⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
callmejuan wrote:
After some testing, this build is not really viable for any end-game bosses, the single target damage is beyond horrific, even if i have most of the gear from the guide. Sirus will take around 15-25 mins to kill, if you don't die in-between then you're lucky ! So far i've failed sirus because of the lack of damage. very good build tho thanks for that !

Hi Juan,

Did you take multistrike instead meleesplash for spiders or some other tipps of the spoiler "boss-hunting"? Did you max the Pantheon (resistance to burning ground is important against sirus), did you had a anti-freeze suffix/ stat, and did you have corrupted blood immunity?

You have not maxed es, low damage on important skills (hoa, empower), but at the same time a offensive chosen body-armour, your flasks are choosen with lowest efficiency.

Take a look into "checklist defences" and "checklist damage".

Your other gear is great, ordinary you should do sirus a9 deathless in some minutes easy, safe and fast, so I guess you missed some more important stats. I check your pob later.

Edited:

Hi Juancallme,

I checked the pob, you have corrupted blood immunity on your jewels, but some other important stats are missing:

- did you maxed the pantheons with divine vessels? Sirus can kill you in burning ground very fast without, see spoiler "fire" and "pantheon".

- take only 1x increased armour as suffix on flasks (see spoilers "flasks") and change cinderswallow out, it offers 0
take basalt flask for 20000 - 30000 more armour. against a lot bosses you need an anti-freeze-flask-suffix or "soul of the brine king" or alternative "hibernator" or harvestcrafted anti-freeze-implicits on jewels.

- your HoA damage is low, only 900k even with your offensive armour and 600k phantasms. You can raise it easy. Double your hoA-damage to 3.2M when you follow the build with 3-4 clusters with pure agony and you can choose a defensive keynote on armour. With the offensive armour you wear you can tripple your HoA/ phantasms- damage.
Take Empower 4, HoA 21 (divergent is very nice, but lvl 21, not 20, is recommended), and most important more clusters with "pure agony", see spoiler "checklist damage". Don't forget to continuous generate virulences with 3 stormbrands and firing a lot ball-lightnings. Without virulences your damage will decrease a lot.

- as written above, take "multistrike" instead melee splash for spiders and vile toxins instead pierce for singletarget. In maps the phantasms synergize best like shown in "the dirty scorpion tail" with awakened fork and also vile toxins.

- Your frostshield 17 needs some levels to facetank sirius meteors. You have low es 6.3k and will be oneshotted sometimes in high tier maps. You can raise your es with gloves, boots, ring, passives etc., see page 50 "checklist energy-shield". Under 8k es take divergent frostshield for more damagereductions, of course high level.

- limit ball-lightnings to level 1 or you can shoot yourself in elemental reflecting maps in combination with some other elemental damage mods
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2021, 1:36:11 PM
"
callmejuan wrote:
After some testing, this build is not really viable for any end-game bosses, the single target damage is beyond horrific, even if i have most of the gear from the guide. Sirus will take around 15-25 mins to kill, if you don't die in-between then you're lucky ! So far i've failed sirus because of the lack of damage. very good build tho thanks for that !

I killed A9 Sirus in 5 minutes. I have died only once while killing four Siruses and that was the meteor when I fumbled with the maze.
Thanks a lot for the detailed answer, I really appreciate the time you put into helping people that have questions. you have my full respect ! I will be reading all of this and send you my PoB after here, thanks again !
There is a few things i'm really not sure about:

1: The BiS clusters, You said that the BiS we're the voices but can't really seem to get my head around it. Right now, should i just be getting 2 more medium clusters with agony on both? or look for the BiS clusters like voices.

2: Should i switch to a level 21 herald of agony until i can get a level 21 divergent herald of agony?

and last: not really a question, but you mentioned to use storm brand for maximum stacks, i did not know that at all ! might of missed it somewhere in the guide fo sure. Will be testing with my new gear and tricks and i will be back here !

Thanks again for the help, appreciate it !
"
callmejuan wrote:
There is a few things i'm really not sure about:

1: The BiS clusters, You said that the BiS we're the voices but can't really seem to get my head around it. Right now, should i just be getting 2 more medium clusters with agony on both? or look for the BiS clusters like voices.

