⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Hello, first of all thank you for making such detailed guide very much appreciate it.

I absolutely love the build and agony but I'm having some issues with defensives and progressing my DPS even further. I'm going to list them and I'd appreciate it if you could help me.

Defensives

- My armor is about 23k which I believe is kind of low and so is my block chances. My ES is also stuck at 5.2k and I can't figure out how to increase it to around 6.5k and cap my blocks. I'd be very happy if you could suggest some upgrade paths.

More DPS

- I feel like my DPS is enough for the content I've been doing (basically Sirus, Maven, Elder/Shaper, and currently trying to learn Uber Elder) but of course, I wouldn't say no to more :)

General Questions

- I've been using voices clusters version at the moment would you suggest that i swap to minion clusters? (Renewal-Call to the Slaughter and Riot Queller-Veteran Defender)

- Would you suggest that I swap off megalomaniacs?

Here is my POB link: https://pastebin.com/aM6uh5Dz

Thanks again for the detailed guide and commitment to the stinging :D
Last edited by beldroy on Feb 21, 2022, 4:57:11 PM
Hi Chromino,
Thanks for the build! I am having a lot of fun and it is really tanky! I am struggling on end game content tho.. It feels like I miss a lot of damage or smt.. I am not sure what I am missing or what I am doing wrong...

Can you check my toon? IGN: Theridiidae

Ofcourse I miss the obvious awakened gems, but am I doing something wrong other than the gems? Like a wrong setup or smt?

Last fight was Maven witnessed Elder...... it was horrible, got frozen, ground degens hurt me a lot too..

My HO stats:
ES: 5430
AR: 21541
ER: 14388
Att.Block: 45%
Spl.Block: 66%

Greetings
Hi again! :)
https://pastebin.com/NHaw9b5k
still 98, sorry :D
my pob at top - got some question tho - dropped legacy shield atm, for despair - dmg seems much better + got 500 es and some armour
But, my question for today is - would be worth, to trade weapon for
, unspec of corruption, take lower path to take wicked ward... and what else? gonna fir my fire res that way tho :P Im wondering about mageblood, but still, gonna lose some armour and es from belt, so not sure if thats worth ( got
+ jade flask, so i could ramp up some eva and armour pretty nicely - your thoughts about that?
Ty for hard work and have nice day :)

Edit - just to mess around a bit i changed def with 120% armour mastery for 20% reduced curses - wonder if thats worth ;p
Last edited by oskurwensyn on Feb 21, 2022, 6:19:36 PM
"
Belegrost wrote:
https://pastebin.com/hvRX7Dzn
Please any help? my damage is... meh and my life is... meh too :(((

Hi Belegrost,

I activated the default configuration of your pob.

5M shaper damage (with vile toxins and multistrike singletarget), awesome 13M shaper-ehp. That is great for lvl 92.

So let's start to improve further:

- Since 3.16 Iron reflexes is recommended only for Sirus. For all other content ghost dance or divine shield are b.i.s. and more tanky with high evasion. Get a better armour without iron reflexes, follow the specialized trees in the pob and keep your old armour only for sirus-fights.

- 5.8 k es are too low and you will be sometimes oneshotted or twoshotted in t16 red maps. You have already great gear with nice boots and gloves and belt, but try to get more es on rare gear. Next slots for more es are the second split personality with int and es, pathing "essence surge", a better watcher's eye and perhaps clarity on watcher's eye mod.

- It's not easy to get a better large cluster for veteran defender and blocks, but it would help andfree 2 passives. Or get resistances and strength on clustertransferpoints and gear and change it to a large spellblockcluster. Useable skills need to be on position 1 and 3 in the clusterdescription.

- Cap spellblock 75%, it's the best defence against spellhits.

- change quartzflask to jadeflask.

- Your flask-setup needed "charges gain when hit" and better suffixes like increased armour or evasion and flask quality

- follow the spoiler "checklist defences" step by step if something like maxed pantheon is missing

- for your damage best are empower-support lvl 4 and the awakened gems and gem-quality, yes. They will improve much your damage. Also anomalous ball-lightnings helps a bit for more virulences.

I did a pob for you, only small changes, for 75% spellblock and 7k es, so it's only a little bit more tanky, adds wicked wardand deals the same damage: https://pastebin.com/hdNrkSUz or more damage with

When you have a better armour and around 6.5k es, you can start balance more into damage, hoAg lvl 31 or a minionmastery.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 21, 2022, 7:13:16 PM
"
beldroy wrote:
Hello, first of all thank you for making such detailed guide very much appreciate it.

I absolutely love the build and agony but I'm having some issues with defensives and progressing my DPS even further. I'm going to list them and I'd appreciate it if you could help me.

Defensives

- My armor is about 23k which I believe is kind of low and so is my block chances. My ES is also stuck at 5.2k and I can't figure out how to increase it to around 6.5k and cap my blocks. I'd be very happy if you could suggest some upgrade paths.

More DPS

- I feel like my DPS is enough for the content I've been doing (basically Sirus, Maven, Elder/Shaper, and currently trying to learn Uber Elder) but of course, I wouldn't say no to more :)

General Questions

- I've been using voices clusters version at the moment would you suggest that i swap to minion clusters? (Renewal-Call to the Slaughter and Riot Queller-Veteran Defender)

- Would you suggest that I swap off megalomaniacs?

