⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:

Why are you recommending Vulnerability? Seems like Despair will give much more.

And also how do you realize Elemental Equilibrium? Its giving a lot of damage but projectiles from Ball lighting are much slower than a spiders and looks like the first hit almost always will be from spider's cold damage.

Minions don't proc ee, only you yourself or a special set-up with a unique ring. Ball-lightnings are great to proc ee on the whole screen. In pob despair is much weaker than vulnerability, perhaps Pob is bugged, but vulnerability is in maps as hex bis when the pob numbers are correct. Punishment is not bad too, but vulnerability is for damage better and you can get it "on hit" on ring or gloves without a skillslot. It's very rare, but possible as corruption, punishment not.

Its awesome that its not triggered by minions, didn't know that.

Could you please look at my setup https://pastebin.com/knxDP2Wb
Despair giving 11.3% full damage, and Vulnerability is only 4.4%. Where is I'm wrong?

And also, how do you handle 2 curses? Do you cut sniper's mark if you'll get Vulnerability?
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:

Why are you recommending Vulnerability? Seems like Despair will give much more.

And also how do you realize Elemental Equilibrium? Its giving a lot of damage but projectiles from Ball lighting are much slower than a spiders and looks like the first hit almost always will be from spider's cold damage.

Minions don't proc ee, only you yourself or a special set-up with a unique ring. Ball-lightnings are great to proc ee on the whole screen. In pob despair is much weaker than vulnerability, perhaps Pob is bugged, but vulnerability is in maps as hex bis when the pob numbers are correct. Punishment is not bad too, but vulnerability is for damage better and you can get it "on hit" on ring or gloves without a skillslot. It's very rare, but possible as corruption, punishment not.

Its awesome that its not triggered by minions, didn't know that.

Could you please look at my setup https://pastebin.com/knxDP2Wb
Despair giving 11.3% full damage, and Vulnerability is only 4.4%. Where is I'm wrong?

And also, how do you handle 2 curses? Do you cut sniper's mark if you'll get Vulnerability?

yes, in your set-up and your pob despair is much stronger as vulnerability.

But when use skills and configurations like: intimidated, unnerved, bleedings, raze and pillage, ignited, rotten claws, enemy is moving/ bleeding (divergent sniper's mark knockbacks), vulnerabilty gets a little bit stronger as despair. They are almost equal, mmmhhhmm, hehe, last time I checked them before some months, vulnerability was 0.2 M stronger as despair.

Sniper's mark is best as singletarget curse, for damage, for writhing-jar flaskscharges in long boss-fights, and with it splitting projectiles of course.

2 curses are only valuable when you have a hexcurse, vulnerability, enfeeble, despair, on hit on gloves or ring and you need 3 points whispers of doom or amulet anoint whispers of doom. Windshriek boots are also possible for increased curse limit, but not optimal. Without integrated as "on hit", other skills with other 3 passives are better in my last pob-calculations 3.14. With the very rare corruptions the second curse is a little bit, 0.2 M or so, stronger than other skills like cult-leader or raze and pillage. Against sirus or shaper it's less effective, they are 66% resistant against hexcurses.

Your pob is great - 4.7 M HoA damage, 1.7 M spiders, sniper's mark (or 3.9M and 2.1M despair), grip of the council is not optimal to generate virulences since 3.15 and has low es.

Did you activated hatred, determination and discipline with the manamanagement or do you switch amulet and auras? And do you get full 60 virulences singletarget with grip of the council and without faster casting/ slower projectiles of 6-links rare gloves? When you want full damage, switch armour to +2 gemlevels.

You have in the configurations only 10 stacks of poison on the enemy. I guess poison-stacks will be much more when you count the poison stacks of spiders, storm brands and ball-lightnings, and you can activate intimidate and unnerved for correct damage of pob or consencrated ground with bottled faith etc..

