⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Rn i have around 6m dps into single target and 4.7m while mapping. 5 delirium orbs are really tough tho. Only 11 stages and dps really feel lacking in Alva's incursions. Survivability is fine.

https://pastebin.com/XCwRvwjS

Here is the current pob. Will HH solve the problem? Can I improve something or that's it without voices? I still have a feeling that spiders doing much more than the herald.

Map mods
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 19, 2021, 10:31:34 AM
"
DreadMoore wrote:
Rn i have around 6m dps into single target and 4.7m while mapping. 5 delirium orbs are really tough tho. Only 11 stages and dps really feel lacking in Alva's incursions. Survivability is fine.

https://pastebin.com/BmtjK0Y8 with 4lvl empower will be 6.5 mln

Here is the current pob. Will HH solve the problem? Can I improve something or that's it without voices? I still have a feeling that spiders doing much more than the herald.

Map mods

Hi dreadmoore,

I take a look on the pob later. Headhunter boosts damage and also es etc. much of course with added auras etc., but you have to map fast and loot later.

Do you generate continuous maximal 55-60 virulences?
In "gear, skills, links", section gloves (or spoiler "checklist damage") are the setups. You get with the last link (3x casted) storm brand or instead anomalous spellecho most virulences and most damage.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2021, 6:09:32 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:

Map mods

Hi dreadmoore,

I take a look on the pob later. Headhunter boosts damage and also es etc. much of course with added auras etc., but you have to map fast and loot later.

In "gear, skills, links", section gloves (or spoiler "checklist damage") are the setups. You get with the last link (3x casted) storm brand or instead anomalous spellecho most virulences and most damage.

Yep, I do. There are always 60 stacks at maps. I have 60 even in a single target without stormbrand.

Btw I just checked your 5 orbs delirium vid and seems like my dps is similar. Not sure that you could kill Architect after 10 stages.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 19, 2021, 8:15:23 AM
Self crafted... :)
Hello

I bought the armor today, but I have only 59k armor and I lost 1k ES I have only 6.4k. Next I will try to corrupt my divergent HoA skill gems and buy the watcher's eye but I have no free sockets left to put Clarity, I have problems with DEX/STR so I sacrified some % resistances, I'm deceived by my ES and Armor, so low, I expected far more :( before I have 44k, now with Iron Reflexes Skin of the Lords and Aul's Uprising I get only 15k more armor for 40 exalts I don't think it is worth the investment, I feel weaker than before and I don't know what to do.
After a really bad start i reroled to your Build and im so happy, even with crap gear can i run 14er Maps with out much trouble.

I have a question: does alternativ Quality from Harvest on Dagger affect the Spiders? What Alternativ Quality do you recomend?

I thinking about Increased AOE,if the quality not Support Spiders.
If it support i would thinking about increased Attack Speed.

Thank you for your help and thank you for your super helpfully and good Build and guidens.
"
Xandharba wrote:
Hello

I bought the armor today, but I have only 59k armor and I lost 1k ES I have only 6.4k. Next I will try to corrupt my divergent HoA skill gems and buy the watcher's eye but I have no free sockets left to put Clarity, I have problems with DEX/STR so I sacrified some % resistances, I'm deceived by my ES and Armor, so low, I expected far more :( before I have 44k, now with Iron Reflexes Skin of the Lords and Aul's Uprising I get only 15k more armor for 40 exalts I don't think it is worth the investment, I feel weaker than before and I don't know what to do.

Hi Xandharba,

yes, you need the clarity-mod, or instead take somwhere else energy-shield. You need minimum 7000 es, better are 7.5k - 8k es for corrupted t16 maps. On page 50 is a spoiler "checklist energy-shield" for all factors:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

In your set-up you should change:

- your gear is great! Change quartzflask to jadeflask for another armour-boost (20k- 30 k more). You have already buffed 120 k armour - absolutely great. Or bottled faith is b.i.s. Your unbuffed armour 60 k is already perfect!

- your cold-resistance is only 78%. Take (metamorph-) resistance-catalysts on belt to improve or get added resistances on clusterjewels to get the last 5% or try to get a better belt.

- when you miss a socket / skillslot for a skillgem, take a look into the spoiler "skillmanager". Probably an unset ring with socket is best to change in instead your rare ring without socket. You would loose the vulnerability-curse on the ring ring, but get 3 passives instead whispers of doom and a socket.

- stormbrand offers virulences only when it's linked to chance to poison. culling strike is nice, but I would change it out for stormbrand in the links and for a free skillsocket. Without divergent hoa level 21 you need serpentine spllslinger for 60 virulences.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2021, 11:51:53 AM
"
HatMatter wrote:
Thanks for the thorough build post and keeping it up to date!

