⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Thanks for your check up on my pob. I now got both empower 4,a curse ring and a new neck annoint :) Got uberAtziri, Maven down and UberElder will die as soon as I get my fragments.

Best regards

Time to white socket + double corrupt?
100 levels of Brandonarchnemis! Arachnophilia! Congrats to the great rank 4 in poeninja-challenge leaderboard (for guardians with mainskill soloplay)! Let the tail sting it!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/publicmailing/BrandonArchnemesis?i=17&search=class%3DGuardian

Also in endgame in glancingblows, also in lvl 100 with careful planning jewel, without all clusters and without aul's uprising and without grace he proofs and shows the build is without b.i.s.-pieces and mostly using budget gear full tanky and ready for all content!

Great played! Impressive!

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 21, 2022, 4:10:06 AM
"
Khesahn20 wrote:
So loving the build put in more money to fit the pre level 90 auras and having a great time. I really love cyclone so want to do the melee version. In the POB, It has 7 spells listed:

Vaal Cyclone - CWC - Ball Lightning - GMP - Faster Attacks - Storm Burst - CHance to poison

Which 6 are most important? I assume we get something like chance to poison/fasater attacks on gloves, then will use cyclone/CWC, but not sure which 2 to go with between Ball LIghtning/GMP/Storm Burst.

Storm burst is swapped in instead cyclone for singletarget bosses in simulacrums for example.

Default set-up for mapping and almost all content is

Vaal Cyclone - CWC - Ball Lightning - CHance to poison

Chance to poison and/ or faster attacks are also possible integrated in rare gloves.

When you have in endgame 85% chance to poison with divergent hoag lvl 21 and curse-mastery, you can change out the poison-support.
Hi Chrome,
is the 100% chaos version stated to be made to be the divergent HOA gem?

She is currently very expensive...

if it is possible to do without the divergent gem, would i have to drop the storm brand to invest in ball lighting?
Last edited by radius540 on Feb 21, 2022, 6:59:14 AM
"
radius540 wrote:
Hi Chrome,

if it is possible to do without the divergent gem, would i have to drop the storm brand to invest in ball lighting?

Hi Radius! Let's sting again! Hehehe! The Arachnophilia Returns Part III ! 😀

Yes, divergent hoag lvl 21 is best in slot and this league still expensive.

But before you get it you can also reach 80-100% poisonchance and cast speed on triad grips cheap and easy for full virulences with:

- Push out stormbrands, put in:

ball-lightning + chance to poison support + Anomalous spellecho + gmp in your triad-grips-gloves set-up

- use a circle of nostalgia with increased HoAg buff effect for increased poisonchance, Septic spells on a cluster, discord artisan for increased HoAg poisonchance or other poisonchance alternatives. See spoiler "gear, skills, links" section gloves, "the composition of agony". Use

ball-lightning + storm brands + Anomalous spellecho + gmp
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 21, 2022, 7:21:52 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:
Hi Chrome,

But before you get it you can also reach 80-100% poisonchance and cast speed on triad grips cheap and easy for full virulences with:

ball-lightning + chance to poison support + Anomalous spellecho + gmp in your triad-grips-gloves set-up

- use a circle of nostalgia with increased HoAg buff effect for increased poisonchance, Septic spells on a cluster, discord artisan for increased HoAg poisonchance or other poisonchance alternatives. See spoiler "gear, skills, links" section gloves, "the composition of agony". Use

But actually I'm in doubt, because I'm using Defiance Banner and it has made me very tanky but to be 100% chaos I would have to remove this aura, in your opinion for this league, it would be better to have more damage with 100% chaos or keep it defiance banner and high block and be more tanky?
"
radius540 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:
Hi Chrome,

But actually I'm in doubt, because I'm using Defiance Banner and it has made me very tanky but to be 100% chaos I would have to remove this aura, in your opinion for this league, it would be better to have more damage with 100% chaos or keep it defiance banner and high block and be more tanky?

It's often the balance of content, playstyle, gear and experiences in poe.

I personally advice to best optimize defences with:

Capped spellblock, fullblock, high evasion, 55% attackblock is enough, more ailments-immunities.
Boots with ailment-immunities, high es and unaffected by burning ground are so great f××●○■☆ cheap this league!

Defiance banner is nice, but not the best. But when you made good tankyness with it's great and keep it! It's a very good possibility.

When you have builded up these defence-capacities you are almost immortal and you can balance easy to the 100% chaosconversion-Edition in my experiences.

But when you want still more tankyness or are not well geared, 5M damage are enough and best for lvl 100 farming.
You need 7M only for Maven, 10M for UE and nemesis farming, 12M for the feared and simulacrums 30. In my experiences you can best balance around this precondition.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 21, 2022, 10:33:53 AM
Do we need accuracy for the Hoag Agony Crawler? Been thinking whether I should anoint gravepact on my boots
"
mrflamee wrote:
Do we need accuracy for the Hoag Agony Crawler? Been thinking whether I should anoint gravepact on my boots

Pob already counts hits and evaded hits.

Gravepact is the best one-point-passive for crawler to anoint.

But far best are "pure agony" points on medium clusters also with voices clusters when you can use the anoint instead better for tanky stats like elemental avoidances, blocks, es etc., and use after more "pure agony".
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 21, 2022, 4:57:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info