⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
veritas1957 wrote:
Can anyone help me with my items :) I'm trying to do t14 t15 maps but killing rare monster is getting too much time. I think i'm doing something wrong but i can't reveal which part :)

I don't have much currency right now but what should i target to improve first few steps?

21/20 hoag gem is 20c, 21/0 is 5c. Getting three notable large clusters gives also damage, but are pricier (~1 ex). Getting couple levels and another cult-leader/pure agony is ~80c.

Get quality on your gems. Harvest offers sometimes +10 quality to gems. Check POB which gems gives the most bang for the buck and upgrade those first with GCP. Switch the other ring to "agony crawler damage" version, costs ~50c.
Can you look my profile pls ( https://pastebin.com/HU1Rpcsj ), i know i dont have money for body armor with iron reflexes, but my problem is low damage. I killed chimera and pheonix, but that was realy long fight, about 1-2 mins. What can i do to increase my dmg? there is 50 virulence all time up.

sry for bad english
Last edited by Aterochka on Aug 22, 2021, 3:18:30 PM
Last edited by Valsacar on Aug 22, 2021, 5:01:05 PM
"
Valsacar wrote:
I just tried respecing to this build (only lvl 69 atm), but what I don't understand is how do I deal with the poison? If I have golden rule on I die almost instantly if I attack anything...

You should use Golden Rule only after you have respecced into Chaos Inoculation.
"
Aterochka wrote:
Can you look my profile pls ( https://pastebin.com/HU1Rpcsj ), i know i dont have money for body armor with iron reflexes, but my problem is low damage. I killed chimera and pheonix, but that was realy long fight, about 1-2 mins. What can i do to increase my dmg? there is 50 virulence all time up.

sry for bad english

You can over double your dps if you:

* Get couple of levels and two mediums with Cult-Leader and Pure Agony
* Ditch Grace and place Spirit Offering in it, remember to spam Desecrate every now and then in boss fights for it
* Sidenote: 1/20 Desecrate is couple of chaos and you get 20% cast speed for it, huge QOL
* Put Aul's amulet on hold for now and get +1 chaos gems with high dex and open prefix, craft 20% inc es on it. Costs around 20c. Switch Back to Aul when you get the damage to respectable level and/or Iron Reflexes
Last edited by Wermine on Aug 22, 2021, 4:30:33 PM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Aterochka wrote:

sry for bad english

You can over double your dps if you:

* Get couple of levels and two mediums with Cult-Leader and Pure Agony
* Ditch Grace and place Spirit Offering in it, remember to spam Desecrate every now and then in boss fights for it
* Sidenote: 1/20 Desecrate is couple of chaos and you get 20% cast speed for it, huge QOL
* Put Aul's amulet on hold for now and get +1 chaos gems with high dex and open prefix, craft 20% inc es on it. Costs around 20c. Switch Back to Aul when you get the damage to respectable level and/or Iron Reflexes

Thanks
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Valsacar wrote:
I just tried respecing to this build (only lvl 69 atm), but what I don't understand is how do I deal with the poison? If I have golden rule on I die almost instantly if I attack anything...

You should use Golden Rule only after you have respecced into Chaos Inoculation.

Yeah, caught that note after my 25th read through the guide :P
Hi, i like to seek advise, i have problem finding same boots for definitive version.

Currently i have below boots. let say i can find others close to POB items.

RAINBOWSTRIDE BOOT
7% chance to block spell damage
173% increased energy shield
+54 to max mana
+20% to elemental resistance
25% increased movement speed.

Is it worth going for boots with Lv15 increased duration like below stat?

socketed gems are supported by lv15 increased duration
31% increased energy shield
+8 maximum life
30% increased movement speed
26% chance to avoid being stunned
12% increased skill effect duration
28% increased stun and block recovery
I've started this build to finally farm that Syrus (who is one-shotting any build i played before).
After spending shittons of exalts I have to say I'm dissapointed.
This is not nearly as good as it was promoted and advertised here in thread.

Yes, its tanky, but far from tanking all attacks on syrus. I survive one "Die!", second one kills me. Floor and carousel kills me. Meteor kills me.

But the biggest problem is DPS which is nearly ZERO. You never get 60 stacks on Syrus since he is teleporting and moving like hell. You can't get spiders alive even 20% of time. Last fight was about 20 minutes and I scratched him with poisons on brand and few orbs like FOREVER. Finally I failed all 6 portals. And this is only awakener 8, i can't imagine the pain on 9.

Yes I know that i'm not minmaxed but still, gear is fine. Build just sucks.
"
hwat wrote:
I've started this build to finally farm that Syrus (who is one-shotting any build i played before).
After spending shittons of exalts I have to say I'm dissapointed.
This is not nearly as good as it was promoted and advertised here in thread.

Yes, its tanky, but far from tanking all attacks on syrus. I survive one "Die!", second one kills me. Floor and carousel kills me. Meteor kills me.

But the biggest problem is DPS which is nearly ZERO. You never get 60 stacks on Syrus since he is teleporting and moving like hell. You can't get spiders alive even 20% of time. Last fight was about 20 minutes and I scratched him with poisons on brand and few orbs like FOREVER. Finally I failed all 6 portals. And this is only awakener 8, i can't imagine the pain on 9.

Yes I know that i'm not minmaxed but still, gear is fine. Build just sucks.

Check it out https://pastebin.com/rcmmz3GU

My DPS is around 6.5m rn, 151k armor, and I'm really tanky. Im surviving die beams, meteors (only if the molten shell is pressed, but still), and with

facetakning all Maven's shit (except the game, unfortunately, cuz its aoe damage), I'm completing 5 stages at 20th delirium's wave. I can do 100% deli maps with 11-12 stages. Cortex and all other synth maps are easy mode.

Im a bit overestimated it at the beginning but seems like in the current meta if you could do 20 waves of delirium deathless you're achieve something incredible lmao.

There are few issues that still exist and one of them is Freeze, but I'm working on it.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 23, 2021, 3:34:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info