2: Should i switch to a level 21 herald of agony until i can get a level 21 divergent herald of agony?

and last: not really a question, but you mentioned to use storm brand for maximum stacks, i did not know that at all ! might of missed it somewhere in the guide fo sure. Will be testing with my new gear and tricks and i will be back here !

Thanks again for the help, appreciate it !

1- Yes, only scale up your damage with 2-3x more "pure agony" on medium clusters, that is more than enough damage and best balanced.

The voices large clusters are only for full damagebuilds valuable and you loose some defences.
You can scale the total damage high with 2 voices clusters (only the expensive ones with 1/2 skills grant nothing, the cheaper ones costs too many wasted passives) combined with 6x medium clusters pure agony. The faster casting and slower projectiles are mandatory to reach singletarget 70 virulences with voices. To get them more valuable you have to balance more into damage with "hatred", support-spectres or gemlevels. In the spoiler "variants" ---> "make hatred, not grace" are all tipps for damage. But you need more then 5 M only for ue or for the feared.

Against Sirus, shaper, elder, maven etc. 4-6 M are more than enough.
In atlas awakened level 8-9 I advice to 60 virulences (4× pure agony), atlas awakened 7 and below 55 virulences are enough.

2- yes, the hoa scales heavy with gemlevels, 21 is more important than divergent

3 last- the virulences scales the damage of the scorpion. Base is 40 virulences, each "pure agony" on clusters adds 5, you get 55-60 with the build. In "jewels and clusters" --> "the golden rule", "pure agony" and in "checklist damage" are all tipps.

In "gear, skills, links" section gloves are the set-ups to generate fast virulences singletarget. 3x casted stormbrand offer 30 virulences singletarget, and with ball-lightnings you get 60 virulences singletarget for full damage (when you have 4 medium clusters "pure agony"). This will double or tripple your damage. Without stormbrands you get less virulences. You can switch storm brand to anomalous spellecho too, get more virulences, but loose the freedom of movement and damage-uptimes of the brandings. But some prefer the spellecho-support because it stack faster the virulences to 60 and is a more active playstyle. Try out both if you want and take the set-up/ supports you prefer.

In the buff-icons shown at the topline ingame you see a small number how much virulences=poison stacks you have actual. In combat singletarget there should be as much as possible continuous 58-60.

Welcome and let them crawl!

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2021, 3:12:40 PM
"
callmejuan wrote:

its not true, but to be honest, I definitely feel about lacking synergy between spiders and HoA. HoA without spiders is pretty meh and if we could increase spider damage even on 50% we can for sure drop HoA.
So, maybe its malevolence + hatred with generosity + carrion golem + idk what else.
Tldr way too many investments into HoA but its isn't that great by itself.

I'm talking about a single target right now. Mapping is just whatever
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 14, 2021, 4:07:11 PM
Hello all, I threw some stuff together, it's still a work in progress.
I'd just like to know if im headed in the right direction or if anyone has some tips on what I should do. I know some stuff is not BiS or w/e but gotta do what you gotta do to make it work lol.

Profile should be public.

Thank you <3
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
callmejuan wrote:

its not true, but to be honest, I definitely feel about lacking synergy between spiders and HoA. HoA without spiders is pretty meh and if we could increase spider damage even on 50% we can for sure drop HoA.
So, maybe its malevolence + hatred with generosity + carrion golem + idk what else.

Of course you can scale the damage high with hatred, generosity, ee, gemlevels. Supportspectres die to fast in t16 or sirus a8 in my experiences since spectre-nerfs. You can buff them, but spiders with withering touch buffs HoA better.

This build tries to balance defensive and damage. Some exiles want more defences, some exiles want more damage and know each boss close since 5 years as their neighbor, so they need less defences because they know the mechanics of bossfights better.

The spiders and HoA synergize almost perfect. They have 50/ 50 phys/ chaos, the HoA 60/40, so skills like withering touch are perfect to buff HoA better as with other skills, when you are bis geared vulnerability works nice for both as second curse.

The spiders are better to scale high with supportspectres and conversions cold or chaos, so necro is the ascendancy if you want to use the spiders without hoa or without other damagesources. But perhaps it's possible as guardian too.

Overall many combinations works and the old HoA build focussing on gemlevels for example are very nice against singletargets too, but more glascannon playstyle for experienced players. They focus much more on damage and much less on defences.

