⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
shadiuss wrote:
So I'm having an issue with the The Hidden inviation where as soon as I move I get stuck and can't cast or anything. I've taken out the cast while stunned to make sure that was not the problem but still have issues. I have no idea what is happening with the fight. I've had my friends watch my stream on discord and they can't figure it out either. Anyone have any insight?

Take a look into "boss-hunting" and on page 50 is another spoiler "More Tipps for Boss-hunting, Shaper / UE, Ueber-Atziri, The Feared, Maven" for special bosses like the hidden.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

The hidden are tough and do a lot aoe-damage. Anti-freeze is with "Hibernator" on a cluster to counter or the pantheon soul of the brine king or also with sapphir/ aquamarine-flask or optimized anti-freeze implicits from harvest on jewels and clusters and anointed flesh. You need mandatory anti-freeze against them.and anti-shock on one flask.

Be careful with maven's invitation mods. On page 50 is also a spoiler "map-mods" which shows the easy and the difficult ones.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2021, 6:18:00 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
callmejuan wrote:
Sadly the armor with the right passive node is almost impossible to get, what would be a good alternative?

Hi callmejuan,

the keynotes and bodyarmours are ranked in "gear, skills, links" in the section bodyarmours in a spoiler "Skin of the Lords – Iron Reflexes, Phase Acrobatics, +2 HoA skillgemlevels

--- Choose your keyskill on your bodyarmour: ---
+ 120000 armour and 2400 es on block with iron reflexes
+ 555000 ehp and 76% evasion and dodges with phase acrobatics
+ 1 M more damage with +2 HoA skillgemlevel
Variants and Rankings of other keynotes".

Start with phase acrobatics, or budget with skin of loyals, critdamage reductions are cheap, storm brand is for speedmapping nice and cheap too, +2 gemlevels are nice damage.

The build is very, very tanky also without iron reflexes.

Thanks a lot for the reply ! i'm currently looking into those and finding the best colors/keynotes. My other questions is are fingerless silk gloves really mendatory for the slower projectile/faster casting or other gloves with lower ES works too?
"
callmejuan wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
callmejuan wrote:
Sadly the armor with the right passive node is almost impossible to get, what would be a good alternative?

Hi callmejuan,

the keynotes and bodyarmours are ranked in "gear, skills, links" in the section bodyarmours in a spoiler "Skin of the Lords – Iron Reflexes, Phase Acrobatics, +2 HoA skillgemlevels

--- Choose your keyskill on your bodyarmour: ---
+ 120000 armour and 2400 es on block with iron reflexes
+ 555000 ehp and 76% evasion and dodges with phase acrobatics
+ 1 M more damage with +2 HoA skillgemlevel
Variants and Rankings of other keynotes".

Start with phase acrobatics, or budget with skin of loyals, critdamage reductions are cheap, storm brand is for speedmapping nice and cheap too, +2 gemlevels are nice damage.

The build is very, very tanky also without iron reflexes.

Thanks a lot for the reply ! i'm currently looking into those and finding the best colors/keynotes. My other questions is are fingerless silk gloves really mendatory for the slower projectile/faster casting or other gloves with lower ES works too?

In corrupted red maps you need total 7500 es or better 8000 es. On lower tiers 7000 es are enough in my experiences, thumbed. In t16 maps you can go with low es or ar on gloves, in corrupted t16 maps with 8 damagemods you have to be fullgeared or map very careful.

You can start also without slower projectiles. For exampel a level 21 divergent hoa helps for max singletarget virulences too or "septic spells" on a cluster.
You can craft yourself the gloves, they are bis.
Or take armour gloves and take more Es on other slots if possible.

But you can start until last singletarget bosses like maven, the feared and ue without.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2021, 6:32:57 AM

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer my friend, so far i've brought most of the gear but i do have one question about the aul's uprising amulet. If i do not have iron reflexes on my chest, should i be taking determination or grace? Is grace only useful when you have iron reflexes? Thanks a lot !
Last edited by callmejuan on Aug 14, 2021, 6:39:14 AM
"
callmejuan wrote:

In corrupted red maps you need total 7500 es or better 8000 es. On lower tiers 7000 es are enough in my experiences, thumbed. In t16 maps you can go with low es or ar on gloves, in corrupted t16 maps with 8 damagemods you have to be fullgeared or map very careful.

