[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

How's the build looking overall? still good for 3.23 ?

Played it last league and absolutely loved it, to any others looking for a nice chill build, would highly reccommend
Last edited by Mortiibus on Dec 6, 2023, 11:18:56 AM
"
Mortiibus wrote:
How's the build looking overall? still good for 3.23 ?

Played it last league and absolutely loved it, to any others looking for a nice chill build, would highly reccommend

Slightly buffed with no POB changes. I'll see if galvanic transfigured is good soon.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Oh, cool. I played this build a few leagues ago and it was really nice. I hope that in 3.23 update will also be fun to play.

Thx for your's work Cassie :)
is this safe for SSF?
Last edited by raz_raziel on Dec 6, 2023, 4:50:57 PM
"
raz_raziel wrote:
is this safe for SSF?

I don't recommend it, since it's built around a lot of boss uniques. All of the items should be obtainable, but it would be slower progression than an SSF-specific build designed around expecting to be stuck with crap rares.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Ahh I haven't played in over a year and I wanted to see if there was a good Arc build out there to come back to, thank you for this!
I've been looking for a arc guide to do Legion and Breaches.

Any comments if I should follow this guide or follow an ignite arc build instead?
"
DaihuCovei wrote:

Any comments if I should follow this guide or follow an ignite arc build instead?

This is fine, but maybe not the best build overall for those, there may be something more specialized.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
DaihuCovei wrote:

This is fine, but maybe not the best build overall for those, there may be something more specialized.

I'm looking among the arc builds, specifically.

This league I want to do an arc build and Legion and Breaches are the contents I think will like to do with arc.
"
DaihuCovei wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
DaihuCovei wrote:

I'm looking among the arc builds, specifically.

This league I want to do an arc build and Legion and Breaches are the contents I think will like to do with arc.

Played this build last league and this works well, just use vaal arc after popping the legion and most of the work is done for you. just make sure it's an open layout like Dunes or something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info