Necros are great also, when you like to kite much ;-), much more with them you can scale minion builds best with them, hehe, but you need to move all-time to be not one- or two-shotted as a necro. Of course you can stack defences as a necro too, but then guardian ascendancy starts to offer much more substain and ehp with less investment and more resources for damage with HoA.

So - I personally don't want to change and pob shows much lower stats of other builds also.

I tried a lot variations, and I love to try out all skills, set-ups and gear. Poe is most fun with this mechanics and different builds.

Malevolence - you need to change defences out and HoA offers much more damage. I guess impossible to go with dot with spiders, HoA offers more damage.

But this build of the Allstars is until now most optimized and maxed. When there are really good improvements I always try them out, play them myself and try to take them into the build.

The community improved the build already a lot, the build itself is based on the works of vatinas and Shadowtitan and hitmantb, the complete changelogs are page 50 listed, the hommages are written in the top of the build with so much great improvement of more arachnophobiatics, thank you very, very much ! ! !

The ability to facetank a lot bosses is unique and core for arachnophil allstars. Memory vault, aegis aurora and skin of the loyals/ lords are best fitting for the guardian-ascendancy, the combination of gear, auras and keynotes and ascendancy is high optimized. When you like it tanky, go with boss-hunter 60 Edition or defensive edition 55. When you want more damage, take only hatred, generosity, ee in of the edition "make hatred, not grace" - but you loose the top number one defences in exchange for the damage.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2021, 5:48:59 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
callmejuan wrote:

Of course you can scale the damage high with hatred, generosity, ee, gemlevels. Supportspectres die to fast in t16 or sirus a8 in my experiences since spectre-nerfs. You can buff them, but spiders with withering touch buffs HoA better.

This build tries to balance defensive and damage. Some exiles want more defences, some exiles want more damage and know each boss close since 5 years as their neighbor, so they need less defences because they know the mechanics of bossfights better.

The spiders and HoA synergize almost perfect. They have 50/ 50 phys/ chaos, the HoA 60/40, so skills like withering touch are perfect to buff HoA better as with other skills, when you are bis geared vulnerability works nice for both as second curse.

The spiders are better to scale high with supportspectres and conversions cold or chaos, so necro is the ascendancy if you want to use the spiders without hoa or without other damagesources. But perhaps it's possible as guardian too.

Overall many combinations works and the old HoA build focussing on gemlevels for example are very nice against singletargets too, but more glascannon playstyle for experienced players. They focus much more on damage and much less on defences. Necros are great also, when you like to kite much, much more with them you can scale minion builds best with them, hehe, but you need to move all-time to be not one- or twoshotted as a necro. Of course you can stack defences as a necro too, but then guardian ascendancy starts to offer much more substain and ehp. So - I personally don't want to change and pob shows much lowerstats of other builds also. I tried a lot variations, and I love to try out all skills, set-ups and gear.

But this build is until now most optimized and maxed, when there are really good improvements I always try to take them into the build. And the community improved the build already a lot, thank you very, very much ! ! !

But the ability to facetank a lot bosses is unique for arachnophil allstars. Memory vault, aegis aurora and skin of the loyals/ lords are best fitting for the guardian-ascendancy, the combination of gear, auras and keynotes and ascendancy is high optimized. When you like it tanky, go with boss-hunter 60 Edition or defensive edition 55. When you want more damage, take only hatred, generosity, ee in of the edition "make hatred, not grace" - but you loose the top number one defences in exchange for the damage.

Why are you recommending Vulnerability? Seems like Despair will give much more.

And also how do you realize Elemental Equilibrium? Its giving a lot of damage but projectiles from Ball lighting are much slower than a spiders and looks like the first hit almost always will be from spider's cold damage.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 14, 2021, 5:19:34 PM
"
DreadMoore wrote:

Why are you recommending Vulnerability? Seems like Despair will give much more.

And also how do you realize Elemental Equilibrium? Its giving a lot of damage but projectiles from Ball lighting are much slower than a spiders and looks like the first hit almost always will be from spider's cold damage.

Minions don't proc ee, only you yourself or a special set-up with a unique ring. Ball-lightnings are great to proc ee on the whole screen. In pob despair is much weaker than vulnerability, perhaps Pob is bugged, but vulnerability is in maps as hex bis when the pob numbers are correct. Punishment is not bad too, but vulnerability is for damage better and you can get it "on hit" on ring or gloves without a skillslot. It's very rare, but possible as corruption, punishment not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info