You can start also without slower projectiles. For exampel a level 21 divergent hoa helps for max singletarget virulences too or "septic spells" on a cluster.
You can craft yourself the gloves, they are bis.
Or take armour gloves and take more Es on other slots if possible.

But you can start until last singletarget bosses like maven, the feared and ue without.

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer my friend, so far i've brought most of the gear but i do have one question about the aul's uprising amulet. If i do not have iron reflexes on my chest, should i be taking determination or grace? Is grace only useful when you have iron reflexes? Thanks a lot ![/quote]

Aul's with grace is best, it offers dex and you need 159 dex for HoA lvl 21. Increased armour of transfer points of clusters "determination" are better than sublime form-clusters.
You can start with Aul's uprising determination, get more dex on other slots and sublime form instead uncompromising, but aul's uprising grace is bis.

Grace is increased 160% (armour and i creased auraeffects) in the build and builds up the tankyness, vaal grace is an almost immortal mod in maps.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2021, 6:44:15 AM
well, after all that work, sadly, it's not a build i could get used to. spiders dying right in the middle of fights, trying to cast more, and dying in the process, even with buffs seems odd.

But, at least i gave it a try

Gl all, hopefully, i can sort out my vd build again
"
Eag1e wrote:
well, after all that work, sadly, it's not a build i could get used to. spiders dying right in the middle of fights, trying to cast more, and dying in the process, even with buffs seems odd.

But, at least i gave it a try

Gl all, hopefully, i can sort out my vd build again

Spiders are immortal, not to target and not to damage, so I think you mean that you have to raise them each 35 seconds in singletarget-situations without added mobs, in maps or with mobs much, much less, 1 - 2 times per map.

Yes, it's a 4 clicks each 35 seconds (huuy) in boss fights, not a 1 click.

Of course in boss-fights like maven/ shaper you need to do the 4 clicks not in a damagepeak and do it instead when their mainattacks are on cooldown. In each boss-fight are several periods you can do the clicks safe. On page 50 in the spoiler "More Tipps for Boss-hunting, Shaper / UE, Ueber-Atziri, The Feared, Maven" a selection of the safe periods is listed - easy to spot like between the phases of bosses, after their mainattacks in their cooldowns, or use a bit movement.
When you are not so experienced with the fights it's good to know a bit the mechanics. Almost all bosses you can facetank, by the others you are not oneshotted like a lot other builds, but you are still not immortal - sorry.

You kill a lot bosses like elder, sirus, Ueber-Atziri, etc. solely with HoA and without spiders too when you want.

Totally okay when it's not your prefered playstyle, vd is nice too. Squishy and low damage, but a very nice skill, I like it too.
I understand you and for me personally I don't like the oneclick or glascannon builds too or some boring skills, or too much kiting or 3 clicks each second nonstop. But 4 clicks each 35 seconds are not overwhelming for the spiders.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 14, 2021, 9:35:03 AM
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
shadiuss wrote:
So I'm having an issue with the The Hidden inviation where as soon as I move I get stuck and can't cast or anything. I've taken out the cast while stunned to make sure that was not the problem but still have issues. I have no idea what is happening with the fight. I've had my friends watch my stream on discord and they can't figure it out either. Anyone have any insight?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/162#p24260523
The Brine King Pantheon

"
Chromino wrote:
"
shadiuss wrote:

Take a look into "boss-hunting" and on page 50 is another spoiler "More Tipps for Boss-hunting, Shaper / UE, Ueber-Atziri, The Feared, Maven" for special bosses like the hidden.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

The hidden are tough and do a lot aoe-damage. Anti-freeze is with "Hibernator" on a cluster to counter or the pantheon soul of the brine king or also with sapphir/ aquamarine-flask or optimized anti-freeze implicits from harvest on jewels and clusters and anointed flesh. You need mandatory anti-freeze against them.and anti-shock on one flask.

Be careful with maven's invitation mods. On page 50 is also a spoiler "map-mods" which shows the easy and the difficult ones.

Thank you both very much for the answer
Hey there ! i've pretty much brought everything for the build and so far i'm liking it a lot, however, i feel like i'm lacking in single target DPS a lot.

Here is my PoB, currently lvl 87 https://pastebin.com/LEePwYMF

thanks !
After some testing, this build is not really viable for any end-game bosses, the single target damage is beyond horrific, even if i have most of the gear from the guide. Sirus will take around 15-25 mins to kill, if you don't die in-between then you're lucky ! So far i've failed sirus because of the lack of damage. very good build tho thanks for that !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info