⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Chromino u are the best :D
Yesterday I made changes and I have applied some things of your comment (Armor, flask, gems and make a wishlist :D)
Now I feel like I could eat the world

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Belegrost wrote:
https://pastebin.com/hvRX7Dzn
Please any help? my damage is... meh and my life is... meh too :(((

Hi Belegrost,

I activated the default configuration of your pob.

5M shaper damage (with vile toxins and multistrike singletarget), awesome 13M shaper-ehp. That is great for lvl 92.

So let's start to improve further:

- Since 3.16 Iron reflexes is recommended only for Sirus. For all other content ghost dance or divine shield are b.i.s. and more tanky with high evasion. Get a better armour without iron reflexes, follow the specialized trees in the pob and keep your old armour only for sirus-fights.

yesterday I bought a SOL with Ghost Dance.
"

- 5.8 k es are too low and you will be sometimes oneshotted or twoshotted in t16 red maps. You have already great gear with nice boots and gloves and belt, but try to get more es on rare gear. Next slots for more es are the second split personality with int and es, pathing "essence surge", a better watcher's eye and perhaps clarity on watcher's eye mod.

I have now 6.2k ES, 23K Armour and 13k evasion
"

- It's not easy to get a better large cluster for veteran defender and blocks, but it would help andfree 2 passives. Or get resistances and strength on clustertransferpoints and gear and change it to a large spellblockcluster. Useable skills need to be on position 1 and 3 in the clusterdescription.

in my wishlist :D
"

- Cap spellblock 75%, it's the best defence against spellhits.

With the Rumi's im in 75% now :D
"

- change quartzflask to jadeflask.

- Your flask-setup needed "charges gain when hit" and better suffixes like increased armour or evasion and flask quality

- follow the spoiler "checklist defences" step by step if something like maxed pantheon is missing

Changed Sir¡ :D
"

- for your damage best are empower-support lvl 4 and the awakened gems and gem-quality, yes. They will improve much your damage. Also anomalous ball-lightnings helps a bit for more virulences.

i have the awakened gems, but... lvl 1, im too poor, then im leveling the gems :)
"

I did a pob for you, only small changes, for 75% spellblock and 7k es, so it's only a little bit more tanky, adds wicked wardand deals the same damage: https://pastebin.com/hdNrkSUz or more damage with

When you have a better armour and around 6.5k es, you can start balance more into damage, hoAg lvl 31 or a minionmastery.

My Pob is now:
https://pastebin.com/SaKvuruJ
And i have the triad grip (4W) waiting for the future :D
PD: Sorry for my english

"
oskurwensyn wrote:
Hi again! :)
https://pastebin.com/NHaw9b5k
still 98, sorry :D
my pob at top - got some question tho - dropped legacy shield atm, for despair - dmg seems much better + got 500 es and some armour
But, my question for today is - would be worth, to trade weapon for
, unspec of corruption, take lower path to take wicked ward... and what else? gonna fir my fire res that way tho :P Im wondering about mageblood, but still, gonna lose some armour and es from belt, so not sure if thats worth ( got
+ jade flask, so i could ramp up some eva and armour pretty nicely - your thoughts about that?
Ty for hard work and have nice day :)

Edit - just to mess around a bit i changed def with 120% armour mastery for 20% reduced curses - wonder if thats worth ;p

Hehe! Arachnophilia!

That dagger is the best of best in slot. The b.o.b.i.s.
Do you get with the 5 passives regretted chaos mastery 40 fire resis? Or do you still have opens slots for resistances? Did you already used catalysts on resistance gear?
mmmhmm, most easy would be: You have 40 overcapped lightning-resistances right now. Harvest craft your great boots with exchanged elemental resistances, pull a castling / rochade: first transfer the 16% fireresistances to 16% coldresistances, then after 42% lightning resistances to 42% fire-resistances. Is that possible? Are there this elemental-resistances exchanging harvest-mods-problems? I guess not.

"Change a modifier that grants Fire/Cold/Lightning Resistance into a similar tier modifier that grants Fire/Cold/Lightning Resistance"

Then last, when wanted against debuffs, 2 points holy dominion or a bit more points on cluster-transfer-points. Probably get a small uncompromising, cluster with 3 passives, 2x6% skillefficiences and added stats/ resis, regret 1 passive sovereignity that for. You get 3-5 free passives. Chaos mastery is only with selfcasted withers b.i.s. (withering step), without this path with changed resistances on boots for +1 arakaali's would be simply the best.

