough time to play 5h+ per day to farm crazy currency amount
"
Rzemyk95 wrote:
Will i be able to play this build on budget version and kill any boss? I suck on crafing and dont have enough time to play 5h+ per day to farm crazy currency amount

If you build the budget version in the guide, you should be able to clear all pinnacle bosses without any problem.
always check synth bases on ground, almost missed it

Last edited by lev1afun on May 4, 2023, 3:21:39 PM
"
KiraDoodle wrote:
Have a few questions

3) Is it worth getting rid of the CWDT-IC set up for the herald of ice set up, or is that just specifically for breachstones?

As WinterHiko said - no, i specifically tried to solve problem with flawless breachstones when get unlucky with mods, but i dont even suggest to run those breachstones now, imho not worth the hassle at all, normal do the trick (for feared)

"
whiterockxx wrote:

Maybe this information can help you!

thanks for the tips, i also use this ring for reflect mods on maps/atziri but its enough for me with soul of Yugul alone
Last edited by lev1afun on May 4, 2023, 3:27:36 PM
"
lev1afun wrote:
always check synth bases on ground, almost missed it

Max charges synth rings are always worth a ridiculous amount. Congrats! Where did it drop? 90 divines is fire.
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Max charges synth rings are always worth a ridiculous amount. Congrats! Where did it drop? 90 divines is fire.

I think it dropped from random rare mob

Atm im doing some hipster strat with full specced into rogue exiles and tormented spirits (sextants: rogues exiles and unique monsters drop corrupted items; map: city square for 3 unique bosses). Its actually hilarious, i got so many unique jewels, most of them are those -1 charge ones, but i got so many that can hand-picked perfect rolled self-fragetllions for exmaple, also tons of corrupt blood immune jewels that can cost a lot with good rolls and uniques with +charges or curse on hit. suplies are cheap cos nobody run it, so if somebody want to try it - its fun but big gamba + time to sort and price check. Similar stratergy is to run vaal temples with Wandering path and Twist of fate. Or you can actually combine this two for double fun and learn every corruption and unqiue jewel in game

p.s. I checked list of monster reward mods and it seems there is no synth items reward, but i do see them time to time, so maybe it was incubator or most likely chest (wiki says it possible)

p.s.2 ok i just dropped synth items as delirium reward, now it make sense that i see them often as i fully specced into chance for mirror
Last edited by lev1afun on May 5, 2023, 2:52:11 AM
I've finished the Vile Staff crucible finally. Now it's time to chance it, is the only way to turn it into a Whispering Ice right?. What about beastcrafting?

Last edited by matiasgil on May 4, 2023, 7:51:17 PM
"
matiasgil wrote:
I've finished the Vile Staff crucible finally. Now it's time to chance it, is the only way to turn it into a Whispering Ice right?. What about beastcrafting?

This spell crit was a bad choice... it will do a greatly reduce to your critical strike chance, if you still have any imprint stored, i recommend you to use and rebuild this node since you not splitted yet!!

The split must be done before apply the influence btw!
Last edited by whiterockxx on May 5, 2023, 3:36:16 AM
I am at the mid-high range of gear with this build, but I feel a bit squishy: got killed 6 times at Simulacrum 29th wave. Thinking about getting some armor, but have no idea where to get it.
"
alajvad wrote:
I am at the mid-high range of gear with this build, but I feel a bit squishy: got killed 6 times at Simulacrum 29th wave. Thinking about getting some armor, but have no idea where to get it.

To reduce the death chances, you must in this order:

- Increase your ES
- Increase the damage mitigation
- Increase the utility
- Increse the damage
- FrostBlink

ES - you can improve replacing your chest, it can go up to 2.2k Evasion wich gives more ES and 400+ ES itself

Mitigation - there are many ways to add it to the build like:

Improve the tier of Eater Implicit;
Improve the flasks;
Get some Endurance charges;
Aloc Faith and Steel + The mastery wich converts 10% phys dmg taken to chaos, with we are immune;

Utility -

change your flasks for more utility;
Freeze Spread in radius from Exarch on gloves are exelent for simulacrum and mapss.

Damage - If your damage is high enought, you freeze everything and dont die.

Frostblink - Use it to escape from bad situations, and evade boss skills. Dont try to face tank everything.

Follow the items that i use as exemple:

I dont use discipline, have 3 endurance charges all time, 11k ES, 23K evasion and 76% chance to evade attacks without flask!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info