[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
RaGe0uS wrote:
Think we just got a slight nerf from a bonus we didn't know we had.

Today's Patch Notes

"Fixed a bug where the Staff Passive Skill Mastery that provides 30% increased Defences while wielding a Staff was applying twice to Armour and Evasion Rating."

Plus they fixed the bug with CI proccing Pain Attunement someone mentionned earlier in the thread, in case anyone was using it.
Have a few questions

1) Can we use Awakened CWC instead for the mapping setup? (stun immune at lvl 5 is pretty nice)

2) Is there any reason why the guide suggested for Immortal Call set up to be lvl 6? Since the CWDT there is level 20, i assume it can support up to lvl 20 IC as well right?

3) Is it worth getting rid of the CWDT-IC set up for the herald of ice set up, or is that just specifically for breachstones?
"
KiraDoodle wrote:
Have a few questions

1) Can we use Awakened CWC instead for the mapping setup? (stun immune at lvl 5 is pretty nice)

2) Is there any reason why the guide suggested for Immortal Call set up to be lvl 6? Since the CWDT there is level 20, i assume it can support up to lvl 20 IC as well right?

3) Is it worth getting rid of the CWDT-IC set up for the herald of ice set up, or is that just specifically for breachstones?

1) You can use Awakened CwC, it's a bit less damage but you will have full stun immunity.

2) The answer is in the mana sustain section of the guide. Basically, it's lvl6 so it doesn't drain mana.

3) It's a specific suggestion made for the Breachstones. I wouldn't recommend it.
Wish thier was a bit more information for beginners such as myself I have no clue what Amgen’s to use early game or gear to use.
"
Wish thier was a bit more information for beginners such as myself I have no clue what Amgen’s to use early game or gear to use.

There's literally a levelling guide in the 2nd or 3rd post.

And a gearing guide.
"
lev1afun wrote:
for now i have more than enough to do al lcontent except flawless breachstones

With my current setup i'm able to do all ubers, flawless chayula, wave 30 simulacrum and clear maps very well with a single tap of a button to swap between Herald of Ice (map setup) and Skitter bots (Uber Setup). If you go tryhard can heve a second pair of stampedes with precision and CwDT+Immortal Call setup, but not necessary!

I used to farm The feared Invitation, doing:

Flawless Chayulas with maven;
Uber Atziri's with maven;
Uber Cortex with maven;
Uber Uber Elder with maven;

Then open The Feared Invitation with 80%+ IIQ and then do the Uber Maven 1x or 2x depending on the Feared drops!

Good profit, since Maven increases the chance of drops from uber bosses, and all Ubers have better loot tables!

My itens are not too expensive and do the ubers with no deaths most of the time.

This was my first Flawless Chayula attempt recorded two weeks ago, without maven:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0YTGm1ePo

By the way, my staffs are almost standard ones, with just a mediocre crucible tree!

an advice that i give here is aways good to have this two itens for The feared Farm (just for Uber Atziri's fight and The Feared itself):

A Watcher's eye with Reduced Reflect Elemental Damage and the Sibyl's ring. Even with those itens, the damage is enought to just melt the bosses on the invitation before they move.

Maybe this information can help you!
Last edited by whiterockxx on May 4, 2023, 5:47:40 AM
Hello everyone!

I just finished the crucible tree on my weapon and I’ll give you some advices for those who want to try the adventure and are poor.

Before I start: please forgive me for grammatical errors or weird sentences. English is not my native language. I tried my best.

First part - the donor bases:

Warstaff donor bases with the 1st node “6% increased artributes, 25% increased global damages” can be expensive. 40c if you are lucky, 80c on average, up to 1div. So maybe it’s better to start your main vil staff base with this node first so you don’t have to buy other donor bases.

That said, I think it’s better to do your tree from the left to the right. If a donor base is expensive, split it with a fenumal plagued beast to have one more chance. But NEVER split your main vil staff base until it’s finished!

