3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

hi

can you tell me how to place Tattoo of the Ramako Makanga in the tree plz?

thx
i dont understand with my tree
Not playing the league but here's some info : The jewel has to replace a small dex node AND that node has to have 7 adjacent passive skills allocated.
I'm not sure how you could use it on this build due to that second requirement.

Example from maxroll website :

As you can see, seven adjacent nodes are allocated, 4 on the left, and 1 top, 1 bottom, 1 right

Also, if you don't have a way to get another +1 proj, it would ruin the build. You always want an odd number of projectiles (1 3 5 etc).
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
"
Headtourist wrote:

Hey.

Well, you indeed need to get rid of the "early palsteron-y tree" so you can get a cluster jewel setup, one of the jewels being a mana reservation small cluster (12% from two small nodes) with mortifying aspect (50% reservation efficiency on malevolence), and an enlighten 4 gem. So yeah, what you said will do.
You'll have to allocate watchtowers with amulet anointment, rework the tree and the cost will be more than the enlighten due to the jewels + the 6L.

The unnatural instinct jewel mostly allows you to get some more points to allocate elsewhere on your tree (going for extra jewels etc) so probably secondary in your case.

Right now, a new bow/endgame bow would be something like +15% dps, but you pretty much "only" would gain the fire damage as extra chaos damage, something like this (page 290 for the craft recipe)

Spoiler
Thicket Bow
Quality: 24+
Sockets: R-R-R-R-G-G
LevelReq: 56
Implicits: 2
{crafted}Quality does not increase Physical Damage
{crafted}1% increased Attack Speed per 8% Quality
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
+2 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
19% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}+20% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
{crafted}Gain 16% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

So when it comes to the bow, the more damage you build before crafting it, the more damage you'll get from crafting a new one, it may not be the priority right now but will definitely be something to aim for in the future.

About the chest (since it's the item you'll 6L for auras), unless you're really into armor, you may want to consider hyrri's ire which is a 10% dps boost, and will provide more ehp/dex/evasion than yours.

Took your advises and changed a little bit. Now I need to farm some currency for a decent/good Watcher's Eye which is quite expensive, +2 skills amulet, better Quiver by transferring avoid shocking affix to boots plus Enlighten lvl 4, but not a priority at the moment since i decided to use vitality for some much needed life regen. Biggest drawback that i saw was the speed movement loss from Devoto and some additional points (12%) on the old tree.

Thank you!
Last edited by joint77 on Sep 12, 2023, 4:44:16 PM
Servus, my friends,

long story short, did anyone already post anything about how to deal with shittons of degen? Level 20 vitality doesn't help.

Spoiler
ebal rot mami wilsona
"
AUTOUNFALL wrote:
Servus, my friends,

long story short, did anyone already post anything about how to deal with shittons of degen? Level 20 vitality doesn't help.

Hello.
My personal setup when it comes to life gain :
- Eternal life flask (+ nodes on tree to get charges (profane chemistry, flask mastery, entrench...)
- sulphur flask (creates consecrated flask, 5% life regen)
- High flat regen (t1) on boots (some people may also get %regen from amulet)
- tree : golem's blood, shaper... Also have hired killer allocated, qol while mapping.
- skills : (anomalous) enduring cry which acts as a every 8 sec free pot.

Degen never really hurt me.

(Edit : also using cinderswallow urn and steelskin)
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Sep 14, 2023, 7:33:55 AM
"
AUTOUNFALL wrote:
Servus, my friends,

Grüezi,

personally i go with cinderswallow with +liferegen, lots of chaosres and steelskin on left mouse button instead of molten shell.

i slapped a warriors tale into the slot next to MOM and hit all small nodes with +4 (+8 with the jewel) chaosres tatoos. steelskin gives immunity to bleed which is nice. cinderswallow is pretty much always active on dense maps with autopot on full charges.
Hello my EA Ballista Friends. I'm a newby. This League I finally got really in to this game (Played a few times, but not really far)
I'm slow with currency making because of anxiety with selling stuff. So I usually dont have more than one Item on sale to not get overwhelmed with multiple people.
So my Budget is low.... most of it comes from tota!
Can anybody look over my pobb and explain to me what I'm doing wrong and right?
I know I need Spell suppression at 100%. But even when I have that, I feel like thats not enough to not get rect in most T16 Maps.

https://pobb.in/jAYXth9cMUzU

Please use language that I understand^^

Thanks in advance!

PS: My Atlas "strategie" is Blight and Metamorph... Because they are fun. I dont need max efficency. I wanna have fun!
My next Goal are the pinnacle bosses. At least when I know how to start them....
Last edited by Treda on Sep 15, 2023, 12:36:00 AM
"
AUTOUNFALL wrote:
Servus, my friends,

Spoiler
ebal rot mami wilsona

With the new tattoo that replaces keystones you can try to get lethe shade. You might get lucky or unlucky (took me 16 divs to get it).
"
Treda wrote:
Hello my EA Ballista Friends. I'm a newby. This League I finally got really in to this game (Played a few times, but not really far)
I'm slow with currency making because of anxiety with selling stuff. So I usually dont have more than one Item on sale to not get overwhelmed with multiple people.
So my Budget is low.... most of it comes from tota!
Can anybody look over my pobb and explain to me what I'm doing wrong and right?
I know I need Spell suppression at 100%. But even when I have that, I feel like thats not enough to not get rect in most T16 Maps.

Put as many items for sell as possible. Currency will helps you buying better gears. You won't be spammed unless you sell something like a mageblood for 3 portal scroll.

Your quiver has no life and your ring has only 32 life. Use catalyst on your belt and wrong helmet enchant. Chaos damage isn't a big issue, so you can buy better gears without chaos resistance as long as you stay above 0. Your boots has...no movement speed.

You can drop your lightning spire trap and use your body armour for your aura with enlighten. A medium cluster jewel with sleepless sentries and snaring spirits.

For mapping, rain of splinters is really nice to have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info