155 k armour are top, 7.5 k es are great, but perhaps a bit more to optimize when you want more tankyness.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2021, 7:43:13 PM
"
Chromino wrote:

yes, in your set-up and your pob despair is much stronger as vulnerability.

But when use skills and configurations like: intimidated, unnerved, bleedings, raze and pillage, ignited, rotten claws, enemy is moving/ bleeding (divergent sniper's mark knockbacks), vulnerabilty gets a little bit stronger as despair. They are almost equal, mmmhhhmm, hehe, last time I checked them before some months, vulnerability was 0.2 M stronger as despair.

Sniper's mark is best as singletarget curse, for damage, for writhing-jar flaskscharges in long boss-fights, and with it splitting projectiles of course.

2 curses are only valuable when you have a hexcurse, vulnerability, enfeeble, despair, on hit on gloves or ring and you need 3 points whispers of doom or amulet anoint whispers of doom. Windshriek boots are also possible for increased curse limit, but not optimal. Without integrated as "on hit", other skills with other 3 passives are better in my last pob-calculations 3.14. With the very rare corruptions the second curse is a little bit, 0.2 M or so, stronger than other skills like cult-leader or raze and pillage. Against sirus or shaper it's less effective, they are 66% resistant against hexcurses.

Your pob is great - 4.7 M HoA damage, 1.7 M spiders, sniper's mark (or 3.9M and 2.1M despair), grip of the council.

But did you activated hatred, determination and discipline with the manamanagement or do you switch amulet and auras? And do you get full 60 virulences singletarget with grip of the council and without faster casting/ slower projectiles of 6-links rare gloves?

You have in the configurations only 10 stacks of poison on the enemy. I guess poison-stacks will be much more when you count the poison stacks of spiders, storm brands and ball-lightnings, and you can activate intimidate and unnerved for correct damage of pob.

155 k armour are top, 7.5 k es are great, but perhaps a bit more to optimize when you want more tankyness.

Im thinking about switching on those gloves. For now, I'm trying to find a shield with determination so I could fit generosity. Yep, I running hatred, determination, grace, discipline, and clarity auras without changing an amulet. So I guess I could be pretty tanky and do decent damage simultaneously.

Cuz I'm trying to improve my single target and don't cast sniper mark manually am a bit worried that Despair will override it and I will lose damage and flask charges on bosses, since you're correct that sniper mark on a single target is better, that's why I asking you about 2 curses setup. And from it depends do I need gloves with the curse or not.

Poison stacks don't matter I assume, since vile toxin only improves till 9.

From where I have unnerved and intermediate?

And unnerve isn't that matter since our minions don't cant spells isn't it?
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 14, 2021, 9:09:56 PM
"
DreadMoore wrote:

From where I have unnerved and intermediate?

Ascendancy.
Hey Chromino! Do you mind peaking over at my character and telling me what needs to be changed? I feel like I'm truly not tanky enough and my damage kinda sucks.

I also find that I'm having difficulty to kill the worms before something else kills it (Either friends or whatever)

Could you give me some more advice on that?

Thanks man!
Hi,

I have a strange "problem" with my build. I followed nearly the whole guide and have all auros + HoA running but still 1/3 (1300) mana left for usage. Did I miss anything?

https://pastebin.com/2yrsJ0Ch

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Weltwanderer on Aug 15, 2021, 6:04:21 AM
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

I have a strange "problem" with my build. I followed nearly the whole guide and have all auros + HoA running but still 1/3 (1300) mana left for usage. Did I miss anything?

https://pastebin.com/2yrsJ0Ch

Thanks a lot.

Yes, that is much too much unreserved mana and you loose es and ar.

Switch out helmet enchant (best are 2 helmets, one for mapping added projectiles, one singletarget less skillreservation or increased effect spirit offering). Switch out passives or amulet anoint or one ring to an unset ring. As CI you should change out life flask and mana flask too. And max 6% spellblock (instead 4%) on boots. Next upgrade would be better gloves for more virulences and more damage. Switch in a ball-lightnings level 1 in elemental reflecting maps.

