[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Hello Cassie. Look at my character - which ring enchantment is the most effective? I can only choose one xD
"
wdragonbsk wrote:
Hello Cassie. Look at my character - which ring enchantment is the most effective? I can only choose one xD

The freeze one is mandatory, meteor is optional
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi Cassie :) apologies if you've already answered this somewhere...

Are we self-casting Galvanic Field before every Arc cast?
"
istudystrings wrote:
Hi Cassie :) apologies if you've already answered this somewhere...

Are we self-casting Galvanic Field before every Arc cast?

Only when you need it, this'll be up to your discretion for rares/bosses/harder maps.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello, I just hit a 21/20 arc and a 20/20 vaal arc (both of oscillating), maybe its a dumb question but wich one do you think its the best?
"
SmematoWendy wrote:
Hello, I just hit a 21/20 arc and a 20/20 vaal arc (both of oscillating), maybe its a dumb question but wich one do you think its the best?

At times, I've alternated between the two. Vaal is better for mapping, but 21 is better for boss DPS.
Quick question, if i got the currency to get new ring with power charge what should i get since i cant find gifts from above with power charge implicit
"
mahorka wrote:
Quick question, if i got the currency to get new ring with power charge what should i get since i cant find gifts from above with power charge implicit

You're looking for all-res or chaos res, usually it's a circle of anguish or ambition you'll want.
right now im using two gift from above, ive gone for better awakened gem lvl 6
I'm an idiot
Last edited by Zastrow on Aug 11, 2024, 6:39:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info