[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Also forgot to mention
when i change attribute mastery from 5% inc attribute to +5 int per mastery i get +33 int
"
lev1afun wrote:
Also forgot to mention
when i change attribute mastery from 5% inc attribute to +5 int per mastery i get +33 int

Good catch! You just gave me 55int on my build :P
"
lev1afun wrote:
Also forgot to mention

I just had a look at your profile. How did you craft those ridiculous staves? Your gear overall is insane. What's the total cost so far?
"
Chace1 wrote:

I just had a look at your profile. How did you craft those ridiculous staves? Your gear overall is insane. What's the total cost so far?

Answer on how to craft staves you can find on page 180, for every other piece of gear Kelvynn has amazing write up on page 1 under the spoiler "Gearing Guide (3.21)"

Half of the gear i craft myself, half i bought cos this league im pretty unlucky with crafts but lucky with drops. I got apothecary in early red maps from searing exarch "div card which rewards jewellery" and bought for cheap many bases to craft later. Tbh i have no idea how much cost my gear, pretty sure its no more than 100 divs(most of it expenses on staves) and definitely its far from insane. I can get important t1 mods on items, 3 synth mods jewellery with like int%/multi/powercharge or smth (we can roll synth mods with beastcraft, using imprints to roll back) and mb hunter stygian vise with %attribute and flask on crit or just mageblood with 8 of those mods https://i.redd.it/oiiu5gq3vvt71.png; i still rock 2 mod watcher eye, amulet without %attribute also i think we can get cluster jewels with 1 uselss mod in between good ones to save skill points and many more little and big things here and there. But at some point i just settle with what i have and according to exilenet accumulate ~570 divs in stash testing different farm strats this league so mb ill comeback to craft and min max, but for now i ahve more than enough to do al lcontent except flawless breachstones

Last edited by lev1afun on May 3, 2023, 12:59:13 PM
another finding:

There is dirt cheap sextant

only for 15c more cold dmg to clear/do guardians faster plus bonus 8 packs to 16 maps. So if you not doin specific strat and just alch&go (u shouldnt) its good addition.
"
lev1afun wrote:
The only problem so far i have is flawless chayula breachstones. On paper we should do them easy, but no
All ubers are trouble-free, but i already failed 2/3 breachstones. I know that they roll random modifiers and therefore can be tricky with extra life, reduce crit, ele res, etc.; rares there take some time with our clear setup and boss staff just way to slow

Replace your CWDT Immortal Call setup with HoI-awakened inc AoE- awakened added cold damage/ice bite and level 2/3 empower.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

Replace your CWDT Immortal Call setup with HoI-awakened inc AoE- awakened added cold damage/ice bite and level 2/3 empower.

I actually experimented with similar setup just for mapping, as i seen someone suggested earlier here.

Thanks for advice, ill try to improve gems, annoint and test more, would be nice to run flawless chayula instead of normal one for feared, as i dropped from first one 50% fractured defence grasping mail

update:

i got myself setup to test

after couple flaw breachstones i may say that its definitely improve the clear, frenzy charges very unreliable tho; maybe also i got multiple times unlucky with mods prev runs
Last edited by lev1afun on May 3, 2023, 7:10:32 PM
"
lev1afun wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

I actually experimented with similar setup just for mapping, as i seen someone suggested earlier here.

Thanks for advice, ill try to improve gems, annoint and test more, would be nice to run flawless chayula instead of normal one for feared, as i dropped from first one 50% fractured defence grasping mail

update:

i got myself setup to test

after couple flaw breachstones i may say that its definitely improve the clear, frenzy charges very unreliable tho; maybe also i got multiple times unlucky with mods prev runs

what auras are you able to run with the herald of ice setup?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Think we just got a slight nerf from a bonus we didn't know we had.

Today's Patch Notes

"Fixed a bug where the Staff Passive Skill Mastery that provides 30% increased Defences while wielding a Staff was applying twice to Armour and Evasion Rating."
I was wondering if I could get some tips on my character maybe some change in items or maybe something I am missing I would like some feedback maybe try moving some of my points around this is my link

https://pastebin.com/EbBwngcY

My friend is also playing an aura bot and we only play together, Any information would be hopeful thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info