[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
full POB has 7M DPS with, how can we improve on that ?

Make sure you have the 100 tree and gear selected. The POB number is also not quite right at 10m, it's actually significantly higher because punishment and 'saved dps from DoT ticking while moving' are not calculated. Then, it can go way up once more with Mageblood.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Im geting permafrozen in this league alot and mobs sometimes cant even kill me with shield regen so i just stand there for a minute permafrozen.
Immune flask aint hlping much with 1 charge without mageblood
"
knyfito wrote:
Im geting permafrozen in this league alot and mobs sometimes cant even kill me with shield regen so i just stand there for a minute permafrozen.
Immune flask aint hlping much with 1 charge without mageblood

If you really meant frozen, then you've been forgetting to turn on Purity of Elements.

Use Eye of Chayula->Presence of Chayula for stun immunity, if that's what you meant.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Dec 11, 2023, 12:55:13 PM
Ah thats why i didnt use purity yet becouse i dont have Enlighten. Thats the problem thanks
Last edited by knyfito on Dec 11, 2023, 12:57:16 PM
oh bro, frozen aint even the problem honestly. It's the stunlocked by uber fast melee mobs and bow/fire skellies.

My guy legit stands there shaking like he's having a seizure
Last edited by MrChangg on Dec 11, 2023, 12:57:04 PM
"
knyfito wrote:
Ah thats why i didnt use purity yet becouse i dont have Enlighten. Thats the problem thanks

You overleveled your Clarity, get a level 10 one and keep it there, then you can use all your auras. Clarity reserves flat mana scaling with its level.

Vitality 3 is the aura which enlighten 3 unlocks for you, by enlightening the heavy auras then 1-socketing the vitality.
"
MrChangg wrote:
oh bro, frozen aint even the problem honestly. It's the stunlocked by uber fast melee mobs and bow/fire skellies.

My guy legit stands there shaking like he's having a seizure

Get eye of chayula for now, presence of chayula once you can afford it. Please check the extreme budget item set within POB to give you guidance on some fixes.
Really appreciate the responses to all the questions in the thread, Cassie. Most build authors in my experience reply a few times and just completely dip.

The stunlocks were annoying before I grabbed a Prism Guardian and Crown. Helped with tankiness a lot so I'm able to survive and Flame Dash away before I get smacked up.

I DO have a general build question. My build so far:

https://pobb.in/AHlQgEsH-YuZ

Would you recommend me drop my Clarity to a lower level to max out Vitality as I don't have Enlighten yet and my Mana Reserves will be way too low if I have both at 20?

Again, thank you for all the help. Sincerely from a scrub player that's only played like 3 Leagues total
Last edited by MrChangg on Dec 11, 2023, 9:24:08 PM
"
MrChangg wrote:
Really appreciate the responses to all the questions in the thread, Cassie. Most build authors in my experience reply a few times and just completely dip.

The stunlocks were annoying before I grabbed a Prism Guardian and Crown. Helped with tankiness a lot so I'm able to survive and Flame Dash away before I get smacked up.

I DO have a general build question. My build so far:

https://pobb.in/AHlQgEsH-YuZ

Would you recommend me drop my Clarity to a lower level to max out Vitality as I don't have Enlighten yet and my Mana Reserves will be way too low if I have both at 20?

Again, thank you for all the help. Sincerely from a scrub player that's only played like 3 Leagues total

You should use level 10 clarity permanently, and activate level 21 vitality ONLY once you have enlighten 3 linked to your (OTHER) auras, which makes space. We only need clarity 10 to sustain mana per second after also obtaining 2x cluster jewels with Sap Psyche.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Dec 11, 2023, 9:28:51 PM
is there any changes to arc setup can i just add surging or oscillating?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info