⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Really appreciate your quick reply. ;)
This is my POB.
https://pastebin.com/rdMHeNHF

Since my level is just 91 and missing point to enable the 3 "pure agony". So I remove the serpentine spellslinger and added the 3'd "pure agony".

I am trying to level up 2 more levels to get serpentine spellslinger back.

Any other suggestion based on my POB?
Thanks so much for this guide and your fast reply. I'm trying now since years several builds and this one is so far the best one. Not just because of the build but also because the very good description and advices for nearly each situation.
"
seevildancer wrote:
This is my POB.

Since my level is just 91 and missing point to enable the 3 "pure agony". So I remove the serpentine spellslinger and added the 3'd "pure agony".

Hi again seevildancer,

your pob is great. It's sometimes not easy to balance virulences with castspeed and serpentine spellslinger for damage generating and pure damage of 3-4x pure agony. But no problem. The maim-support lowers your damage also. Maim was critical nerfed in 3.15 and is only for lower levels recommended.

With vile toxins you have 2M HoA damage and 1.2M spiders singletarget damage with multistrike - that will be enough damage for a7, t15 I guess, perhaps a bit a8 t16 also. Above you have to add better HoA-supportcolours and empower level 4.

Armour 84 k is great, 6.4 k es is low - in t16 you will be oneshotted sometimes, but you still have levels and a watcher's eye to add, hehe!

Overall for your level very great! Next take serpentine spellslinger, tahn one last more pure agony (0.5M) or empower 4 (0.6M) or both. For damage before you get perhaps cheap a better amulett with gemlevels, your is nice for manamanagement. Probaly regret 1x 10 intellligence next to doomsday, when you don't need it.

hey dreadmoore,

maybe u sell your armor cheaper for a fellow guardian? (=
impossible to get anyway, u fast bus....
Last edited by Mu7enR0shi on Aug 15, 2021, 1:15:44 PM
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Thanks so much for this guide and your fast reply. I'm trying now since years several builds and this one is so far the best one. Not just because of the build but also because the very good description and advices for nearly each situation.

Thank you very much Erdenwandler!

Yeeeah, the guide got long and complex, just like poe, and it's much fun to try the alternatives and variants and the gamemechanics are unique for an arpg.

I checked your pob - 2M HoA, 1.7M spiders, 5.7k es, 65 k armour.
With the better flasks you will raise your armour much. You can reduce your unreserved mana with the spoiler "manamanager" to 55-100, it will raise your es and ar too. For mapping take another helmet-enchant, or as written in last post, amulet, ring, passives are easy to change to get more benefits or take out 1x small jewel uncompromising.

I would advice to take the first passive spellslinger for 10% poison and the next pure agony for 55 virulences and more damage. Ar you get with flasks, for more es take unnatural calm on amulet as expensive anoint or change in an unet ring, with es, mana, perhaps dex, socket and what you like for some es. The watcher's eye could be an upgrade and asplit personality-jewel. Be careful with "corrupted blood" and try to get immunity somewhere on a jewel like "the golden rule".

Thank you Weltenwanderer!
"
Chromino wrote:
"
seevildancer wrote:
This is my POB.

Hi again seevildancer,

your pob is great. It's sometimes not easy to balance virulences with castspeed and serpentine spellslinger for damage generating and pure damage of 3-4x pure agony. But no problem. The maim-support lowers your damage also. Maim was critical nerfed in 3.15 and is only for lower levels recommended.

With vile toxins you have 2M HoA damage and 1.2M spiders singletarget damage with multistrike - that will be enough damage for a7, t15 I guess, perhaps a bit a8 t16 also. Above you have to add better HoA-supportcolours and empower level 4.

Armour 84 k is great, 6.4 k es is low - in t16 you will be oneshotted sometimes, but you still have levels and a watcher's eye to add, hehe!

Overall for your level very great! Next take serpentine spellslinger, tahn one last more pure agony (0.5M) or empower 4 (0.6M) or both. For damage before you get perhaps cheap a better amulett with gemlevels, your is nice for manamanagement. Probaly regret 1x 10 intellligence next to doomsday, when you don't need it.

Thank you for your suggestion. :)
You help me to get one more point back. I didn't notice I use one point for 10 int. :(

Another question, is Haste good for this build?
Hey there ! I would like to first thank you for this awesome detailed guide, i was able to follow up all the steps that i needed to upgrade my gear DPS/ES etc. This is by far the best and most detailed guide i have came across and i can see a lot of time was put into it. So far i have not finished upgrading all my gear but here, i will link you my PoB and you can check it out !

On another note, my issue with PoB right now is that my agony crawlers display 35k dps while yours displays 3,8m. I'm quite confused and surely i'm doing something wrong D:

https://pastebin.com/VHFcwXX1
Last edited by callmejuan on Aug 16, 2021, 12:59:53 AM
Thanks again for this very good guide !

I'm now 92 and i need advice to progress now ! :)

I think i need to buy a second ring with crawler damage, but maybe you will see something most important to do !

Thanks a lot for all your advices !

POB: https://pastebin.com/Cv3VwCAu

Have a nice day !
Last edited by Nibel on Aug 16, 2021, 3:34:48 AM
Thanks for a very detailed guide.

Looking for advice on how to increase DPS... very lacking in 10-boss gauntlet and conqueror battles, I can already tell that Maven and Uber Elder will not be possible with my current build. https://pastebin.com/XStsHdpB

Just got Iron Reflexes skin and Aul's Uprising but found the upgrade somewhat disappointing, had to swap out this amulet (~600 ES lost) and also remove Culling Strike from my ball lightning setup.

"
Nibel wrote:
Thanks again for this very good guide !

I'm now 92 and i need advice to progress now ! :)

I think i need to buy a second ring with crawler damage, but maybe you will see something most important to do !

Thanks a lot for all your advices !

POB: https://pastebin.com/Cv3VwCAu

Have a nice day !

You forgot to check your virulence stacks on the configuration tab.
At max stacks (60) your HoA does about 1 mil Shaper dps depending on what he uses to attack with.
If you switch to your single target (Vile toxins instead of Pierce), 8 stacks of poison and 15 wither stacks on top then it raises up to 1,8 mil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info