[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
KiraDoodle wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Can you post your PoB?

Not sure if I imported my build correctly into POB. Literally just figured out that i can import builds from game into POB directly haha

https://pastebin.com/MMPSAV2Y

you imported it correctly :)

unless i'm missing something you have no second curse, this will be your easiest improvement
you need to anoint whispers of doom on your amulet or grab it in your tree, so you will be able to add punishment to your body armour

In a second time i would say the cluster jewel, find two of them with cold to the core and blanketed snow
Last edited by pat_hibulaire on Apr 30, 2023, 7:12:58 AM
Yea I haven't been able to get a 6 link chest yet for the punishment curse, but yes that's my next step

Will look for 2 clusters with blanketed snow and cold to the core after like you suggested

Hopefully i see a decent upgrade in dps after i get these 2 sorted!
Oh I see you forgot a 0 in your previous post :P I was so confused when I looked at your gear and you said your tooltip said 20k.

Remove Culling Strike for Punishment. It will be more damage until you get your 6-link.

Your Watcher's Eye could be upgraded. Recoup as MAna + one Hatred mod (flat damage or cold pen).

Not a damage upgrade, but don't forget to eventually switch your Split Personnalities to int/ES.

You could elevate your gloves' modifiers with Orbs of Conflict.

Going from Astramentis to the special Shaper amulet could provide another decent boost in damage, though it can be pricey.

The recoup/max mana craft on your ring is probably overkill. Try crafting minimum Frenzy charge for 4% more damage. Same for the +13 attr on your other ring.

Activating your flasks gives you 50% more damage. Don't forget that when you look at your dps.

Nature's Affinity is not allocated. It's a cluster jewel, you need to allocate it.

Don't forget alternate quality gems.

Cyclone should be lvl16, not 20. It does more damage.

Eventually, your Body Armour could use an upgrade to a better base and better affixes, though that's more defensive than offensive.

Hope that helps!
Is CwC being lvl 16 still relevant?

I am asking bc in the past it seemed relevant because we used it for bossing. These days we use selfcast for bosses, and I don't see where we stand still on maps for 2+ seconds.

Also is there a Dev Answer now if the Icicle created exactly at the 1.8s Mark?
Last edited by Necro_42739 on Apr 30, 2023, 3:54:37 PM
"
Necro_42739 wrote:
Is CwC being lvl 16 still relevant?

I am asking bc in the past it seemed relevant because we used it for bossing. These days we use selfcast for bosses, and I don't see where we stand still on maps for 2+ seconds.

Also is there a Dev Answer of there is the Icicle created exactly at the 2.8s Mark.

Kelvynn made some specific calculations earlier in the thread. Lvl16 is still where it's at. You can find their post and the whole calculation is there.
"
esarkgah wrote:
I have an unusual question. So I'm currently around level 50 and using all of the gem links in the guide plus Herald of Ice.

I'm just using Herald of Ice to get the Celestial Herald Effect MTX, which isn't showing up for some reason. MTX works when I replace Herald of Ice with Herald of Ash (just to try if other heralds are working).

Is there a way to make it work (or will it work in late game when all gems and items are on)?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/esarkgah/characters?characterName=DeckyBoy

Anyone?
I FINALLY got the goddamn staff to drop naturally (gave up on cards long ago and was paying with a truckload of IIR). I got 94 HOURS CLOCKED.

Aaaaaaaand it's a 14% int roll, of course :P I got 7 raw divines to drop before the staff, though.

Now it's time... to farm for a second one...

At least I can play the build now!

EDIT : Used one divine and got to 18% :D
Last edited by WinterHiko on Apr 30, 2023, 3:50:16 PM
Congratulation!

For me I just hit T2 T3 and T4 node in the base item for the crucible tree! Last node incoming soon I hope!
Last edited by CorteX1110 on Apr 30, 2023, 5:24:53 PM
GG my friend !

very brave is the path you choose exile, i'm actually thinking about trying this build in a SSF but pfiouuuu, i dont know how difficult it is and i'm already afraid xD
can we not use for of the spilt personality jewels anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info