⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
DrDurdle wrote:
does having pierce for your Ball Lighning help hitting enemies and sustaining high stacks of virulence?

thought about crafting the mod

Hi Dr Durdle,

Ball-lightnings are a special skill and like a moving aoe, they "pierce" already everything. Also stormbrand will not benefit with i's chainings.

Stacking cast speed, chance to poison (support and tree), the golden rule and number of brands and attached brands generates virulences or all skils which can poison
I really wanted to utilize culling strike, so I decided to craft some gloves myself. I took culling strike + faster casting and combined them with awakener orb, I was lucky to get t2 es on prefix, crafted %es suffix, and slammed yolo ex and it rolled slower projectiles XDDDDDDD

Also, I really really really hate freezing, so I took anti-freeze boots instead of rainbowstride:

And then I took watcher's eye with increased max es while affected by clarity + spell block while affected by discipline to get spell block to 75%.

Works great so far, but I'm afraid I don't have too many options left for upgrades (there are some, but they are very costly and I don't think they'll change too much), and it doesn't have as much damage as I imagined. But it's extremely tanky, so it's super nice. Only strongest degens and completely bullsh&t one shots can kill it. Very nice, thank you, arachnophilia! :D

///
edit: fixed typos: es while affected by clarity + spell block while affected by discipline
Last edited by DevolayS on Aug 21, 2021, 8:27:03 PM
"
I really wanted to utilize culling strike, so I decided to craft some gloves myself. I took culling strike + faster casting and combined them with awakener orb, I was lucky to get t2 es on prefix, crafted %es suffix, and slammed yolo ex and it rolled slower projectiles XDDDDDDD

Also, I really really really hate freezing, so I took anti-freeze boots instead of rainbowstride:

And then I took watcher's eye with increased max es while affected by discipline + spell block while affected by determination to get spell block to 75%.

Works great so far, but I'm afraid I don't have too many options left for upgrades (there are some, but they are very costly and I don't think they'll change too much), and it doesn't have as much damage as I imagined. But it's extremely tanky, so it's super nice. Only strongest degens and completely bullsh&t one shots can kill it. Very nice, thank you, arachnophilia! :D

Hi Hedage,

thank you very much!

Perhaps you can try the first passoive for 10% chance to poison of serpentine spellslinger and also anomalous ball-lightnings stacks some virulences more also with cast speed. For singletarget take some tipps of "boss-hunting" like multistrike for spiders and vile toxins fo hoA.

3.3 M of HoA and 1.6 M of spiders are great in your set-up and you would get 1 M more damage with an added pure agony.

Hehe, never saw such gloves! Impressive! Totally B.i.S. ! Congratulations!

The boots are fine too!

Your es is with 7k okay, but not optimal, you could raise a bit more. Grace on shield implicit is not optimal, you loose tanky skill vaal grace. Perhaps try out enduring composure on a small cluster with phase acrobatics it is very tanky too.
Most easy is to improve your armour and physical damagereduction with a basalt flask instead sulphur or jade or quicksilver. Do you have the pantheons maxed and the 100% igniteresistance (see spoiler "fire") is in the build strong against firedamage-dot, legions or deep delve can kill you extreme fast, like oneshots, with ignites.

You can easy try out 60 virulences also with 1x more pure agony. That would be 1M more, 6M total. But for further more damage after that you need the "make hatred, not grace" edition which forcus more on damage, 9 M are reached, but offers less defences.

Very nice gear and thank you very much!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 21, 2021, 4:43:33 PM
Just got an upgrade on boots haha

Thanks! I'll keep looking for possible improvements :D

Thanks for suggestions, I know about grace vs determination in shield, but determination was very very hard to find... I took what was available, yes, there's certainly some room for upgrade! Thanks very much for detailed feedback! :D
Last edited by DevolayS on Aug 21, 2021, 4:45:52 PM
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

I'm still enyoing this build and have nearly no issues with mapping and delving. Most bosses are also ok BUT I tried now Vaal Temple (twice) and died all the time. I used up all portals but still couldn't kill the boos(es) there. Any tipps for this map?

Thanks a lot,
Weltenwanderer

Hehe, thank you Weltspazierer!

When I remember the bosses of vaal temple have much degen and dot and are very dangerous, yes, but I am not experienced with them too. Move and kite around the outer corners of the arena, throw stormbrands and raise spiders, use the bottled faith in the moments of need. Take a basalt flask in for more ar and es/block. The lifeflask don't help as CI.

Your gear and set-up is great, only your es is a bit low.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 21, 2021, 4:59:16 PM
I finally corrupted it myself hehe :D Feels goooood. I'll test new tankiness with vaal grace tomorrow. :D

Hi,
thank you for sharing this wonderful build.
One question so far: why do i never get any power charges, although using a blue nightmare?
IIRC poison count as player kill, doesn't it ?

edit
i should replace "never" with "every now and then" - but its not that reliable than i would suspect
Last edited by serares on Aug 22, 2021, 12:00:49 AM
I only have around 40k (buffed) armor, what did I mess up? Note that I cannot possibly afford "Iron reflexes" but still, it's low.

EDIT: Nevermind, got to 70k by using better flasks.
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 22, 2021, 11:16:05 AM
Can anyone help me with my items :) I'm trying to do t14 t15 maps but killing rare monster is getting too much time. I think i'm doing something wrong but i can't reveal which part :)

I don't have much currency right now but what should i target to improve first few steps?
"
veritas1957 wrote:
Can anyone help me with my items :) I'm trying to do t14 t15 maps but killing rare monster is getting too much time. I think i'm doing something wrong but i can't reveal which part :)

I don't have much currency right now but what should i target to improve first few steps?

Hi Veritas,

I am some days only with mobile devices on journeys, so I cannot check close your Pob without desktop pc.

Your gear and skills are looking great ... - please check all important factors, like max virulences and clusters with pure agony, in the spoiler "checklist damage" and for bosses in "boss-hunting".

I hope that some other arachnophobiatics can take a look on the set-up in these days!!

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 22, 2021, 7:41:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info