Pathing downwards is also possible, but only recommended when you want wicked ward, arcane focus, and mystic bulwark or other skills there.

In your pob I guess now it's easy to put 20% ailments-avoidances in the shieldmastery for 100% all elemental immunities and regret arcane sanctuary. Also you have great 7.2 k es and could balance some es into damage when you like to. But for the next level 99 and 100 tankyness is more relaxed. 13M damage by almost same defences, only 3% spellblock less when rumi's in cooldown: https://pastebin.com/XQmq0VrK

Mageblood is totally complete b.i.s. in this build, yes. I never got the drop, but the mumbers are extreme top and last league many lvl 100's used it. Just use a elemental resistances suffix/ flask when needed for resistances and holy dominion/ alira/ bismuth flask added when they still need to be capped or of course Ruby + Topaz + Safire are top too but not doubled. All the buffed enchanted rare flasks with armour and evasion are doubled by Skin of the Lords perfect for all defences and recovery with granite/basaltflask and shield. Even without Rumi's it works great with your high evasion.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 22, 2022, 2:47:22 PM
Hey Chromino,

First time playing - having an absolute blast with my arachnids!

If you get a chance, would you please take a look and suggest on what my next upgrades should be? Also if you would please make sure my 'Configuration' tab is correct too.

https://pastebin.com/AhXBMebh

On my to-do list is getting a 21/20 divergent HoAG. I'm hesitant about converting to 100% chaos damage, I love the tankiness and rare gloves help with that. I have a new rare pair of gloves I'm crafting at the moment to replace my current ones.

Thank you again for this build!
Last edited by CrowbarSr on Feb 22, 2022, 1:23:37 PM
"
Valsacar wrote:
I'm back in the fold, started with RF this league which went well (terrible bossing though). Farmed up enough to buy all of the gear (still working on a better helm) and jewels. Skill gems I went cheap, but over the last couple days have been farming enough to replace them with better quality ones. Feels good to be tanky again.

Already cleared pretty much all major content, haven't done solo Maven yet (did a team one), uberelder (team again), uber atziri (so therefore no feared), or any delve. I'll get around to it, working on challenges now.

Arachnophilia again Valsacar!

They are tough beasts and have big not blockable damagetypes and aoe's, yes.

Against Ueber-Atziri and maven "militant faith" and transcendence is extreme tanky, take look into "boss-hunting" point 14.)

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 22, 2022, 3:50:09 PM
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
Hey Chromino,

First time playing - having an absolute blast with my arachnids!

If you get a chance, would you please take a look and suggest on what my next upgrades should be? Also if you would please make sure my 'Configuration' tab is correct too.

https://pastebin.com/AhXBMebh

On my to-do list is getting a 21/20 divergent HoAG. I'm hesitant about converting to 100% chaos damage, I love the tankiness and rare gloves help with that. I have a new rare pair of gloves I'm crafting at the moment to replace my current ones.

Thank you again for this build!

Hi Sr CrowBar!

Looks perfect! Congrats to a very nice set-up!
And almost b.i.s. gear! Great boots!
11.8M damage, but unholy might has almost no uptime against singlebosses, here I advice to change to config to increased offerings for better calculating shaper-damage, 9.6M are correct. All other configs fit.
100% ailment-immunities are optimal and 77% spellblock also! You could regret a little bit es, because all your defences are well maxed.
Defiance banner is active?
Yes, you need to choose a bit between full damage or more tankyness, like you prefer. Full tankyness is great, only against the feared or simulacrum wave 30 you need a bit more balance into damage.
Wicked Ward would be in maps strong for substain, voices clusters or the second minion mastery or last point serpentine spellslinger for damage. I would only regret 1 passive next to ghost dance in your great set-up.

Thank you too!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 22, 2022, 4:25:35 PM
"
Chromino wrote:

Hi Sr CrowBar!

Looks perfect! Congrats to a very nice set-up!
And almost b.i.s. gear! Great boots!
11.8M damage, but unholy might has almost no uptime against singlebosses, here I advice to change to config to increased offerings for better calculating shaper-damage, 9.6M are correct. All other configs fit.
100% ailment-immunities are optimal and 77% spellblock also! You could regret a little bit es, because all your defences are well maxed.
Defiance banner is active?
Yes, you need to choose a bit between full damage or more tankyness, like you prefer. Full tankyness is great, only against the feared or simulacrum wave 30 you need a bit more balance into damage.
Wicked Ward would be in maps strong for substain, voices clusters or the second minion mastery or last point serpentine spellslinger for damage. I would only regret 1 passive next to ghost dance in your great set-up.

