⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
callmejuan wrote:

"
DreadMoore wrote:

1ex helmet with ench
2ex 2x Nostalgia rings
5ex clusters
50c armor, Skin of the Loyal (30ex Skin of the Lords replacement)
1ex astramentis + charisma anoitment (9ex aul's Uprising replacement)
2-3ex for gems
10ex x2 split personality jewels
5ex watcher eye.
2ex gloves (could be shaper's touch for 10c)

Thanks again for the answer ! Looks really cheap so far ! However, my main concern is the tankiness, there is another build that instead went for guardian and seems to be very tanky. What would you recomend? I also havent seen recent videos of this build so i can't tell how good is it, if you have any feel free to share them :)

Here is the comparison https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/159#p24256771

As I said its a base investment when the build start looking decent. You could begin from this and after that decide want you invest more or not.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 13, 2021, 12:22:10 PM
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
callmejuan wrote:

"
DreadMoore wrote:

1ex helmet with ench
2ex 2x Nostalgia rings
5ex clusters
50c armor, Skin of the Loyal (30ex Skin of the Lords replacement)
1ex astramentis + charisma anoitment (9ex aul's Uprising replacement)
2-3ex for gems
10ex x2 split personality jewels
5ex watcher eye.
2ex gloves (could be shaper's touch for 10c)

Thanks again for the answer ! Looks really cheap so far ! However, my main concern is the tankiness, there is another build that instead went for guardian and seems to be very tanky. What would you recomend? I also havent seen recent videos of this build so i can't tell how good is it, if you have any feel free to share them :)

Here is the comparison https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/159#p24256771

As I said its a base investment when the build start looking decent. You could begin from this and after that decide want you invest more or not.

I was doing the Vetinas version of HoP and since last league I've been making this Allstars, I can say it's the most tanky build I've played in PoE (playing since the Blight league), let's say it's something relaxing, because we can 95% of the time just to walk and not worry about anything else, even with the changes from 3.15 it changed almost nothing, about the investment, I believe that from what I have in my spreadsheet that it will be decent with an investment of 20ex, to make Sirus A9 easy ones 40ex.
Armor is a bit hard to get... but you might be lucky. Not alot of ppl know its value. I got my first for 15 ex, and 2 days ago 2nd for 15c... Resold for 25 ex. 😂
Just need put filters on and hope for best.
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
Astarotte wrote:
Not sure if it was asked here anywhere before, but does quality of arakali fang matter anywhere? Maybe change enchantment on it via harvest for something beneficial ?

I guess area effect per quality is best that we can do

But is that increased aoe for strikes with weapon or global for spells also?

I tried the dagger-corruption 10% frenzy charges after kill, but they trigger not often, only a small buff.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2021, 6:16:48 PM
"
callmejuan wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
callmejuan wrote:
Hey there ! really good build overall, planning to make it. However, i would like to know if this build is viable to do 100% deli maps aswell as legion encounters. Thanks !

Its almost unkillable in delirium, as well as in legion encounters. But its definitely not for legion farm. Probably it could be adapted but way too slow in stock.

Cortex, Shaper, Elder, Sirus are pretty easy. Uber Atziri is bad.

Thanks for the fast answer ! Appreciate it :) So uh i guess legion isn't really viable then right? i have about 45-55ex right now and wondering what minion build to choose, could you help me abit? >< thanks !

For legions take phantasms in the HoA supports and awakened fork instead pierce. It's not an optimal build for legion farming but works too. In maps you can oneshot legions impressive with phantasms.

Delirium-maps are fitting fine - for more speed of a course headhunter is a nice possibility in the build too, but it works without solid and tanky without.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2021, 6:10:12 PM
Started with a dominating blow but was totally terrible im my opinion. Switched to this and having soo much fun! Thx for sharing it and for the astonishing guide. The only thing i can say make it a bit clunky is the resummon of spiders in bossfights but is nothing too bad. GJ!
So I'm having an issue with the The Hidden inviation where as soon as I move I get stuck and can't cast or anything. I've taken out the cast while stunned to make sure that was not the problem but still have issues. I have no idea what is happening with the fight. I've had my friends watch my stream on discord and they can't figure it out either. Anyone have any insight?
Last edited by shadiuss on Aug 13, 2021, 11:08:05 PM
"
shadiuss wrote:
So I'm having an issue with the The Hidden inviation where as soon as I move I get stuck and can't cast or anything. I've taken out the cast while stunned to make sure that was not the problem but still have issues. I have no idea what is happening with the fight. I've had my friends watch my stream on discord and they can't figure it out either. Anyone have any insight?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/162#p24260523
The Brine King Pantheon
Sadly the armor with the right passive node is almost impossible to get, what would be a good alternative?
"
callmejuan wrote:
Sadly the armor with the right passive node is almost impossible to get, what would be a good alternative?

Hi callmejuan,

the keynotes and bodyarmours are ranked in "gear, skills, links" in the section bodyarmours in a spoiler "Skin of the Lords – Iron Reflexes, Phase Acrobatics, +2 HoA skillgemlevels

--- Choose your keyskill on your bodyarmour: ---
+ 120000 armour and 2400 es on block with iron reflexes
+ 555000 ehp and 76% evasion and dodges with phase acrobatics
+ 1 M more damage with +2 HoA skillgemlevel
Variants and Rankings of other keynotes".

Start with phase acrobatics, or budget with skin of loyals, critdamage reductions are cheap, storm brand is for speedmapping nice and cheap too, +2 gemlevels are nice damage.

The build is very, very tanky also without iron reflexes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info