Your gear is great Weltenwanderer!

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 15, 2021, 6:30:28 AM
It is really a good guide with tons of informtaion.
I try to follow the guide and I am at 91 level now.
There are several issues I am facing now.
1. How much posion channce is needed?
I have fast cast and slow projectile gloves.
Without serpentine spellsinger (3 points), 60% channce poison.
The virulence only can stack up to 30-40 with single target.

2. Why the spider disappear so easily. Even in the alvan temple with so many monsters, the spider still disappear and I had to summon them again in the temple. So it is diffciult to clear the temple in time. How the spiders refresh themself?

3. When I import the profile shown in this post to POB. The DPS I got from POB is much less than the DPS show in this post. Is it because many information are valid only for 3.14 and before? For exmaple the setup for 5M dps only show about 3M dps in POB. Or I need to have some special setup in POB to show the correct DPS after I import the profile?
Last edited by seevildancer on Aug 15, 2021, 7:07:43 AM
"
Hey Chromino! Do you mind peaking over at my character and telling me what needs to be changed? I feel like I'm truly not tanky enough and my damage kinda sucks.

I also find that I'm having difficulty to kill the worms before something else kills it (Either friends or whatever)

Could you give me some more advice on that?

Thanks man!

Hi GriswoldGames,

I check later the pob on PC.

You can switch jade to basalt flask. Blindings somewhere, for example on the belt jewel, are very strong, 25% more ehp. Grace on the shield is not bad, but you miss the very strong, almost immortal mod vaal grace. Switch to another shield implicit.

Divergent cast when stunned would be nice and rare gloves with integrated faster casting are very nice for more virulences and much more damage.

For the spiders are all tipps in blizzard and on page 50 in "more tipps for maven, shaper, the feared" for boss-fights is a section about spiders too. You have to click fast or with predator it get easier, but sometimes you miss to raise the spiders. When einhar or heist members are engaged in combats you can raise them easier, when they are fighting with more distance. When you have some left raised spiders, 2x weaponswap 'x' makes raising spiders easier too to protect the worms and fight them yourself.
"
seevildancer wrote:
It is really a good guide with tons of informtaion.
I try to follow the guide and I am at 91 level now.
There are several issues I am facing now.
1. How much posion channce is needed?
I have fast cast and slow projectile gloves.
Without serpentine spellsinger (3 points), 60% channce poison.
The virulence only can stack up to 30-40 with single target.

2. Why the spider disappear so easily. Even in the alvan temple with so many monsters, the spider still disappear and I had to summon them again in the temple. So it is diffciult to clear the temple in time. How the spiders refresh themself?

Thank you seevildancer!

1. Best is of course 100% to poison, faster virulences are faster damage. In my experiences 85% chance to poison with faster casting and slower projectiles are fine. When you get Divergent HoA, but only max level 21 (see page 50 for crafting / corrupting gems), you can use only the first passive serpentine spellslinger for total 90% chance to poison.

You need singletarget 55-60 virulences or loose a lot damage. 30-40 are much too less for t15 and above. In the spoiler "gear, skills, links", section gloves, are the set-ups for enough virulences. In "jewels and clusters" -->"pure agony" and "the golden rule" are more tipps.
I take a look on your pob later on desktop pc if you are missing something for virulences like the golden rule etc.

2. In alva temple I don't know, are there no corpses perhaps? Boots corpsewalker are an alternative for lazy mapping and automatic corpses, but you loose other stats.
The helmet enchant "HoA adds 2 projectiles " or divergent pierce are for high density areas great. Probably you have too much unreserved mana, you need only 55-100 unreserved nana. Then take 2 helmets, one singletarget less skillreservation for hard bosses like maven for singletarget-supports of HoA, one other for maps with more projectiles for HoA. Try out phantasms as HoA support and/or awakened fork when you play a lot temples.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 15, 2021, 7:25:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info