Second part- How to sustain if you are poor:

My strategy is to farm what is the most expensive for making your tree: the imprint beast. To do that, make your atlas for beast farming. Some nodes increase chances for sand beast (Fenumal plagued, the split one) and deep beast (Craicic chimeral, the imprint one). The trick here is to farm T2 to T5 map because it removes a lot of beast we don’t want in higher tier map.

You don’t have to chiesel or alch your map. Buy some gilded bestiary scarab and go. Prefer map with easy configuration like silo, tower or belfry for example (my bests). Remove the void stones on your atlas and allocate the preferred map you want.
You have to do the maps as fast as possible. Focus on the red beast. Put your stash and Einhart next to your map device so you can clean your inventory and check your bestiary faster. Always check Fenumal plagued and craicic chimeral if not full to not loose a beast.
If you have enough split beast, unallocate the sand beast on your atlas to have only the deep beast allocated. If you don’t need them, you can sell them for 70-80c…

Part three - tips:

You can add essences to your atlas. Essences are the same regardless of the map tier. It’s a very good source of income. I finished my tree with more currencies than before. Focus on essences of contempt and essences of loathing, the most expensive ones…keep essence of spite to craft your gear. Sell in bulk when you have 50 stacks…

If you want your weapon 1% increased damage per 2% quality you’ll need 5000 blue life force.
If you want all socket white, you’ll need 12500 red life force and 1 crystalized life force per socket. So harvest can be an option for the atlas. But I don’t know if it worth at low tier map… If not, take what you want (I picked harbinger).

For 30% quality, you’ll need perfect fossils. I used less than 10 of them but I don’t know if I was lucky or not because it’s the first time I 30% quality something…

If your menagerie get full, go to it and craft whatever you want to empty it ( like 10 random currencies, rare stuff with 6 linked sockets…) and sell all valuable beast.

Put your filter on semi strict and pick up all warstaff bases you find. Do the crucible event to see their trees if valuable or needed nodes. Some nodes give you currency like sextant, geode, divine etc…

Conclusion:

With this strat, you’ll be able to craft your tree with only the cost of donor base and gilded bestiary scarab. You’ll even make some benefit with essences and beast you don’t need.

Oh and buy a second mouse because of the number of clic we’ll need to chance both of our staff ;) That’s my next job after finish whiten my sockets…

Let me know if I said something wrong or if you have other tips.

I hope everything is clear.

Cheers Exiles
Can someone explain how the herald of ice setup works for mapping? Do we swap out one of the other auras in order to fit in herald of ice?

And also what's the skitterbots variant?
"
KiraDoodle wrote:
Can someone explain how the herald of ice setup works for mapping? Do we swap out one of the other auras in order to fit in herald of ice?
And also what's the skitterbots variant?

Take a look on my aura setup, i just turn off the skitter bots and turn on HoI or vice-versa.

video of herald of ice on map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0YTGm1ePo
"
Artanis5 wrote:
I was wondering if I could get some tips on my character maybe some change in items or maybe something I am missing I would like some feedback maybe try moving some of my points around this is my link

https://pastebin.com/EbBwngcY

My friend is also playing an aura bot and we only play together, Any information would be hopeful thank you in advance.

The four link setup with Immortal Call is really good for survivability. You should consider it.

If your friend is an aurabot, I'd suggest having them use Grace and Zealotry, as both of those will synergize with you.

Your flask prefixes should be "gain a charge on crit" for better uptime. Your Diamond flask suffix grants movement speed, which doesn't do anything since you're wearing Stampedes.

Don't forget to quality all your flasks. Two of them are not +20%.

You could reroll a helmet for higher %int.

Your rings could be rerolled better, they have int and some res, but could have more useful affixes, especially the one in the right slot.

If you get an Enlighten 4, you can drop Charisma annoint for Whispers of Doom and save four skill points.

You could have slightly more int by using the "5int per mastery" instead of "5% attributes).

You haven't allocated Nature's Patience. It won'T do anything if you don'T spend a point on it.

Your gear is quite good already though. 2.6M average hit is super good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info