3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Culling strike or attack speed i think are the best option.
"
Why do you think not many will be playing this build? Are there some major changes that don't make it good anymore?

Simply because it survived for so long that whoever wanted to try it, already did!
so I guessed people may not play it as often as before. Buffs to melee, and builds like Holy Relic Necro are out there so.... that's why.

The pob I posted shows more than 7m ignite dps against Uber Pinaccle Bosses. That's pretty much dot cap dps against other stuff, so it's very respectable damage and can be done in this league and most importantly, I am in no way an expert in this so someone knowing what they are doing may double the damage. this was done before the league launch.

https://pobb.in/fFppPKAMj7Fl

I still don't know what can be done with the Runes etc for this build.

To anyone who wants to give this a try: getting the amulet, quiver and the watcher's eye might be next to impossible... so replace them with something more possible to find/craft in the pob and verify the dps and remember,
I did not send this to be a guide for people to follow, I sent this so that maybe some veteran of this build takes a look and makes it better or tell me what I did wrong etc...
"
ligong2 wrote:
Culling strike or attack speed i think are the best option.

Yes, these two are best until late game where you can apply the very expensive +1 curse for 3x power rune, 30x time runes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info