[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Deleted
Last edited by CorteX1110 on Apr 28, 2023, 5:03:37 AM
"
kasar_dobi wrote:
"
CorteX1110 wrote:
5div for me and I have only 2 nodes done… But the person who write the guide for the tree said with 10 to 15 divine we will be fine… I’m gonna farm some imprint beast I think…

When I made my weapon, Imprints were 0.4 div. When I wrote the guide they were about 0.7 div. The current price and people figuring out how to combine trees might be the reason for the inflated cost. I'm glad I acted early :)

E: nvm :D
Last edited by Jespetin on Apr 28, 2023, 7:45:53 AM
Hi guys! Can anyone give me guide for crucible trees for staff? I read overall guides, but i need guide exactly for whispering ice.
"
NegativeSun wrote:
Hi guys! Can anyone give me guide for crucible trees for staff? I read overall guides, but i need guide exactly for whispering ice.

Yes, look at the page 180 in this thread…
I just managed to craft this insane helm. Pushes my tooltip to 3.4 mil dps. Not sure if I should try salvage the prefixes tho. Maybe craft suffixes can't be changed, reforge cold until I hit cold dmg to spells and hopefully don't brick in the process by filling 3 slots. Then block mana and yolo exalt again and pray it hits a good es. I'm not sure if 100 es is worth the risk tho. Will be almost impossible to replicate this helm again.

"
kasar_dobi wrote:
I just managed to craft this insane helm. Pushes my tooltip to 3.4 mil dps. Not sure if I should try salvage the prefixes tho. Maybe craft suffixes can't be changed, reforge cold until I hit cold dmg to spells and hopefully don't brick in the process by filling 3 slots. Then block mana and yolo exalt again and pray it hits a good es. I'm not sure if 100 es is worth the risk tho. Will be almost impossible to replicate this helm again.

Wow congratz. That is one insane helmet.

Just need to double-corrupt it now (jk don't do it).

Did you include the shock effect in your calculation in PoB? I think you'll need to add it manually to take into account the DPS increase from Shocking Conflux.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
kasar_dobi wrote:

Wow congratz. That is one insane helmet.

Just need to double-corrupt it now (jk don't do it).

Did you include the shock effect in your calculation in PoB? I think you'll need to add it manually to take into account the DPS increase from Shocking Conflux.

I did calculate the DPS increase with shocking conflux. Shock is 2 second debuff, so 3 seconds + 2 seconds lingering shock = 5 second uptime for 8 seconds which comes down to about overall 31% increased damage taken.
guys, i've a quick question about those gloves
i was trying to craft gloves, following the good gloves section in the guide
i spent looooot of ichor and came this one
a bit depressed by the amount of currencies ive lost in the operation i decided to stop there and ask here if it's good enough to keep it ?
i know what's a pinacle boss so maybe you will just tell me "your call" but i'm novice in end game so i'm asking for your opinion
thanks guys

"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
guys, i've a quick question about those gloves
i was trying to craft gloves, following the good gloves section in the guide
i spent looooot of ichor and came this one
a bit depressed by the amount of currencies ive lost in the operation i decided to stop there and ask here if it's good enough to keep it ?
i know what's a pinacle boss so maybe you will just tell me "your call" but i'm novice in end game so i'm asking for your opinion
thanks guys

Bosses are where you need the most damage, so I'd say it's good unless you're struggling with mapping damage.
ok thanks a lot, but so you mean "if i'm struggling with bosse's maps" ? sorry just to be sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info