⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Hey,

can u tell me how I fill a 5 g 1 b, skin of the lords?
"
Mu7enR0shi wrote:
Hey,

can u tell me how I fill a 5 g 1 b, skin of the lords?

Hehe, that is a tough selection. You can start with:

HoA - awakened minion damage - pierce - vile toxins - impale

Then as 6. faster attacks or awakened fork

For starting it's okay, but later take a look into "The dirty scorpion" for better combinations.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 16, 2021, 3:08:54 PM
"
callmejuan wrote:
Hey there ! I would like to first thank you for this awesome detailed guide, i was able to follow up all the steps that i needed to upgrade my gear DPS/ES etc. This is by far the best and most detailed guide i have came across and i can see a lot of time was put into it. So far i have not finished upgrading all my gear but here, i will link you my PoB and you can check it out !

On another note, my issue with PoB right now is that my agony crawlers display 35k dps while yours displays 3,8m. I'm quite confused and surely i'm doing something wrong D:

https://pastebin.com/VHFcwXX1

Like DontBrownieMir writes, you need to do the "configurations" in path of building like number of allies 21, virulences, withers, and more, to get the correct damage.

All configurations of the build, set-up and ascendancy are listed in the spoiler "choose your edition", there the spoiler --> "passive tree, path of building".
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 16, 2021, 3:17:48 PM
"
seevildancer wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion. :)
You help me to get one more point back. I didn't notice I use one point for 10 int. :(

Another question, is Haste good for this build?

Hatred offers much more damage than haste. The virulences raise attackspeed of the HoA already much, so hatred offers more damage & you can buff fine further with elemental equilirium and awakened generosity.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 17, 2021, 5:45:03 AM
"
Nibel wrote:
Thanks again for this very good guide !

I'm now 92 and i need advice to progress now ! :)

I think i need to buy a second ring with crawler damage, but maybe you will see something most important to do !

Thanks a lot for all your advices !

POB: https://pastebin.com/Cv3VwCAu

Have a nice day !

Hi Nibel,

your pob is fine and your gear is getting great.

You can raise your armour much in combat with a better flask set-up. Take 1x granite, 1x basalt, and for mapping perhaps a soulripper.

Try to get your small clusterjewels with only 2 skills, 1 transfer-passive, not 3 skills, 2 transferpassives.

For more singletarget virulences and damage you need a "golden rule", if possible with corruprted blood cannot be inflicted to you. Probably I would change also one more "pure agony" and switch the "uncompromising" 2x on small clusters (not medium) for more damage.

And take boots with 6% spellblock, not 4%.
"
joshagarrado wrote:
Thanks for a very detailed guide.

Looking for advice on how to increase DPS... very lacking in 10-boss gauntlet and conqueror battles, I can already tell that Maven and Uber Elder will not be possible with my current build. https://pastebin.com/XStsHdpB

Just got Iron Reflexes skin and Aul's Uprising but found the upgrade somewhat disappointing, had to swap out this amulet (~600 ES lost) and also remove Culling Strike from my ball lightning setup.

Hi Joshagarrado,

probably you are missing some important stats like virulences, cast speed. You get 6 M with this build with 60 virulences, that is more than enough for Shaper, Maven, Sirus A 9. but it's not the oneshotkiller, yes. For Elder it's easy and fast. For UE 10M are nice to have, you switch in hatred and some gemlevels (see spoiler "choose your edition" and "make hatred not grace") for UE and get easy enough damage also against him. 40/40 challenges were often and fast completed with the build. For mapping I advice to balance into defences without hatred.

Take a look into the spoiler "checklist damage" - probably you are missing some important gear or mechanics. For example: culling strike is not optimal and only nice to have, you need cast speed --> for virulences --> for HoA-damage. When you not get 55-60 virulences continuous with your culling-strike set-up, you get fast double damage with more cast speed and generating maximal virulences.
Working on the build and having a nice time. Just crafted these gloves, and I'm wondering if it's better to socket slower proj, or leave in storm brand. Which you think is better for max virulence linked in gloves?

I can't even wear them yet im level 68.

IGN: VistaChris
"
VistaChris wrote:
Working on the build and having a nice time. Just crafted these gloves, and I'm wondering if it's better to socket slower proj, or leave in storm brand. Which you think is better for max virulence linked in gloves?

I can't even wear them yet im level 68.

Hi VistaChris,

thank you very much!

In "gear, skills, links" section gloves are the two best set-ups.

Anomalous ball-lightnings (lvl 1) - storm brand (lvl 1) - gmp - chance to poison support + faster casting integrated in gloves

Cast ball-lightnings, when you want to move in boss-fights cast 3x storm brands also.

/ or inverse: Cast some storm brands. When you want more damage or on bosses cast ball-lightnings too.

That's very nice for levelling and moving with much damage-uptime with 30 virulences of 3 stormbrands solely and then more virulences
with ball-lightnings.

Second is: (Anomalous) Ball Lightning - Chance to poison - (Anomalous) Spell Echo – Greater Multiple Projectiles - faster casting in gloves

This set-up stacks up the virulences with cast speed of spellecho a bit faster, but you cannot move as smooth as with ball-lightning. It's a more active playstyle and much fun.

Try out both! For maximal virulences probably the first is better, because you do a lot damage while moving.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 18, 2021, 6:10:47 AM
Thanks for the thorough build post and keeping it up to date!

I've just started gearing my level 90 guardian and I'm now playing the minigame of shuffling the reservation around. Basically, I'm currently struggling with tankyness, which is why I'm following the The Definitive Defensive Tank Edition (which is running Shaper's Touch gloves and only one -reservation ring). That edition does have a few items which are well beyond my budget - I am running that variant without Grace or Iron Reflexes keystone yet. (Gear-wise I do have the basics; Shaper's Touch, Astramentis, Skin of the Loyal, Memory Vault and Fang)

Some questions for that where PoB doesn't seem to be able to help:

1. I'd appreciate a clarification (considering the mana res went back and forth this league): The tank edition has a different mana res setup than lined out in the "Manamanagement" section (only one 18% ring, only one Uncompromising, two 1% implicits). That should generally work too, correct?

2. I'm currently stacking some stats via Astramentis and Shaper's Touch. Is this generally a valid budget strategy for the time being or are there better ways to get mana and es from amulet and gloves? I'm OK with not running a 5L on the gloves, my virulence stacks are sufficient at the moment.

3. Split Personality. Is it possible that PoB isnt calcularing that jewel correctly? In the end, you want an Int/Mana version. But if I don't have the 9 ex for that yet - should I buy Mana/ES or just plain Int? What are you guys are doing? Or is this minmaxing at the wrong point?

4. General tankyness. What's a viable route to improve mana/es/armour? I'm looking at 4.5 mana reserved, 5.5k ES and 40k armour right now. I'm not sure what to scale - Int, Mana or flat es on gear? Should I save up for split personalities or are there other viable ways to get some more defenses? Is clarity worth running before I get the corresponding watcher's eye?
Last edited by HatMatter on Aug 18, 2021, 11:22:56 AM
"
HatMatter wrote:
3. Split Personality. Is it possible that PoB isnt calcularing that jewel correctly? In the end, you want an Int/Mana version. But if I don't have the 9 ex for that yet - should I buy Mana/ES or just plain Int? What are you guys are doing? Or is this minmaxing at the wrong point?

Search Split Personality with two mods: intelligence, energy shield, armour, mana. Put all different variants into pob and see how much you get es and armor per each. The budget versions are quite close to the best one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info