Here is my POB link: https://pastebin.com/aM6uh5Dz

Thanks again for the detailed guide and commitment to the stinging :D

Hi Beldroy!

Thank you very much too and let them crawl!

You have already almost best gear, congratulations!

I activated the recommended pob-configuartion. Singletarget with 9M (or did I missed 5 virulences in config, then more!) damage it's already very nice!

Damage: 9M for lvl 92 are perfect and almost not better to optimize. Ordinary you prefer voices cluster when you have some levels more and ordinary you take only the voices with 3 (not 5) skills that grant nothing. There are rare large clusters almost everytime better. And with 80% poisonchance to reach full 70 virulences. But when you are tanky enough, see below, just keep them.

Divergent HoAg lvl 21 would be the big upgrade and then go for lvl 31 HoAg.

You have great fast castspeed, but perhaps you get not full 70 virulences singletarget with triadgrips and only 65% poisonchance. Improve with an unset-ring, despair on hit, and whispers of doom cursemastery for better virulences. Check also section gloves in "gear, skills, links" --> "the composition of agony". You need 80% poisonchance.

Defences: Buffed 44k armour are not bad. You can get more armour on a better belt, also on determination lvl 21. Craft your Rumi's flask "when charges get full", it offers best uptimes, when you are not the best flaskpianoplayer.

Change attackblock to spellblock in "sanctuary", it's more efficient and you have high evasion and need only 55-60% attackblock.

Change the mana to a jadeflask or bottled faith. When you have some exalts get ghost dance or divine shield on a SoL. Also wicked ward helps often a lot.

Use soul of abberath until you have 100% burning-ground and 80% ailment-immunities.

Not optimal is your not high es. 5.1k es are much too low against oneshots t16. Get a second split personality with int and es.

General: in the moment keep them, flexible sentry is great. Later only unique medium clusters with 3 strong best skills are best, not with 2 and not with weaker skills.

Overall: great gear! Change in rare large clusters until you get the voices with 3 empty skills. Get more es and ar on gear!

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 22, 2022, 10:22:53 AM
"
Genji084 wrote:
Hi Chromino,
Thanks for the build! I am having a lot of fun and it is really tanky! I am struggling on end game content tho.. It feels like I miss a lot of damage or smt.. I am not sure what I am missing or what I am doing wrong...

Can you check my toon? IGN: Theridiidae

Ofcourse I miss the obvious awakened gems, but am I doing something wrong other than the gems? Like a wrong setup or smt?

Last fight was Maven witnessed Elder...... it was horrible, got frozen, ground degens hurt me a lot too..

My HO stats:
ES: 5430
AR: 21541
ER: 14388
Att.Block: 45%
Spl.Block: 66%

Greetings

Hi genji,

thank you!

5.9M damage are nice and already fine. You improve much further with better gems and better medium/ large clusters or like shown in the different editions. Use anomalous pierce or awakened and meleesplash in maps or your clearspeed decreases. Singletarget your set-up is perfect!

You use not the best set-up in your gloves and you get not best virulences perhaps. In section gloves in "gear, skills, links" you find the best optimized skills! Change flamedash to anomalous spellecho or to stormbrands in your gloves.

When you use veteran defender regret holy dominion. 5.5k es are too low in t16 maps. Use the passives to increase your es with "sanctum of thoughts". When you reach better manamangement, use another split personality.
"
xACID_KVLTx wrote:
I'm kinda struggling in bossfights...
Just having a real hard time generating virulence above 45/50 in single target fights overall.. so a huge dps loss.. and also it feels the crawler misses shots.. like it has too low accuracy or something....
Though my build looks quite ok.. what am i missing doctor chromino please ? ^^
(i swap vicous proj/vile toxins to fork when mapping)
https://pastebin.com/nL8hQaFN

Also i'm guessing it might be my playing mechanics that are totally busted.. 420 ya know brother

Hi Acid!

Convocation is not optimal in your spidersupports, awakaned viciuous projectiles would buff, your medium clusters need upgrades.
Your 4.3k es is too low, get better gloves with high es and 2x split personality, use sanctity. Use spellblock for 75% in "safeguard", change out intuitive leap. Get a nice watcher's eye. That are the main-problems.

Some better clusters and a watcher's eye on your way will oneshot the mobs away!
"
Chromino wrote:
"
mrflamee wrote:
Do we need accuracy for the Hoag Agony Crawler? Been thinking whether I should anoint gravepact on my boots

Pob already counts hits and evaded hits.

Gravepact is the best one-point-passive for crawler to anoint.

But far best are "pure agony" points on medium clusters also with voices clusters when you can use the anoint instead better for tanky stats like elemental avoidances, blocks, es etc., and use after more "pure agony".

Thanks! So it's recommended I go for a anoint that grants more tanky stats then? Currently my Herald of agony is at lvl 33 and 70 max virulences. Was thinking if accuracy is a huge thing for the agony crawler.
How necessary is the ghost dance on the chest piece? Cant seem to find one with the colors.

Thanks
I'm back in the fold, started with RF this league which went well (terrible bossing though). Farmed up enough to buy all of the gear (still working on a better helm) and jewels. Skill gems I went cheap, but over the last couple days have been farming enough to replace them with better quality ones. Feels good to be tanky again.

Already cleared pretty much all major content, haven't done solo Maven yet (did a team one), uberelder (team again), uber atziri (so therefore no feared), or any delve. I'll get around to it, working on challenges now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info