[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
MrChangg wrote:
Really appreciate the responses to all the questions in the thread, Cassie. Most build authors in my experience reply a few times and just completely dip.

The stunlocks were annoying before I grabbed a Prism Guardian and Crown. Helped with tankiness a lot so I'm able to survive and Flame Dash away before I get smacked up.

I DO have a general build question. My build so far:

https://pobb.in/AHlQgEsH-YuZ

Would you recommend me drop my Clarity to a lower level to max out Vitality as I don't have Enlighten yet and my Mana Reserves will be way too low if I have both at 20?

Again, thank you for all the help. Sincerely from a scrub player that's only played like 3 Leagues total

You should use level 10 clarity permanently, and activate level 21 vitality ONLY once you have enlighten 3 linked to your (OTHER) auras, which makes space. We only need clarity 10 to sustain mana per second after also obtaining 2x cluster jewels with Sap Psyche.

Eye of Chayula and its stun immunity will give you tons of more survivability.
Question, I just switched over to Shimmeron's wand and its just killing me anytime I try to map. How do I fix this? lol
Seeking your advice:

1) It is hard for me to do Ultimatums. Can i just swap it for Rituals? I see no-one going rituals, are they so bad?
2) Is this build good for other mechanics like breach/harbinger?
3) Or should i just follow your "easy" atlas setup? Though it is not updated to 3.23, any major changes to lookout for?

Got a little bit lost, send help )
Many thanks in advance.
Last edited by EvilsToy on Dec 12, 2023, 6:37:07 AM
"
Rhonjurah wrote:
Question, I just switched over to Shimmeron's wand and its just killing me anytime I try to map. How do I fix this? lol

You need right side passives for ES leech and Zealot's Oath. Without it, shimmeron will be taking more ES than you can recover.
there are charms that gives you +1 minimum power and endurance charge, and 5-15% mana reservation thats works well with this
Hey all,

Trying out the build for the first time and I think I am misunderstanding Hex Master? We are utilizing Punishment as our only hex (correct?) which only applies the increased damage when enemies are on low life. What's the utility of having this effect permanent at the cost of decreased damage when it is only needed towards the end of a kill?

Thanks!
"
Cutlaz wrote:
Hey all,

Trying out the build for the first time and I think I am misunderstanding Hex Master? We are utilizing Punishment as our only hex (correct?) which only applies the increased damage when enemies are on low life. What's the utility of having this effect permanent at the cost of decreased damage when it is only needed towards the end of a kill?

Thanks!

It works on enfeeble too, we run dual curse. Also this lets you just cast curses once on boss start.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Sir, does it only have arc lightning as its main damage skill? how can you quickly kill early bosses in acts 4-7. Noob here
"
Reckless12 wrote:
Sir, does it only have arc lightning as its main damage skill? how can you quickly kill early bosses in acts 4-7. Noob here

Use Galvanic Field? With this skill I easly kill all bosses on leveling so far, also I killed this mini boss in league mechanic. I dying only because poor technical state of 3.23 update (lag, frame drop etc.) :/

BTW.I also tested Galvanic Field of Intensity (this new one) and its work pretty nice with this build.
Last edited by Dvight on Dec 13, 2023, 10:49:27 AM
Just hit maps and waiting patiently for certain uniques to get cheaper lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info