⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

thinking i need more damage, how good is the triad grip upgrade?
or would i be better off getting a lvl 4 empower?
https://pastebin.com/KGV2KUbq

don't think anyone has posted this, but you can get alot of poison chance on gloves now, i am doing the storm burst setup so poison stacks seem fine without the influenced gloves

"
haaiii wrote:
thinking i need more damage, how good is the triad grip upgrade?
or would i be better off getting a lvl 4 empower?
https://pastebin.com/KGV2KUbq

don't think anyone has posted this, but you can get alot of poison chance on gloves now, i am doing the storm burst setup so poison stacks seem fine without the influenced gloves

Hi Haaiii!

Great gloves! 193 es!
Yes, poisonchances on the rare gloves are as strong as faster casting! They are already listed in tradelinks for gloves page 50. Dex or attackblock are nice added stats on the side.

Overall I would advice to empower first. Triad gripes are very strong and scale later 4-5M added damage and more, but their downsides are lower es, with not optimized skills less virulences, and no added stats.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 19, 2022, 7:49:32 AM
What whould you choose between a 4g 1r 1b divine shield and a 3g 2r 1b Ghost dance ? can t decide
"
Mckoch wrote:
Hi Chromino

I have now gone for the Final tree fullblock edition with Divine Shield on chest. I hope you can help me where to improve first. https://pastebin.com/63eBdDzz

1. Is the evasion mastery near Ghost Dance more value then some other passive like ES Mastery?
2. Next upgrades I am looking into is 8 passive 3 skill minion large cluster, awakened minion, and trying to get 21/20 divergent HoA. Is there some other that will be better?
3. Damage still feels a little low but I can mostly keep my poison stacks up on all bosses. Have done Shaper, Elder and the like so far.
4. Before getting a new Large cluster is Raze and Pillage now useless? I remeber in 3.14 Delirium you needed a fire attack for more damage?
5. Another upgrade is getting Int/ES instead of ES/mana on split personality I guess but I feel I lack damage more than survival.

Thank you continuously answering questions :)

Edit: I have bought 5/20 awakened minion dmg

Hey Mckoch!

Fine b.i.s. armour, yes!

1) Almost alltime the es-mastery of essence surge or ar/ es mastery of sanctum of thoughts are stronger and better fitting. But the evasion mastery needs only 3 passives, it's great too, and with your crystal skin without minion-blindings it's not that bad.
When you reached around 6.5 k es for red t16 maps you can balance also into a minion mastery.

2) All are great, empower lvl 4, which is cheap again this keague, also. Take a look at the development of prices or try to snap a cheap offer. I would decide depending on the tradeprices.
Divergent HoAg lvl 21 is most expensive in these days and best with triad grips, before the other awakened gems and empower 4 are more valuable.

3) Congratulations! You kicked them nice!
I take later a look if sometimes is missing in your pob.

4) yes, the third skills raze and pillage and rotten claws on the large miniondamage-cluster are weaker as the minionmasteries on the tree and not recommended. Raze and pillage is a beautifull free mtx, very aesthetic to let it burn. But for damage go for more pure agony and minionmasteries.

5) Most important are virulences, HoAg lvl 31 and 4x pure agony for damage and triad grips when you want more with the fitting set-up 80% poisonchance and castspeed. I take later a look.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 19, 2022, 10:07:21 AM
"
Hotokee wrote:
What whould you choose between a 4g 1r 1b divine shield and a 3g 2r 1b Ghost dance ? can t decide

Hey Hotoke!

Overall clearly the 4g, 1r, 1b divine shield.
Only for a bit more defences by less damage you get 1 passive more with the ghost dance.

The socketcolours of divine shield are stronger in endgame and b.i.s.!
Scroll and take a look also in the pob on the specialized trees for the different keystones.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 19, 2022, 8:17:45 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Hotokee wrote:

Hey Hotoke!

Overall clearly the 4g, 1r, 1b divine shield.
Only for a bit more defences by less damage you get 1 passive more with the ghost dance.

The colours of divine shield are stronger!
Scroll and take a look also in the pob on the specialized trees for the different keystones.

thanks for the quick response, leveling the build as i type this, want to go right away for full chaos conversion, never played a guardian and as the league feels pretty stale i went for a playstile i ve never tried before
Hmm.. I always thought that Memory Vault is crucial for the build to work, just after Arakaali and Aegis. Is 1,5kk dps worth 221kk EHP (according to PoB)?
"
Jack0o wrote:
Hmm.. I always thought that Memory Vault is crucial for the build to work, just after Arakaali and Aegis. Is 1,5kk dps worth 221kk EHP (according to PoB)?

Hi Jack0o!

Yes, the Memory vault is since 3.16 no longer recommended. I loved it much too, hehe.

Main problem is the unique downside of memory vault, the decreased and lowered mana efficiency. With the rework to skillreservation efficiencies it's only with high effort, a small cluster and rare jewel socket in the tree or one less used skill, tempestshield, to equalize.

With the big buffs to the doubled effect of the armour formula and to by the aura determination granted armour, other helmets without the difficult to equalize manareservation are much better.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 19, 2022, 10:05:04 AM
I need some significant help here.. I'm getting decimated in T13 maps and can't progress... my damage is lackluster on multi target and I'm dying too often to level anymore. Looking for some advice, I have 1 ex + 60c, but may be able to squeeze up to 3 ex for upgrades.

https://pastebin.com/bc69rx6a

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Komagetsome/characters
https://pastebin.com/tfDasT1P

Any tips for juicing my HoA damage way up into the millions?
Last edited by AboveAverage on Feb 19, 2022, 11:27:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info