⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Magnamuss wrote:
After a really bad start i reroled to your Build and im so happy, even with crap gear can i run 14er Maps with out much trouble.

I have a question: does alternativ Quality from Harvest on Dagger affect the Spiders? What Alternativ Quality do you recomend?

I thinking about Increased AOE,if the quality not Support Spiders.
If it support i would thinking about increased Attack Speed.

Thank you for your help and thank you for your super helpfully and good Build and guidens.

As far as I know the dagger-qualities don't help signifiquant. Increased aoe perhaps, but I am not sure if it's global increasement also for spells or limited to weapon-attack-range? Frenzy charges don't have much uptime.

Attackspeed don't help too, only castspeed.

Thank you, for your very deep answered! It would be great if Attack Speed Quality enchant on dagger, boost spiders
"
Magnamuss wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Magnamuss wrote:
After a really bad start i reroled to your Build and im so happy, even with crap gear can i run 14er Maps with out much trouble.

I have a question: does alternativ Quality from Harvest on Dagger affect the Spiders? What Alternativ Quality do you recomend?

I thinking about Increased AOE,if the quality not Support Spiders.
If it support i would thinking about increased Attack Speed.

Thank you for your help and thank you for your super helpfully and good Build and guidens.

As far as I know the dagger-qualities don't help signifiquant. Increased aoe perhaps, but I am not sure if it's global increasement also for spells or limited to weapon-attack-range? Frenzy charges don't have much uptime.

Attackspeed don't help too, only castspeed.

Thank you, for your very deep answered! It would be great if Attack Speed Quality enchant on dagger, boost spiders

For the spiders the description would have mandatory to say "minions" attack speed. Without "minions" as a tag they are not factored.
Fine full level 100 - Congratulations to HFBNMFillglr!!

A very interesting set-up: with phase acrobatics, phantasms support, awakened fork a great swarm for lazy speedmapping, 2x invigorating portents instead pure agony, so only chance to poison integrated in gloves for only 45 virulences.

Very interesting too: Arctic armour - It's 25% mana reservation, but adds a lot stationary tankyness. I have to try it out, hehe!

Congratulations!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 20, 2021, 7:25:02 AM
Is there a leveling Pob available for this build? if not could you make one?
"
Is there a leveling Pob available for this build? if not could you make one?

Hi Immortal_Wraith,

sorry, there is still no levelling Pob.
Probably in some weeks there will be an improved Pob for the build including a levelling pob.

Until then you find screenshots with trees for levelling with all important levelling tipps in the spoiler:

Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, trading and Leaguestart
Thanks a lot for the reply! I'll take a look there then.
Last edited by Immortal_Wraith on Aug 20, 2021, 1:46:31 PM
hey, how you can tank the ´´die´´ beam from sirius , i die if he make the atack, what i need to buy for this crazy tankines https://pastebin.com/5fcatBxL
"
Wickedview wrote:
hey, how you can tank the ´´die´´ beam from sirius , i die if he make the atack, what i need to buy for this crazy tankines https://pastebin.com/5fcatBxL

Hi Wickedview,

for sirus you need to upgrade the minor pantheon against his burning ground and "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you" on one jewel is extreme helpful against his attacks.

Your gear is getting great!

Your next upgrades are a better body armour and amulet.

On page 50 are a lot alternatives for all budgets:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 21, 2021, 5:57:31 AM
does having pierce for your Ball Lighning help hitting enemies and sustaining high stacks of virulence?

thought about crafting the mod
Last edited by DrDurdle on Aug 21, 2021, 9:55:51 AM
Hi,

I'm still enyoing this build and have nearly no issues with mapping and delving. Most bosses are also ok BUT I tried now Vaal Temple (twice) and died all the time. I used up all portals but still couldn't kill the boos(es) there. Any tipps for this map?

Thanks a lot,
Weltenwanderer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info