⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
AboveAverage wrote:
https://pastebin.com/tfDasT1P

Any tips for juicing my HoA damage way up into the millions?

Hi AboveAverage,

Now you deal only 3.5M damage that is not optimal, yes.
You have great gear and you can easy improve.

- regret "presage", use instead "influence"

- use fertile catalyts on your circle of nostalgia and craft with divine orbs for more mana and better proccs of your frostshield.

- get more fire resistances to regret holy dominion. Change in the spellblockpassives in the blockmastery safeguard and in sanctuary with the resistances.

- bastion of hope is great, but in red t16's and against endgame-bosses often time of need is more valuable

Then let's sting:

- with your boots and gloves you have nice high 7.5k es and you can better balance a part into damage. Regret energyshield of "soul thief" and "essence surge" also into capped 75% spellblock for better tankyness and into damage

- Take in the last fourth medium cluster with "pure agony"

- you have 2 curses and need whispers of doom and the curse mastery to benefit from 2 curses

- take in the last point "serpentine spellslinger"

- then next path the minion mastery "redemption" with "unholy might", singletarget increased offerings. if needed regret raze and pillage.

I advice to the following pob, lvl 96, 97 activate one more cult-leader, 75% spellblock, "only" 6.9 k es, but 4.97M shaperdamage and unholy might, 5.8M with multistrike for the spiders:

https://pastebin.com/gTWi7ZH2

Next upgrades are the awakened gems in your HoAg supports. With them you reach HoAg lvl 31 when you go for the +1 chaos-mastery.

Thanks for the detailed reply! I will get to work!

Btw where does this build shine in leveling 97-100? or just in general, how do people do it? Juiced T16s?
where you get above 30 mana reg/s?
"
Wickedview wrote:

i ran in the same issue, i ended up grabbing mystick bulwark with an intuitive leap..
not great but that saves my butt so far (+75%increased mana regen) and gives some spell block (6%)
https://pastebin.com/nL8hQaFN
I'm kinda struggling in bossfights...
Just having a real hard time generating virulence above 45/50 in single target fights overall.. so a huge dps loss.. and also it feels the crawler misses shots.. like it has too low accuracy or something....
Though my build looks quite ok.. what am i missing doctor chromino please ? ^^
(i swap vicous proj/vile toxins to fork when mapping)
https://pastebin.com/nL8hQaFN

Also i'm guessing it might be my playing mechanics that are totally busted.. 420 ya know brother
Last edited by xACID_KVLTx on Feb 20, 2022, 11:51:37 AM
Hello and thank you for all the time you put into this build! I am currently leveling up with my guardian, and I have nearly all the gear for 100% chaos conversion. My big issue is that my skin of the lord does not have ghost dance, and it is very expensive to get. Should I sacrifice some skill points to get ghost dance manually on my passive tree? I am currently running Iron Reflexes instead of Ghost Dance on my armor.

Also i'm noticing sometimes when i use worm flask to summon spiders, it wont summon even though i have corpses nearby. I'm not sure if its my herald beating me to it, or what not.
Last edited by pjpotter on Feb 20, 2022, 2:35:17 PM
"
Wickedview wrote:

Hi Wickedview!

You find the mana-regeneration in the pob, there in the tab "calc", there section mana.

The typical mana-regeneration is 44. Much more than needed.

Limit ball-lightnings and stormbrands to levels 1 or 2 and you never have manaproblems.

Only after a procc of frostshield and all the cws links you are 1/4 second out of mana, a few sometimes. While levellings take a hybrid flask or a manamastery, but often you have also enough base-regeneration and somewhere stats on levelling-gear, or later you have open slots for stats on the rare ring for example.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 20, 2022, 9:21:56 AM
Does slapping an awakened minion gem (+1 minion gems) on the dagger cause level 2 raise spiders? If so, what does that do to the minions' damage?
So loving the build put in more money to fit the pre level 90 auras and having a great time. I really love cyclone so want to do the melee version. In the POB, It has 7 spells listed:

Vaal Cyclone - CWC - Ball Lightning - GMP - Faster Attacks - Storm Burst - CHance to poison

Which 6 are most important? I assume we get something like chance to poison/fasater attacks on gloves, then will use cyclone/CWC, but not sure which 2 to go with between Ball LIghtning/GMP/Storm Burst.
"
AboveAverage wrote:
Does slapping an awakened minion gem (+1 minion gems) on the dagger cause level 2 raise spiders? If so, what does that do to the minions' damage?

If i recall correctly it should not, because item-given skills are not affected by +gems like empower because there are no "tangible" gem.
https://pastebin.com/hvRX7Dzn
Please any help? my damage is... meh and my life is... meh too :(((
Last edited by Belegrost on Feb 20, 2022, 4:59:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info