[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

I'm trying to level with this build and I'm really struggling at the end of Act 4. I don't have the orbs for any of the leveling gear and I'm not sure what kind of socket setup I should have. The 6 slot isn't likely to happen till much later on and it's all I can find in PoB. Now bosses take forever to kill and I'm getting one hit by groups of white mobs. Most things one hit me with Purity of Elements.
"
shaun840 wrote:
I'm trying to level with this build and I'm really struggling at the end of Act 4. I don't have the orbs for any of the leveling gear and I'm not sure what kind of socket setup I should have. The 6 slot isn't likely to happen till much later on and it's all I can find in PoB. Now bosses take forever to kill and I'm getting one hit by groups of white mobs. Most things one hit me with Purity of Elements.

I checked your character for you. You need to 4-link your arc and galvanic field mainly, and some low level rares (especially weapons with spell damage) should help. I would also recommend getting a couple of bubbling or seething hallowed life flasks.

You can obtain these items easily by checking vendors, and if you're missing the vendor cost then you can sell random rare item drops to them.

If all else fails, you can try saving up an alchemy orb or two from vendoring identified rares, then use that to buy 4-link items from other players.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Dec 10, 2023, 3:13:01 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
shaun840 wrote:

I checked your character for you. You need to 4-link your arc and galvanic field mainly, and some low level rares (especially weapons with spell damage) should help. I would also recommend getting a couple of bubbling or seething hallowed life flasks.

You can obtain these items easily by checking vendors, and if you're missing the vendor cost then you can sell random rare item drops to them.

Much appreciated, thanks!
TFW nearly all the uniques in the Budget builds and up cost over 60c each.

On a side note, when DO we use Galvanic Field? Just whenever we're not getting stunlocked/flinchlocked by mobs?

Also, what's the point to Energy Shield Mastery on Light Radius?
Last edited by MrChangg on Dec 10, 2023, 4:33:38 PM
"
MrChangg wrote:
TFW nearly all the uniques in the Budget builds and up cost over 60c each.

On a side note, when DO we use Galvanic Field? Just whenever we're not getting stunlocked/flinchlocked by mobs?

Also, what's the point to Energy Shield Mastery on Light Radius?

They drop in price as low as 1-3c later in a league, early league is weird for everything.

Galvanic Field is most of your bossing damage, but it doesn't hurt to buff up between packs or combat if you're struggling.

The Light Radius mastery is for exactly what it seems, it's so you can see in dark maps. Because we're low life from aura reservation, we have no light radius without it.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Still in the campaign, but it's been smooth sailing since Galvanic came online. Out of curiosity, would Hierophant be an alternate ascendancy possibility? For the big boost in charges and constant Arcane Surge?
"
Paradigm wrote:
Still in the campaign, but it's been smooth sailing since Galvanic came online. Out of curiosity, would Hierophant be an alternate ascendancy possibility? For the big boost in charges and constant Arcane Surge?

No because you lose Inevitable Judgement (ignore resistances on crit)
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Paradigm wrote:

No because you lose Inevitable Judgement (ignore resistances on crit)

Oh, duh.
Hi. Thanks for the build! Been smooth leveling and mapping after a 3 years break from poe.

Still wondering on ascension options for the affliction dudes.
Using Maji was very helpful during leveling and early maps, but what about lategame? Appreciate your advice.
full POB has 7M DPS with, how can we improve on that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info