⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Braging time....
After breaking around 30 shields I managed to get 1. Shame its not spell block... but can't be picky... :D

Look at those boots guys. 5 free points
I specced into this a few days ago (lvl 80 atm) and it's definitely tanky and can clear trash pretty easily. My issue is, I don't have the DPS to handle bosses and even some of the bigger mobs take forever to kill.

I don't have much currency left, but where should I focus to fix the issue?
"
Valsacar wrote:
I specced into this a few days ago (lvl 80 atm) and it's definitely tanky and can clear trash pretty easily. My issue is, I don't have the DPS to handle bosses and even some of the bigger mobs take forever to kill.

At this point of the league, skill gems are very cheap. Buy corrupted level 3 Empower and level up your current one in weapon swap. Buy 21/20 or 21/0 or 20/0 hoag support gems depending what's the price. Buy 21/0 hoag gem and level up current one in swap. Buy x/15+ noncorrupted support gems for hoag and level up them in weapon swap.

Remember to use spiders (so use Desecrate) on boss fights. Also use Desecrate every now and then to give corpses to Spirit Offering for damage boost.
"
Valsacar wrote:

You have to change your rings. They're really bad, you should look at 'Agony Crawler deals 100% damage' instead of 'increased buff effect'. It will be +200% damage for your crawler.

Also made 2nd cluster asap. Most DPS boost it coming from large cluster jewels.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 24, 2021, 2:16:47 PM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Valsacar wrote:

At this point of the league, skill gems are very cheap. Buy corrupted level 3 Empower and level up your current one in weapon swap. Buy 21/20 or 21/0 or 20/0 hoag support gems depending what's the price. Buy 21/0 hoag gem and level up current one in swap. Buy x/15+ noncorrupted support gems for hoag and level up them in weapon swap.

Remember to use spiders (so use Desecrate) on boss fights. Also use Desecrate every now and then to give corpses to Spirit Offering for damage boost.

Thanks, unfortunately that empower I have is the only one I could afford (took my last exalt). Need to get more money.
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
Valsacar wrote:

You have to change your rings. They're really bad, you should look at 'Agony Crawler deals 100% damage' instead of 'increased buff effect'. It will be +200% damage for your crawler.

Thanks, I'll try and get enough to get some better rings. If I can get the other large cluster, should I move points from the medium one I have or just work on it as I get levels?
"
Valsacar wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
Valsacar wrote:

Thanks, I'll try and get enough to get some better rings. If I can get the other large cluster, should I move points from the medium one I have or just work on it as I get levels?

Sorry, I mean medium. Char Lvl is really mattered since you need a lot of skill points because of clusters.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 25, 2021, 4:01:18 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Xandharba wrote:
Hello

I bought the armor today, but I have only 59k armor and I lost 1k ES I have only 6.4k. Next I will try to corrupt my divergent HoA skill gems and buy the watcher's eye but I have no free sockets left to put Clarity, I have problems with DEX/STR so I sacrified some % resistances, I'm deceived by my ES and Armor, so low, I expected far more :( before I have 44k, now with Iron Reflexes Skin of the Lords and Aul's Uprising I get only 15k more armor for 40 exalts I don't think it is worth the investment, I feel weaker than before and I don't know what to do.

Hi Xandharba,

yes, you need the clarity-mod, or instead take somwhere else energy-shield. You need minimum 7000 es, better are 7.5k - 8k es for corrupted t16 maps. On page 50 is a spoiler "checklist energy-shield" for all factors:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

In your set-up you should change:

- your gear is great! Change quartzflask to jadeflask for another armour-boost (20k- 30 k more). You have already buffed 120 k armour - absolutely great. Or bottled faith is b.i.s. Your unbuffed armour 60 k is already perfect!

- your cold-resistance is only 78%. Take (metamorph-) resistance-catalysts on belt to improve or get added resistances on clusterjewels to get the last 5% or try to get a better belt.

- when you miss a socket / skillslot for a skillgem, take a look into the spoiler "skillmanager". Probably an unset ring with socket is best to change in instead your rare ring without socket. You would loose the vulnerability-curse on the ring ring, but get 3 passives instead whispers of doom and a socket.

- stormbrand offers virulences only when it's linked to chance to poison. culling strike is nice, but I would change it out for stormbrand in the links and for a free skillsocket. Without divergent hoa level 21 you need serpentine spllslinger for 60 virulences.

Again thanks a lot for the answer Chromino 👌

I reach 85k armor unbuff / 140k with buffs now and 7.6k ES, I switched Storm Brand with Culling Strike for Sirus finish, I still have a lot of minor problems to solve (resists/sockets/str & dex and mana reserved) but for now everything works perfectly, It's really hard to die 🙂, not easy to get the stuff I'd like but I enjoy this build, thank to help.
Thank you for this build, my first time I killed Sirus - and even deathless! (A5)

Got almost all items now - just missing 5 levels and Shield with Determination :<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info