Thank you too!

Hey,

Thanks for your reply! I'm glad I'm on the right track.

I'm working on full ailment immunity via Harvest implicits on the cluster jewels. This will free up a flask mod and let me get % increased Evasion too. Once I equip my new gloves (lots more ES and resists + poison chance & HoAG buff effect implicits), I'm thinking of equipping Stampede boots for smoother movement and another anoint. Then I could drop Quicksilver for a Basalt for more Armour too!

I swap between Defiance Banner (Mapping) and Sniper's Mark (Bossing).

My plan to squeeze out damage is get a 21/20 HoAG and then drop some ES for the +1 Chaos to hit the level 31 threshold. That should give me 12.5M DPS.

Thank you for all your help in this thread.
Quick question about ascendacy: why Radiant Faith? We don't use half of its benefits as we don't have reserved life. It gives us 600-700 ES and that's it. On the other hand, according to PoB, Harmony of Purpose gives us 221kk EHP (yes, 221 million). Same with Bastion of Hope. I'm not sure how PoB calculates value of those nodes but they seem better anyway. At least you use all of their benefits.
Last edited by Jack0o on Feb 22, 2022, 6:03:21 PM
"
Jack0o wrote:
Quick question about ascendacy: why Radiant Faith? We don't use half of its benefits as we don't have reserved life. It gives us 600-700 ES and that's it. On the other hand, according to PoB, Harmony of Purpose gives us 221kk EHP (yes, 221 million). Same with Bastion of Hope. I'm not sure how PoB calculates value of those nodes but they seem better anyway. At least you use all of their benefits.

Yes, Radiant Faith is not strong. It's only used to reach 6.5k es against oneshots in t16 endgame.

Bastion of hope is great, but then we should use cwdt over cws, and cws proccs 50% more and much more reliable, without cwdt-manamultiplier, because of our high defences evade and block so much damage 100%. And frostshield with 4000 es/ second and chill is extreme strong in some damagepeaks when it proccs better with cws.

Harmony of purpose don't buff the minions. Endurance and Frenzy charges are medium fitting for us ourself and we hit fast to have them alltime up. But we have already so much castspeed that the frenzy charges don't buff much and so much armour that the endurance charges helps only against dot.

So when you reach 6.5k es with high es-stats on rare gear and clarity-watcher's eye you can change radiant faith out! It's only around 500-700 es. Or change it with forbidden flame and flesh to Hierophants sanctuary of thought!

I hope GGG buff a little bit these not well scaling-ascendancies in the future. Onslaught is optimal and also time of need, but the other ascendancies are not interesting to max for most singleplayerbuilds.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 22, 2022, 6:34:29 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Jack0o wrote:

Yes, Radiant Faith is not strong. It's only used to reach 6.5k es against oneshots in t16 endgame.

Bastion of hope is great, but then we should use cwdt over cws, and cws proccs 50% more and much more reliable, without cwdt-manamultiplier, because of our high defences evade and block so much damage 100%. And frostshield with 4000 es/ second and chill is extreme strong in some damagepeaks when it proccs better with cws.

Harmony of purpose don't buff the minions. Endurance and Frenzy charges are medium fitting for us ourself and we hit fast to have them alltime up. But we have already so much castspeed that the frenzy charges don't buff much and so much armour that the endurance charges helps only against dot.

So when you reach 6.5k es with high es-stats on rare gear and clarity-watcher's eye you can change radiant faith out! It's only around 500-700 es.

Thanks for your explanation. That sounds very reasonable :) Just got my Fang and Aegis yesterday so I'm starting my road to end-game gear. Until I get strong in defense I'll stay with Bastion of Hope and change later to Radiant Faith when on high tier maps. I am using cwdt anyway :) Thanks again!
I feel pretty tanky but my DPS seems pretty low (I get stuck in giant groups of mobs in "juiced" maps just stun-locked from I assume blocks with things eventually popping all at the same time). Should I drop the points I took to temporarily get Ghost Dance into another medium cluster with Cult Leader/Pure Agony?

I can't decide if Aul's is the next piece, or if I should go for all the jewels first. Any advice is appreciated! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info