I've just started gearing my level 90 guardian and I'm now playing the minigame of shuffling the reservation around. Basically, I'm currently struggling with tankyness, which is why I'm following the The Definitive Defensive Tank Edition (which is running Shaper's Touch gloves and only one -reservation ring). That edition does have a few items which are well beyond my budget - I am running that variant without Grace or Iron Reflexes keystone yet. (Gear-wise I do have the basics; Shaper's Touch, Astramentis, Skin of the Loyal, Memory Vault and Fang)

Some questions for that where PoB doesn't seem to be able to help:

1. I'd appreciate a clarification (considering the mana res went back and forth this league): The tank edition has a different mana res setup than lined out in the "Manamanagement" section (only one 18% ring, only one Uncompromising, two 1% implicits). That should generally work too, correct?

2. I'm currently stacking some stats via Astramentis and Shaper's Touch. Is this generally a valid budget strategy for the time being or are there better ways to get mana and es from amulet and gloves? I'm OK with not running a 5L on the gloves, my virulence stacks are sufficient at the moment.

3. Split Personality. Is it possible that PoB isnt calcularing that jewel correctly? In the end, you want an Int/Mana version. But if I don't have the 9 ex for that yet - should I buy Mana/ES or just plain Int? What are you guys are doing? Or is this minmaxing at the wrong point?

4. General tankyness. What's a viable route to improve mana/es/armour? I'm looking at 4.5 mana reserved, 5.5k ES and 40k armour right now. I'm not sure what to scale - Int, Mana or flat es on gear? Should I save up for split personalities or are there other viable ways to get some more defenses? Is clarity worth running before I get the corresponding watcher's eye?

Hi HatMatter,

in level 90 your gear is fine!

But there s a lot to do:

- the anomalous/ divergent gemqualities help a lot.

- You need virulences for damage. With cyclone and shaper's touch and without spellslinger in t15 or t16 you will not generate enough damage

- when your mana is more then 100 unreserved mana, take a look to regret discord artisan and take clusters with "pure agony" for damage and "the golden rule" (with corrupted blood immunity)

Overall for level 90 your set-up is great, but for high tears there is a lot to improve.

1- yes, it works with 1 ring. PoB is bugged, so it's not possible to calculate mana in pob. You need a) 2x uncompromising or b) 1x uncompromising and 1x helmet-enchant less HoA skillreservation

2- when you stitch enough damage, it's no problem.
In high tiers/ lategame you need more castspeed with rare gloves - shaper's touch is only for beginning valuable since 3.15.and shaper's touch get most tanky when you wear them with "curses with enfeeble on hit" for much mapping-tankyness. Astramentis-Amulett is okay, but without Aul's uprising there are also fine rare amuletts listed on page 50 with dmage of skillgemlevels or manareductions or both.

3- like wermine writes, also es and ar works fine on split personality. or when you need dex, it's another possibility.

I have to check concrete pob, but I guess best stats are for split personality ranked:

1) int
2) mana
3) es
4) armour
5) dex

4- general tankyness: I would try to reach first:
7000 es
60-75 k ar buffed

then improve to 7.5k es and 90k ar buffed (or phase acrobatics)

In your set-up I would imrove:
1- belt-jewel chance to blind with stygian belt
2- improve quicksilverlfask urgent with suffix3
3- improve ranked: ring, belt, clusters, golden rule, virulences, amulet, watcher's eye, bodyarmour, corrupted blood immunity
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2021, 1:29:09 PM
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:

Map mods

Hi dreadmoore,

Yep, I do. There are always 60 stacks at maps. I have 60 even in a single target without stormbrand.

Btw I just checked your 5 orbs delirium vid and seems like my dps is similar. Not sure that you could kill Architect after 10 stages.

mmmhmm, ordinary you should have no problems. Here with 10 delirium-stages the boss is down in the second part of full delirium, kosis spawned already in second or first breach long before. It's only with 60 virulences and no extradamage like hatred or no added gemlevels, I forgot only one beyond-mod juicing and map is full max juiced (see, beginning of part 1, but no alva-mod, instead red-beast-mods and legions), mapped without headhunter, it was something around 5M-6M damage when I remember correct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPSse1WXINo
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2021, 12:37:09 PM
"
Magnamuss wrote:
After a really bad start i reroled to your Build and im so happy, even with crap gear can i run 14er Maps with out much trouble.

I have a question: does alternativ Quality from Harvest on Dagger affect the Spiders? What Alternativ Quality do you recomend?

I thinking about Increased AOE,if the quality not Support Spiders.
If it support i would thinking about increased Attack Speed.

Thank you for your help and thank you for your super helpfully and good Build and guidens.

As far as I know the dagger-qualities don't help signifiquant. Increased aoe perhaps, but I am not sure if it's global increasement also for spells or limited to weapon-attack-range? Frenzy charges don't have much uptime.

Attackspeed don't help too, only castspeed.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 19, 2021, 12:31:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info