3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Put as many items for sell as possible. Currency will helps you buying better gears. You won't be spammed unless you sell something like a mageblood for 3 portal scroll.

Your quiver has no life and your ring has only 32 life. Use catalyst on your belt and wrong helmet enchant. Chaos damage isn't a big issue, so you can buy better gears without chaos resistance as long as you stay above 0. Your boots has...no movement speed.

You can drop your lightning spire trap and use your body armour for your aura with enlighten. A medium cluster jewel with sleepless sentries and snaring spirits.

For mapping, rain of splinters is really nice to have.

Thanks for the tips. I was trying to get the right Helm enchant through Uber labs. So far no luck. Seems like I have to buy it right from the beginning.
I initially was proud to have Chaos Resi capped. Seems not necessary...
I will look for better equipment then...
"
Treda wrote:
"
Put as many items for sell as possible. Currency will helps you buying better gears. You won't be spammed unless you sell something like a mageblood for 3 portal scroll.

Your quiver has no life and your ring has only 32 life. Use catalyst on your belt and wrong helmet enchant. Chaos damage isn't a big issue, so you can buy better gears without chaos resistance as long as you stay above 0. Your boots has...no movement speed.

You can drop your lightning spire trap and use your body armour for your aura with enlighten. A medium cluster jewel with sleepless sentries and snaring spirits.

For mapping, rain of splinters is really nice to have.

Thanks for the tips. I was trying to get the right Helm enchant through Uber labs. So far no luck. Seems like I have to buy it right from the beginning.
I initially was proud to have Chaos Resi capped. Seems not necessary...
I will look for better equipment then...

It is very hard to get the enchant yourself. It's better to buy the base with enchant and craft the item.
hi

on poeb i have more dps with

but look this

what do you think?
I am pretty sure you cannot inflict 2 or 3 exposures at the same time. The game will takes the biggest one and forget about the other one.

In your case, elemental equilibrium (30% exposure) OR your helmet (30%) and your gloves (16%) are useless (ignites your inflict spread is a better choice).

Maybe your setting in POB are wrong?
ok and blizzard is better then?
so what if instead of Bastion of Elements for Ea ballista, i go Liege of the Primordial, annoint golem commander, that would get me lightning golem, flame golem and Chaos golem, all with 140% buff effect.
Does the non reflect elemental damage still outweights the buffs of 3 Golems with 140% effect ?
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi

on poeb i have more dps with

but look this

what do you think?

That is a good question, i never bothered with the mask, and now i know the reason why some people use it :
The whole point is the line "nearby enemies have 50% increased fire and cold res", which is a multiplier. In our case, we are bringing the resists of enemies to negative, and the multiplier works there, "increasing the negative resistance to fire".

So yes, on your build it is a theoretical "bit more dps" (something like 1% or so).

But then, this also requires to be "nearby", otherwise no multiplier and damage loss.
Nearby, in the game, means several things, the nearby explicit on the crown is said to affect almost your whole screen (otherwise it wouldn't be that good).
Source : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2227379 (the mod was a delve mod before it became an influenced one)

Now, on the callous mask, according to the wiki, the range is 30 ingame units (approx "3 meters"). You'd basically have to hug the enemies all the time to potentially gain that 1% more dps. It's pure loss otherwise.

Doesn't sound worth it at all (unless you wanna Poeninja-warrior numbers and don't actually plan to play :d )

In short : keep the blizzard crown :)

Edit : also, just like someone said before, remove that ignite exposure on gloves, it's poeninja warrioring too, doesnt do anything, as your exposure from ee and bonuses overrides it. Get ignite prolif implicit instead !

EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Sep 17, 2023, 5:38:35 AM
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
so what if instead of Bastion of Elements for Ea ballista, i go Liege of the Primordial, annoint golem commander, that would get me lightning golem, flame golem and Chaos golem, all with 140% buff effect.
Does the non reflect elemental damage still outweights the buffs of 3 Golems with 140% effect ?

Well i never experimented, as i found that the aegis is huge when it comes to survivability. (but maybe i'm delusional and i just enjoy having that great colored shield free mtx :D )
Now to be honest if you only care about the reflected elemental damage, when you got the awakened elem damage gem level 5, the ea setup isnt reflected anymore, so the damage that could still be reflected would be your other skills.

But, but but :
- would require golem commander (and i see you're still on the right side of the tree, but logically you'll remove that part of the tree and would anoint watchtowers, later). And losing watchtowers sounds like a really bad idea.
- would require skill gem slots for golems, and i always find it is a scarce resource
- Also, well in "late game", the lightning golem spends all his time dying. I really liked him during levelling but it just get's oneshot all day when you're in high map tier, and i don't think that even an " auto resummon 4 secs after it's dead" would be great. I mean if it dies within 4 seconds, you'd only have it half the time.

Now you could always experiment, but it doesnt sound that appealing to me.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Sep 17, 2023, 5:56:55 AM
Hello Guys! First time playing this Build and having lots of fun and a bit sad that i havnt tried it before (always played some sort of HoA Build last few leagues)

I managed to save some currency from Sanctums (Build is great for that) and wonder what my next upgrade should or could be... Atm im investigating the Blizzard Crowns and maybe and Lv 4 Enlighten to get all Auras in my Chest... then losing 1 Curse and annoint Watchtowers? Im totally not sure if those Buys will be an Upgrade or just another setup?...like an sidegrade?! Owww on the long term i want to get ailment immune (with ancestral vision or stormshroud) Any Tips appreciated <3

Link to my Pob: https://pobb.in/aUXMNGWnGGq9
Last edited by Anena on Sep 18, 2023, 1:23:21 PM
"
Anena wrote:
Hello Guys! First time playing this Build and having lots of fun and a bit sad that i havnt tried it before (always played some sort of HoA Build last few leagues)

I managed to save some currency from Sanctums (Build is great for that) and wonder what my next upgrade should or could be... Atm im investigating the Blizzard Crowns and maybe and Lv 4 Enlighten to get all Auras in my Chest... then losing 1 Curse and annoint Watchtowers? Im totally not sure if those Buys will be an Upgrade or just another setup?...like an sidegrade?! Owww on the long term i want to get ailment immune (with ancestral vision or stormshroud) Any Tips appreciated <3

Link to my Pob: https://pobb.in/aUXMNGWnGGq9

I think ailment immunity is overrated. You really only need freeze immunity and maybe stun immunity.

I use these:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info