[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Hi! With anomalous arrogance apparently no longer existing, it doesn't seem possible to run determination or purity of elements reserving life as it used to be in some of the build options. Is there an easy workaround for that? I might be missing something obvious. Thank you.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
MrChangg wrote:
So is our setup the same in 3.23? No picking up any Transfigured versions?

Correct. I have looked at them extensively, they're all for niches we don't fill.

Hi! You said 'niche', but what niches they fill exactly? Can you tell more?
Which affliction ascendancy should we choose and which skills?
"
DaihuCovei wrote:
Which affliction ascendancy should we choose and which skills?

Probably primal for the charms, the other ones don't do much.

"
jpegfail wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
MrChangg wrote:
So is our setup the same in 3.23? No picking up any Transfigured versions?

Correct. I have looked at them extensively, they're all for niches we don't fill.

Hi! You said 'niche', but what niches they fill exactly? Can you tell more?

Branching Arc is meant for fighting large packs of tanky monsters, such as Simulacrum.

Oscillating arc is a gimmick to build around, but not better damage.

The Galvanic Field one unties itself from shock effect, which is good for builds with their lightning damage converted.

"
Hi! With anomalous arrogance apparently no longer existing, it doesn't seem possible to run determination or purity of elements reserving life as it used to be in some of the build options. Is there an easy workaround for that? I might be missing something obvious. Thank you.

I'll check on this now, thanks for pointing it out. Maybe 21/20?
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"

Thanks for the report, I've updated the POB with Life Reservation (mastery).
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I got to maps and I'm feeling very squishy.

What is the upgrade path for more tankiness?
"
DaihuCovei wrote:
I got to maps and I'm feeling very squishy.

What is the upgrade path for more tankiness?

Stop doing league mechanic for now, it's overtuned for everyone

Shavs, presence of chayula, prism guardian
When would you say it's a good time to drop Increase Crit Damage for Fast Casting?
"
MrChangg wrote:
When would you say it's a good time to drop Increase Crit Damage for Fast Casting?

Typically Faster Casting is just for quality of life, so you can make this swap at your discretion depending on your gear level.

Im dumb. Figured out my mistake
Last edited by Dr_Adreno_Chrome on Dec 10, 2023, 1:06:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info