⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
hwat wrote:
I've started this build to finally farm that Syrus (who is one-shotting any build i played before).
After spending shittons of exalts I have to say I'm dissapointed.
This is not nearly as good as it was promoted and advertised here in thread.

Yes, its tanky, but far from tanking all attacks on syrus. I survive one "Die!", second one kills me. Floor and carousel kills me. Meteor kills me.

But the biggest problem is DPS which is nearly ZERO. You never get 60 stacks on Syrus since he is teleporting and moving like hell. You can't get spiders alive even 20% of time. Last fight was about 20 minutes and I scratched him with poisons on brand and few orbs like FOREVER. Finally I failed all 6 portals. And this is only awakener 8, i can't imagine the pain on 9.

Yes I know that i'm not minmaxed but still, gear is fine. Build just sucks.

Hi hwat,

probably you are missing some important stats. I cannot check your Pob these weeks on mobile devices, but for sirus you should use 2 more important stats:

Do you have corrupted blood immunity?
Do you have immunity to burning ground of the maxed minor pantheon (with divine vessels)?

And are your elemental resistances capped 75%/ 80%?
Please check the spoiler "checklist defences" for other stats and layers of defences.

You can facetank him a9 and need for the meteors frostshield or for critting meteors molten shell a9, so you are probably missing some stats.

For damage use 3x storm brands and spiders, check "checklist damage". Switch melee splash for spiders to multistrike or to melee physical damage, see spoiler "boss-hunting". He is teleporting a lot, but ordinary it's no problem with 5M - 9M.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 23, 2021, 4:56:25 AM
"
ericng010 wrote:
Hi, i like to seek advise, i have problem finding same boots for definitive version.

Currently i have below boots. let say i can find others close to POB items.

RAINBOWSTRIDE BOOT
7% chance to block spell damage
173% increased energy shield
+54 to max mana
+20% to elemental resistance
25% increased movement speed.

Is it worth going for boots with Lv15 increased duration like below stat?

socketed gems are supported by lv15 increased duration
31% increased energy shield
+8 maximum life
30% increased movement speed
26% chance to avoid being stunned
12% increased skill effect duration
28% increased stun and block recovery

Hi ericng010,

the rare Boots are looking great - how much is the total energyshield in the top lines?

When it's around 80-160 es they are great and you can combinate them with another source of spellblock (on unique medium clusters *conjured wall" or "mystical ward" with pure agony, on watcher's eye mod or shield implicit, all are listed on page 50 in "sources of stats") to get a free skillslot.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 23, 2021, 4:53:22 AM
"
Hi ericng010,

the rare Boots looks very fine - how much is the total energyshield in the top lines?

When it's around 80-160 es they are great and you can combinate them with another source of spellblock (on medium clusters with pure agony, on watcher's eye or shield implicit) to get a free skillslot.

Hi Chromino,

Thanks for your advise. You mean the increased duration boots looks very fine? The rainbow boots top line ES is 100, the increased duration boot is 20. I am now buying items prepare to convert the build to test. i haven't convert skill tree with new gears yet.
I bought all the similar jewels with definitive POB version. Except for maelstrom medium jewel i bought the "Hibenator" and "stalwart commander" version.
the issue i have is i cant find the Aegis sheild with determination level and good state boots with increased duration. The aegis shield i have now has 391% increase armor and ES. (top line armor 1112, ES 217) So, i am thinking to put determination gems in shield and skip frostblink.
For the boots maybe i will put the increased duration gem in boots and move the vaal disipline gem to unset ring.
Last edited by ericng010 on Aug 23, 2021, 5:21:04 AM
Thanks for the advice, after my last post I realized both my large cluster jewels were defensive. Fixed now.

What do you think of a rare Grasping Mail instead of Skin of the Lords? They can have "100% increased global defences" (only when generated though, can't roll the mod), and having actually useful stats on body armour and amulet seems to make up for sacrificing the Iron Reflexes + Grace setup:

Currently have 10K ES and 116K armour fully buffed. PoB says EHP is better with this version, except for physical hits when flasks are down.

As a bonus, experimenting with socket colors becomes much easier.

This weekend I went to try a Maven, I took a beating and I couldn't kill, in the last league it was the same situation in the fight with Maven, my question, is there something I need to change in the build to make the fight against Maven?

NOTE: Currently Sirus 9 is like walking around the park with my build.
"
joshagarrado wrote:
Thanks for the advice, after my last post I realized both my large cluster jewels were defensive. Fixed now.

What do you think of a rare Grasping Mail instead of Skin of the Lords? They can have "100% increased global defences" (only when generated though, can't roll the mod), and having actually useful stats on body armour and amulet seems to make up for sacrificing the Iron Reflexes + Grace setup:

Currently have 10K ES and 116K armour fully buffed. PoB says EHP is better with this version, except for physical hits when flasks are down.

As a bonus, experimenting with socket colors becomes much easier.

If I take some random Grasping Mail with that stat, I gain ~500 es, ~1500 evasion and ~6500 armor. But I lose 44% of damage. I currently have +1 gem corruption on my Skin of the Lords.
"
hwat wrote:
I've started this build to finally farm that Syrus (who is one-shotting any build i played before).
After spending shittons of exalts I have to say I'm dissapointed.
This is not nearly as good as it was promoted and advertised here in thread.

Yes, its tanky, but far from tanking all attacks on syrus. I survive one "Die!", second one kills me. Floor and carousel kills me. Meteor kills me.

But the biggest problem is DPS which is nearly ZERO. You never get 60 stacks on Syrus since he is teleporting and moving like hell. You can't get spiders alive even 20% of time. Last fight was about 20 minutes and I scratched him with poisons on brand and few orbs like FOREVER. Finally I failed all 6 portals. And this is only awakener 8, i can't imagine the pain on 9.

Yes I know that i'm not minmaxed but still, gear is fine. Build just sucks.

Your spell block is only 60%, unless I missed something. POB dps with only virulences checked is 1.9M, mine is 3.2M. I kill A9 Sirus quite fast and deathless.

The build is fine. But tackling A9 Sirus needs investment.
Hi, I just finished Sirus at Awakener 6. No problem with damage and tankiness even though I only have 2.5M HoA damage and I forgot to swap out pierce for vile toxins.
What should I upgrade first to increase my dps? I have around 3ex to spend.

https://pastebin.com/gyLUSsx6

Thanks for the build!

Edit: revised pastebin
Last edited by kraken1944 on Aug 23, 2021, 8:11:08 PM

i like the idea of auto generating Phantasm (and HoP too) by culling. did anyone test smtg like that?
(i try to play minus fang and spiders, but HoAg. i have 85% poison due to septic spells megalo, divergent HoAg and tree)
Last edited by DrDurdle on Aug 23, 2021, 11:37:11 AM
Hey! I just got out of the acts and I think I got most parts of the gear together. Could you give me some pointers and things to start working on next. Also let me know if I'm doing my tree right. I'm still quite a noob when it comes to poe so I'm not really making much sense of stuff anymore.
Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info