[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Why put a Vaal arc of oscilating on pob, if it doesn't exist ?
nevermind.
League is going well, feel free to DM for advice!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Do we actually get something from the Endurance Charges, from Convition of Power?
Would Lori's Lantern be a good ring to have? Chaos resist on low life and "Damage of enemies hitting you is unlucky while you are on low life" seems really good with all the hp reservation
"
ScatmanKyle wrote:
Would Lori's Lantern be a good ring to have? Chaos resist on low life and "Damage of enemies hitting you is unlucky while you are on low life" seems really good with all the hp reservation

It's alright, there's good synergy there but the ring itself isn't that good even fully activated. Gifts from Above is better, and the same price, so the only time this knowledge could matter is in SSF.

"
marcel4211 wrote:
Do we actually get something from the Endurance Charges, from Convition of Power?

Yes, as of this patch they give 16% less elemental and physical damage taken (total)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 23, 2024, 5:39:22 PM
Regex for impossible map mods:

^(?!.*(No regeneration|Elemental reflect|Cannot leech from monsters)).*$
How do I solve the mana sustain issue? I’m constantly dont have enough mana
Is anyone that is following this build making much progress? I have played a lot on this character and feel like I have hit a wall around level 95. I'm at the point where upgrades to my character all cost > 20 divine and it's just not feasible to continue on. It will take much longer than this league only to actually get the character to a good place. I am not a noob to path of exile, nor am I an expert but this build just seems to be disappointing. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but we are well into the league and in PoB i am still not even at the "Basic Mapping" items.
"
retardirt wrote:
How do I solve the mana sustain issue? I’m constantly dont have enough mana

Shimmeron, power charge max, sap psyche cluster jewels, and levels in general. You can swap 'faster casting' out of your arc 6-l for 'increased critical damage' temporarily.

"
Cr1cke7 wrote:
Is anyone that is following this build making much progress? I have played a lot on this character and feel like I have hit a wall around level 95. I'm at the point where upgrades to my character all cost > 20 divine and it's just not feasible to continue on. It will take much longer than this league only to actually get the character to a good place. I am not a noob to path of exile, nor am I an expert but this build just seems to be disappointing. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but we are well into the league and in PoB i am still not even at the "Basic Mapping" items.

You're doing really good! 95 is very far for a newbie and you should be proud of yourself. You've reached the point where the game starts to truly test you. Use wealthyexile to determine your stash value and sell off some things you didn't realize you were hoarding, commonly this is bubblegum currency or scarabs.

My advice would be to make improvements to your money making methods, I get 10-20d an hour from the hardest version of blight-ravaged which I start on working toward with the semi-budget version of the build. The main thing you need for that is Oriath's End, but also knowledge about tower strategy and the ring enchants.

If it's levels specifically that you're after, a great balance of experienceand money (which I do personally use) is to run blighted, or blight ravaged maps, with verdant oil x3. This makes it give 135% more experience. If you do this to t16 Blighted maps you'll make about 5d/hr in the process too. And it's just as viable on ravaged, anoint 3x verdant/black/(silver or violet) for 8-12d/hr after bulk sales. Don't start with silver until you get your skills up and be careful with base map type. Guides to ravaged strategy can be found under map mods in the main guide text.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 28, 2024, 8:15:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info